NC Edge

7:46 AM - Aug 05, 2018 #11

Daga15 wrote:My favourite moment is the ending of ff7 when aeris reached for him...
Yeah, that was a good one. I want to pin down one, as I've said in other posts before, I remember playing FF7 for the first time, and I remember how interested in what happens with Cloud and Aeris next I was, as I went town to town. So I have many. I was deep into their story. Maybe this is a good one, I think the transition from the guy we first got to know in the bombing missions to when he falls into Aeris Church. We see a new side of Cloud from that point on. It starts his progression to care about more than just money. Barret notices it, and is rightfully surprised even he could care about something other than money. If I have something a bit more specific, than I'll post it.

Pink Materia

3:17 AM - Aug 19, 2018 #12

I have two faves: the (canon) date scene and when Cloud came to visit Aerith in AC/ACC

I really like that date scene because it's not even awkward (unlike with Tifa)! to me, it just shows that Cloud and Aerith have a bit of a chemistry with each other. I think Aerith said something like, "Oh, that was fun. Hey, let's go on the Gondola." which is like more playful. and while on the Gondola she says something like, "I'm searching for you..." and then like, "I want to meet... you." it just shows that Aerith have a much deeper connection with Cloud than with Zack. heck, even the Japanese translation says like, "Anata ni...... aitai" which is like used in a romantic way, if that's what it is. I just thought that was cute and romantic. as a kid, my heart exploded when I got her date scene. <3

I also like that small scene in AC because to me, it's actually one of the most significant events in the film. Cloud wants to be forgiven more than anything. Cloud visits Aerith and she was all like, "You came...even though you're about to break" and then Cloud was all like, "I think... I wanna to be forgiven... more than anything." then Aerith was like, "By who?" (awwww my heart <3) Cloud tries to let go of the past but he feels guilty of Aerith's (and Zack's) deaths. in the end, Cloud was able to forgive himself for what happened. As he sees Aerith (and Zack) at the end of the film, Cloud just smiles (*cries*) we see his smile at the end of the film because there is not a thing Cloud cherishes. ^^

Clerith will always have a special place in my heart and is of the best pairing that exists in video game history! my OTP since I was little :))
ѕнε/нεя | ριик | ιитρ | 5ω4 | α∂νσ¢αтє - яєвєℓ - ¢αяєgινєя | мєℓαи¢нσℓι¢ | ¢нασтι¢ gσσ∂ | тαυяυѕ | ѕℓутнєяιи | gαмєя gιяℓ | αиιмαℓ ℓσνєя
~
𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑤
~
𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜