R U L E S
G E N E R A L
G E N E R A L
- No OOC fighting or disrespect on the board.
- Image signatures should not stretch the board, and please do not use gifs. Avatars can be up to 250x350 in size.
- Face claims must be either celebrities or stock photographs. If you are using stock, make sure that the owner of the photographs is okay with their photos being used.
- Please keep all advertising to the advertising forums; if we see it elsewhere, it will be deleted.
- If you are inactive for 60 days - that is, you have no site presence for 60 days, without having posted an away notice - we reserve the right to assume you've left, and archive your account(s) for inactivity.
R E G I S T E R I N G . A N D . A P P L Y I N G
- When registering, register with first and last name. No aliases, and no middle names.
- We like to make a clear distinction between players and characters, so please register your character with a different name than the one you plan on using OOC.
- When applying, your topic title should be "LAST NAME, First name", and the topic description should be left blank.
- Do not post IC until you've been evaluated and ACCEPTED by an admin.
- Please write your application in a third person's narrative.
- A sample post is required in the application of the first character you join, but not in any following applications.
- You cannot play yourself, real life friends/celebrities or any already existing fictional characters (from books, movies, etc.).
- Please do not alter the application template. We want it to be readable across all skins, and avoid spanning.
R O L E P L A Y I N G
- There is no word count on this game.
- God-moding and powerplaying is not tolerated. When in doubt, ask your writing partner first.
- You cannot kill another member's character without permission.
- If your post/thread contains 'mature' materials (sex, violence, strong language, etc.), please mark the thread accordingly in title, description or inside the actual thread.
- If you disappear for long enough for your character to be archived, and leave people in plots that depend on your character, the other player will be permitted to write your character out of the plot, even if this means powerplaying.