Staff

General information about the game, like rules and the like, is posted here. Please read everything marked with 'must read'; it is crucial to being accepted.

Rules :: Plot :: Recognizing Sue :: Application Guide :: Staff

Staff

01 Oct 2007, 15:52 #1

O U R . B E A U T I F U L . S T A F F
B I R T H E
Raffaele Fierro/Samuel Raines/Michael Miller/Virginia Jenner/Cooper Vale/Mathieu van Outryve D'Ydewalle/Jack Wilkins
Birthe first founded Closer back in 2003/2004 as a freewebs based RPG, and has since made the move to invisionfree. She is the game's all-round person, helping with evaluations, sign-ups, overall updates and advertising, but her prime assignment is ensuring that the site is up-to-date by updating information in sidebar as well as info and explanation sections, arranging activity checks and moving old topics. Also makes graphics.

H E I D I
Mikael Fierro/Alexander Atwood/Allie Striker/Lanny Darling/Linnea McCoy/Pax Whitby/Cash Givens
Heidi has been with Closer since it opened the first time, and has risen to admin for the revival. She manages the applications forum as the site's official evaluator, and also helps out in the different sections, should there be need for it. Also makes graphics and is our prime advertiser!
Call me Mr. Flabbergast.