Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 21st, 2018, 7:40 pm #1

Hey I figured I would link this here: tumblr & twitter

I'd really like to remake all the Final Fantasi VII stuff at least, but it's going to take a while and I'm not sure I'll ever get around to it, but MAYBE!!
kuraea2.jpg
kuraea2.jpg

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm #2

I love your style so much. it's adorable. I went to reblog to astoryofalove but I think you may have my blog blocked?? :sweat:
The Iron Throne is mine...

A STORY OF A LOVE

Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 21st, 2018, 8:58 pm #3

Again?! We're affiliates!! I'll try and figure out what's wrong, jeez tumblr

EDIT: You're definitely not blocked, I am not sure what the deal is. I have noticed that I sometimes can't reblog stuff from the stray-arrows account, I wonder if it's the same thing causing it? I am gonna block you real quick and then unblock you again, maybe... that will... somehow fix it? Idk what else to do, but I'm gonna try that!

EDIT2: Okay I did it, let me know if it's still causing problems. I guess you could try reblogging from someone else who has reblogged it if that doesn't work. Tumblr is annoying me with this!

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 21st, 2018, 10:26 pm #4

I think either astoryofalove or stray-arrows is blocked by your main account.

until then, i'll just reblog it with my other clerith account.

A STORY OF A LOVE

Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 21st, 2018, 11:47 pm #5

I opened my blocked list and neither account was on there (pure-hearts is my main account, if I had thought about it at the time I would have made it a side-tumblr but too late now haha). I honestly don't get what the problem is. What is the other clerith account?

EDIT: wait stray-arrows WAS blocked, how?? I ctrl+f'd it every time, even months ago when we had this problem! Maybe now it will work?! Do side-tumblrs have separate blocked-users lists? I really don't get how this works.

EDIT2: So even though I did remove you from the pure-hearts blocked list, it auto-pastes blocked users to ALL side-blogs and makes you manually remove people from each one, what a stupid way to organize it. It should be fixed now, I removed you from all my other side-tumblrs. Good grief.

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 22nd, 2018, 12:08 am #6

yep, glad you figured it out. now i cant wait to reblog all your work!

A STORY OF A LOVE

Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 22nd, 2018, 12:12 am #7

Same! I kept lurking on stray-arrows and couldn't figure out why I couldn't reblog anything to my other tumblr, so I'd have to look for someone else reblogging it, and then it was this big long ordeal which shouldn't happen any more! Woooh

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

March 22nd, 2018, 2:51 pm #8

Aww, it's so cute! I like how you kept those sort of bored-looking expressions on their faces, like they have in the Amano art. All the flowey lines are nice as well.

I was recently going through some old sketchbooks of mine, and found some Final Fantasy sketches, so I put them on Tumblr...I wonder if I should link them here on the forums, too?
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.

Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Seii Monogatari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

March 22nd, 2018, 4:48 pm #9

Thanks! I want to doodle a behind-the-scenes of Amano-clerith making normal happy expressions too, Amano always draws everyone looking so detached (but beautiful!)! And definitely post the art here too, get all dat exposure!

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

March 23rd, 2018, 4:41 am #10

I like you idea of them being cute and happy behind the scenes, but having to pose and grt their model faces on for the camera.

As for my art, thanks for the advice. :huggle: I'm also trying to round up some finished FF pieces I did on old computers throughout the years, so maybe I will post them all in one big thread together.

EDIT: Ok, I posted some up here: Some FF art to share

*Bites nails* I hope they're not horrible.
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.