3 aluminum blocks machined.

3 aluminum blocks machined.

July 12th, 2011, 6:45 pm #1

It's taken me a while to get to them but I just pulled the third aluminum block out of the machine. I have more aluminum castings ordered and things look good with the machining. After the next 8 blocks it will be time to start on the next batch of customers.

I really appreciate the patience of the current depositors who have stuck with it through all the delays. "Thankyou" just doesn't seem like enough to say.

I have no doubt that the iron will take off soon too.

I have told dozens of people to keep their deposit money in hand until I get things going smoothly. That being said, would it be possible to get an idea of how many more people here plan to order a block? I would like to take such info to the bank as I try to get another machine just dedicated to blocks.

Tod

July 12th, 2011, 10:18 pm #2

Glad the blocks are turning out nice!

July 13th, 2011, 2:53 am #3

It's taken me a while to get to them but I just pulled the third aluminum block out of the machine. I have more aluminum castings ordered and things look good with the machining. After the next 8 blocks it will be time to start on the next batch of customers.

I really appreciate the patience of the current depositors who have stuck with it through all the delays. "Thankyou" just doesn't seem like enough to say.

I have told dozens of people to keep their deposit money in hand until I get things going smoothly. That being said, would it be possible to get an idea of how many more people here plan to order a block? I would like to take such info to the bank as I try to get another machine just dedicated to blocks.

Tod
When the iron blocks come out I will be ordering...

July 13th, 2011, 4:10 am #4

Glad the blocks are turning out nice!
I'll take an alloy block.

http://groups.msn.com/JohnsCarAlbums/shoebox.msnw

July 13th, 2011, 4:23 am #5

Tod
n/m

-G

Pantera Photos | 351C Historic Information | 351C Technical Information

If you use a 351C 4V powered vehicle for a grocery getter ... the eggs aren't going to make it home!

July 13th, 2011, 4:50 am #6

That is great news. Glad things are starting to turn and go your way Tod. Now we need those big bore iron blocks.

Eddie

July 13th, 2011, 11:08 am #7

how much would one cost me by the time i get it to australia? i am keen to put down a deposit.

tod can you email me details ? tomas.tucker@gmail.com

July 13th, 2011, 11:17 am #8

Tod
As soon as I can I will have blizz post a few pics of what I have.

Tod

July 13th, 2011, 12:59 pm #9

Just like home, I have to do everything

Send'em when you have 'em..

-blizz

Never Pet a burning dog, and don't fry bacon naked... Gary Busey on Celeb Apprentice.

July 13th, 2011, 1:48 pm #10

When I say that around the house, I get hit with "the look". Looking forward to the pics. Great news, hang in there guy!

1967 Falcon 4 door 351C-4V
1970 Mustang 351C-2V
http://raceabilene.com/kelly/hotrod
Owner built, owner abused.