Favorite Clerith Moment?

July 11th, 2015, 4:55 pm #1

If this had been done somewhere else and I missed it, I am sorry XD.

But I am curious, what Clerith moment is your favorite one, or most memorable?

My favorite would be the end of KH1. I know, it's not FF7 XD, but it's probably what ended up making me a Clerith shipper as I didn't understand how deep the romance was when I played FF7. Even though it was just a few moments, it said so much.

colbie
colbie

July 12th, 2015, 6:03 am #2

Maybe their date at the gold saucer ? It's pretty fun and cute.
We always grow back, don't we baby ?

isas
isas

July 24th, 2015, 5:25 pm #3

The end of AC at the church when Cloud see her, realize he's not alone anymore and smiles :)

ClerithRaven

July 25th, 2015, 11:12 pm #4

Hmm... dunno if I answered something like this one before. Oh well.

Mine has got to be the scene where Cloud and Aerith are back to back. Dunno why, but the very first time I saw that, I immediately thought, "Oh, they're a couple". Didn't know Aerith was dead tho. So, heartbreak was waiting at the end of AC.

Moana
Moana

August 13th, 2015, 10:56 am #5

I'll have to say Cosmo Canyon for me. Cloud's "But I'm... We're here for you right?"
So close... XD

I'll come back when it's all over
He took someone away from me

Clairith

October 17th, 2015, 6:24 pm #6

My favourite is their unofficial first date at the Sector 6 slum park, they looked so cute sitting together on top of the slippery slide :fangirl: And they were sitting so close too... No doubt in my mind THIS would have been their first kiss, if Tifa hadn't ridden along past them in her fancy chocobo carriage and ruined the moment :P
Because the one you love... wants to meet the real you.

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

October 18th, 2015, 1:39 am #7

Unofficial? Nojima (or was it Nomura?) Anyway, a lead creator said that was a date for Cloud and Aerith. Now, I'm not sure if Cloud & Aerith consider it a date but the creator's do.

“Date in the Park: In Scene 04-10, Zack and Aerith have a date in Green Park in the sector 6 slum. An identical situation is seen in “FFVII” as well, which features a scene of Cloud and Aerith on a date in the same park.” ~Crisis Core Ultimania; Square Enix
The Iron Throne is mine...

A STORY OF A LOVE

Lillllly

October 22nd, 2015, 7:19 am #8

I'm not sure if I posted here yet

But I think my favorite is when Cloud puts Aerith into the Water, after she dies.
The reason I like this is because it's EXACTLY like Titanic. Jack taught and inspired Rose to live a happy full life.

Aeriths death impacted Cloud so much (he was clearly the MOST upset when she died) This taught Cloud how to love, smile, and care for someone again.

Something Tifa could never do, and she should be thankful to Aerith cause Cloud wouldn't have learned to appreciate something before it's too late.

wordsmith

October 17th, 2017, 4:29 pm #9

Actually.. my favorite Clerith moment isn't really a romantic one. It's the part where Aerith suggests Cloud to dress up as a girl. And he does.

People forget that the famous cross-dressing scene was our flowergirl's brainchild. :lol: I can't imagine anyone else to make Cloud do that with minimal effort.

Then there's Cloud Smiles scene in AC, but we all love that, so I'm just going to mention another one from the film -- where Cloud just defeated Sephiroth and Aerith's rain pours down, and he just calmly relishes it with eyes closed.. it's so intimate and underestimated.. :(
"I hunt for a sign of you in all the others." - Pablo Neruda

Daga15
Daga15

May 11th, 2018, 11:19 am #10

My favourite moment is the ending of ff7 when aeris reached for him...
Make a wish upon a star...it may become true. Not now, or tomorrow but, someday i'm sure it will.