Engine Masters and Jon Kaase

Engine Masters and Jon Kaase

December 12th, 2009, 9:12 pm #1

For all who follow the EMC, the new rules were just released. Jon Kaase will not be able to build a Cleveland engine next year or a Ford for that matter. WTF! I think this is a slap in the face to Kaase. I also think by the rules, it's designed to keep a FORD engine from winning. I know we have guy's on here who compete. What do you guy's think?

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19416

Eddie
Last edited by EDrgr on December 12th, 2009, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 12th, 2009, 10:06 pm #2

Chi heads allowed on any small block ford. Are you on the crack pipe?

December 12th, 2009, 10:27 pm #3

RETURNING ENGINE MASTER CHAMPION TEAM BRAND CHANGE
Championship/ 1st Place Team of previous year must change engine brand to
be eligible for competition in the following years event.

Milner would call that 'chickenshit'.

"Understeer is hitting the wall with the front of your car. Oversteer is hitting it with the rear." --"Fireball" Roberts

December 12th, 2009, 10:29 pm #4

Chi heads allowed on any small block ford. Are you on the crack pipe?
This just in... NA$CAR announces that Hendrick Motorsports 2009 Championship Winning Team will have to switch brands in 2010!

"this reporter has heard it that they will compete with the new Honda engine designed by the same engineers that have been producing the Honda IRL engines for the past few years, stay tuned.."

December 12th, 2009, 10:37 pm #5

How big are the bores on your Autolite inline? Isn't a Bud Moore Mini plenum a dual plane intake?
bolt it to a set of iron 4V BOSS 302 heads and de-stroke her to 289 cu. in. it might not win ,but it might beat all the other "carburetor" engines.

this is BS I think they should just change the whole game, have all these "advertisers" supply the parts then pass them out to 5 builders and have them all build the same engine. See if anyone can out prepare the other, oh they all ready do that in NA$CAR.

December 12th, 2009, 10:39 pm #6

Sorry for the confusion. I did mean Kaase would have to switch brands, not that Clevelands were not allowed.

December 12th, 2009, 10:48 pm #7

"Understeer is hitting the wall with the front of your car. Oversteer is hitting it with the rear." --"Fireball" Roberts
just go with mercury

December 12th, 2009, 10:54 pm #8

Sorry for the confusion. I did mean Kaase would have to switch brands, not that Clevelands were not allowed.
Would Tod's block be a Cleveland?

December 12th, 2009, 11:30 pm #9

a Ford starts to win they change the rules against them. Example; in Pro Stock of old they keept adding weight to the Cleveland till they were not competitive any more. In NASCRAP they added spoiler to the Fords to slow them down. Now in EM they make you switch manufactures! That's BS.

December 13th, 2009, 1:07 am #10

I don't have time to read all the rules as it interferes with my crack addiction!