yin-chan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
yin-chan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

April 7th, 2007, 2:15 pm #21

What, expired already?! Oh dear.
I'll see if I can upload Onigiri's batch when I get the time, if she doesn't. Patience! That's a lot of doujins to reupload! :lol:
Onigiri wrote:Oh, btw, anyone would know what the doujin translated in this thread is? The link seems to be broken.
........oh goodness. I don't know! Too many doujins!

It's probably one that's already uploaded though, because I definitely would have saved it and then uploaded it in my previous post. Maybe it's one of the unknowns?
Alex wrote:That's one I don't have. Dig it up whenever you can
Okay, I just backtracked all the way through the CxA LJ community, but the post is so old it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I'm not sure how LJ works, do they delete posts after 1000 or something? It wouldn't let me go all the way back to the early days of the community. >.<

Lynn
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Lynn
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

April 7th, 2007, 4:01 pm #22

YouSendIt uploads only last a week, so yeah, they expire pretty quick. ;)

I recommend http://www.filefactory.com/, I believe their uploads have a longer lifespan than YSI (and unlike those !@$#ers at Megaupload, Rapidshare and Sendspace, people with college connections like moi can actually USE the service!). Not that I'm benefiting from this suggestion in any way, of course

[EDIT] As for the "Unknown" translation on Rui's thread, I have no idea. I think it might be Aria de Jenova, she did say she was gonna translate it in another thread.

Oh, I found the thread where might requested a translation, but the rapidshare link is broken I'm pretty sure I'd have it in my home computer, though...

Aaaah, finally! This HAS to be the doujin Rui translated! My PROOFZ? She said she translated a doujinshi, as requested by might. In the request thread, might said the doujinshi in question was in a thread where she misspelled Cloud's name. And in THAT thread with the misspelled title, are some scans of the doujinshi! And the numbers on THAT rapidshare link matches the rapidshare link might provided in this thread!

*smokes pipe*
*Oversized sig removed by forum staff*

Onigiri

April 8th, 2007, 8:14 pm #23

Ah, thanks Lynn! I know yousendit last so short, so I wasn't sure where else I could upload it. Currently uploading on filefactory~ =D

And thanks for the links Lynn. Unfortunatly, all the rapidshare links are broken! =O! So I never found it XD;;; Ahh, the luck. But thanks for tracking it down.

EDIT: Okay, uploaded. It's edited on the first post. Enjoy!

Kit
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Kit
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

April 9th, 2007, 2:09 am #24

Yin-chan, the ones you have up are taking a LONG time to download. Is it my computer or is it something else?

Because all you need is love... for George.

WARNING: This user's posts may contain adult language which may not suitable for younger users. User discretion is advised.

yin-chan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
yin-chan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

April 11th, 2007, 8:47 am #25

Eee, detective!Lynn!

If you're right, it must be that doujin and I probably don't have it because I don't remember seeing it! T__T Ugh ugh ugh expired links.
NekoDono wrote:Yin-chan, the ones you have up are taking a LONG time to download. Is it my computer or is it something else?
Really?? O.o Sendspace works fine for me. Maybe the server is really busy? Nnnggrrrhhh, silly sendspace! Are they still going slow now, Neko?

Thanks for the new Vincent doujin, Onigiri! I'm downloading it as I type, you can never have too many bishies!

Sternenstaub

April 11th, 2007, 11:04 am #26

Thanks a lot for re-uploading.

Lets see, maybe I have something to add:

Scarlet Phantom (Vincent and a bit Aeris):
http://www.filefactory.com/file/d5d682/

Keep the Faith (Zack, Aeris, Cloud) I think it's actually better not to know the translation of this one...:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/1eb710/

Alive (Cloud&Aeris). Sadly no scans but photographed pages, so rather bad quality.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/369c3a/

unknown (Sephiroth, Tifa, Zack, Cloud) Basically about the Nibelheim events in the reactor. So no Aeris.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/e19923/
Unshed Tears
~ in the depths of my sea, lies only your name; a pearl in pure water, cleared of everything
~ nothing reaches its depths, and nothing returns; no waves cloud the surface, glass-like nothingness
~ withered reality; tears, turned into raindrops - could I, too, finally drown in my pain
in loving memory of Aerith Gainsborough

iairisu
iairisu

May 1st, 2007, 5:55 pm #27

Hello, everybody. All your files have expired. Please re-uploading them!!! Please!! !

hikarukaze

May 2nd, 2007, 12:52 am #28

wrote:Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired.
Always... Sorry... But can you up load all of those doujinshi again?
Come to see my own website for game and manga: click here
Love Aerith!!!!!!
Want to kill Tifa!!!!!!

kikiotakuzza
kikiotakuzza

May 4th, 2008, 12:37 pm #29

They expired! Please, upload again!
Thanks

Twilight
Twilight

June 6th, 2008, 3:57 am #30

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I finally find a whole bunch of Cloud / Aerith doushinji, but the downloads have expired. -pouts- Re-upload them? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? [/li]
</span>