Tomorrow Sept 3rd..

September 3rd, 2013, 12:07 am #1

We will meet at the Rotunda...

stay tuned..

blizz

351C.net, Just say no to multi groove keepers..

September 3rd, 2013, 7:59 am #2

its 3rd of sep here already in Australia don't make me wait till the 4th lol

September 3rd, 2013, 11:17 am #3

September 3rd, 2013, 1:02 pm #4

Check it out, log in, lets spend this week or so fine tuning..

After this week, I'll be disabling posting here, and this forum will be saved as a perpetual storage vault of information. I will continue to pay for it and keep it pop up ad free, but it was time to move ahead with a more modern platform.

It was not without much trepidation, I check into this old 119419 net 54 Forum about 20 times a day, as I have for the last 5 years or so as owner, and before that, like many of you members that check in several time a day before that.

She's been a good old hot rod, but the VBulletin site will help keep information more organized and perhaps more helpful for new members looking for an answer to the question that brought them to our forum in the first place.

Of course we wouldn't have a forum without all of you, your participation is the big thing that motivates me to invest in the change. So your input is relished and will be well received.

I set up a subforum there, right on top to discuss the new forum, what we could add, what should be combined, whatever you think. I'm just a car guy like you. I'm not a website developer, but I am learning new skillz every day when it come to this stuff.

Let me know, go there, create a new login, please use our same name as here, (I cannot transfer memberships ) and let me know what you think..

see ya on the "other side"

todd
BlizzardND

ps if any of you out there are Vbulletin wizards I'd love some help with a couple of things.. email me.. ~blz

September 3rd, 2013, 10:14 pm #5

I have signed up on the new site but have changed my login from jl4043, back to the original jl4049 that I had here for approx 10 years before I had to change it.....

September 3rd, 2013, 11:40 pm #6

stay tuned..

blizz

That's gonna take some gettin used to. All metric and new agey...
b

September 3rd, 2013, 11:52 pm #7

....but can't say I like it. Just so use to the format over here was easy to find what I was looking for. Now everything is,well, every where.
So is there a particular forum where "us old timers" from here can meet up and continue our threads there?
I don't mind change, but I hate confusion.

September 4th, 2013, 1:35 am #8

Check it out, log in, lets spend this week or so fine tuning..

After this week, I'll be disabling posting here, and this forum will be saved as a perpetual storage vault of information. I will continue to pay for it and keep it pop up ad free, but it was time to move ahead with a more modern platform.

It was not without much trepidation, I check into this old 119419 net 54 Forum about 20 times a day, as I have for the last 5 years or so as owner, and before that, like many of you members that check in several time a day before that.

She's been a good old hot rod, but the VBulletin site will help keep information more organized and perhaps more helpful for new members looking for an answer to the question that brought them to our forum in the first place.

Of course we wouldn't have a forum without all of you, your participation is the big thing that motivates me to invest in the change. So your input is relished and will be well received.

I set up a subforum there, right on top to discuss the new forum, what we could add, what should be combined, whatever you think. I'm just a car guy like you. I'm not a website developer, but I am learning new skillz every day when it come to this stuff.

Let me know, go there, create a new login, please use our same name as here, (I cannot transfer memberships ) and let me know what you think..

see ya on the "other side"

todd
BlizzardND

ps if any of you out there are Vbulletin wizards I'd love some help with a couple of things.. email me.. ~blz

Signed up at the Rotunda. Some basic tools not found.

No key word search box.

No post-a-new-topic button.

No log off button.

Running Win Xp and IE8 on this end.

September 4th, 2013, 2:07 am #9

....but can't say I like it. Just so use to the format over here was easy to find what I was looking for. Now everything is,well, every where.
So is there a particular forum where "us old timers" from here can meet up and continue our threads there?
I don't mind change, but I hate confusion.
"I don't mind change, but I hate confusion"

The layout does seem very busy to me also. Way too organized for my scattershot brain to process. Feels like I'm taking a test I didn't study for...

-------------------------------------
Doug

September 4th, 2013, 2:20 am #10

stay tuned..

blizz

Signed up but that is going to take some getting used to. I guess I am used to looking here at the topics that interest me on the first page rather than search by a category. Brian