Paul Stanley Should Join Van Halen

Paul Stanley Should Join Van Halen

December 4th, 2006, 6:48 pm #1

We were having some laughs the other day when I told my band guys that I think Paul Stanley should join Van Halen as both rhythm guitarist and singer, sounds interesting doesn't it?

December 4th, 2006, 8:02 pm #2

And he should be forced to wear the makeup.

But who is gonna sing the high notes now that Michael Anthony has been fired?

I'll add that to my threat collection.
-- Harry Callahan (from "Dirty Harry")

DaveMcLain
DaveMcLain

December 4th, 2006, 8:14 pm #3

Do you think Paul would have a whole lot of trouble hitting the high notes like Michael Anthony? Maybe Eddie's kid can do it!

Eddie wouldn't know what to do, he'd see Paul from the back in his Kiss getup and he just might think Roth is back in the band!

December 4th, 2006, 9:43 pm #4

"Eddie wouldn't know what to do, he'd see Paul from the back in his Kiss getup and he just might think Roth is back in the band!"

Roth may still kick higher, but PS in his books waould be twice as tall as EVH!

I'll add that to my threat collection.
-- Harry Callahan (from "Dirty Harry")

joe
joe

December 4th, 2006, 11:13 pm #5

blackmore's very talented but has more ego than most all lead vocalists ! that lineup would have to be very interesting .

joe
joe

December 4th, 2006, 11:24 pm #6

and has been for many years .

Mike G.
Mike G.

December 5th, 2006, 12:00 am #7

VH was in the bottom 10....probably bottom 5. Alex passed out in his drum kit...twice...& had to be revived by the road crew...one of which finished the set for him...Eddie was in a terminal state of boredom...Dave was shrieking "After the show I'm gonna fuck yer girlfriend!" at various guys in the crowd, for the entire night....and Michael Anthony did a nice job. Seriously. I'm ashamed to admit that I once saw Toto (trying to impress a girl...why else??) and it was a better show.

EVH has got an ego heavier than that amp!!

If Paul goes to VH, does Sammy or Dave get traded to Kiss? Wouldn't it be great if big name/ego musicians got traded? Richie Blackmore gets traded to Gnarls Barkley for three 24K medallions & a sch-zizzle to be named later. Ahhh, the possibilities!

December 5th, 2006, 8:00 pm #8

I was just reading up on Van Halen and I can't believe how bad Eddie's become over the last few years and from what I understand, he's "methed out"! Terrible! I know a guitar player who went down a similar road and he couldn't even figure out where to plug in his guitar after a while. I hope he gets his act together soon.

December 5th, 2006, 8:01 pm #9

VH was in the bottom 10....probably bottom 5. Alex passed out in his drum kit...twice...& had to be revived by the road crew...one of which finished the set for him...Eddie was in a terminal state of boredom...Dave was shrieking "After the show I'm gonna fuck yer girlfriend!" at various guys in the crowd, for the entire night....and Michael Anthony did a nice job. Seriously. I'm ashamed to admit that I once saw Toto (trying to impress a girl...why else??) and it was a better show.

EVH has got an ego heavier than that amp!!

If Paul goes to VH, does Sammy or Dave get traded to Kiss? Wouldn't it be great if big name/ego musicians got traded? Richie Blackmore gets traded to Gnarls Barkley for three 24K medallions & a sch-zizzle to be named later. Ahhh, the possibilities!
I was just reading up on Van Halen and I can't believe how bad Eddie's become over the last few years and from what I understand, he's "methed out"! Terrible! I know a guitar player who went down a similar road and he couldn't even figure out where to plug in his guitar after a while. I hope he gets his act together soon.

joe
joe

December 6th, 2006, 10:32 pm #10

and becoming more commonplace sadly. There are all kinds of people around here tweaking , their was one lab on property adjacent to ours ! when the law raided them some took off on foot running thru our fields with the law chasing them in a jeep cherokee , LIKE FLUSHING OUT QUAIL ! It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

I don't even want to start talking about the drug problems we're seeing around here I would be typing from now on. IT'S BAD .

just say no .

meth has prominent effects on the prefrontal lobe which largely defines an individuals personality people do change on the stuff , radically at times. They may seem not at all like their old selves.