Need treasuryer's address

Need treasuryer's address

Bruce Morgan
Bruce Morgan

February 11th, 2012, 11:18 pm #1

Greetings from Utah. 11Feb 2012

I have lost my USPS addresses of our Clan and need to get in touch with the Clan MacKay USA treasuror/Highland Games people. Please get back to me with this info as I am have committed to the "Utah Scottish Festible" (at Thanksgiving Point, Utah - June 8th & 9th, 2012) and the "Payson Scottish Festible" (at Payson City park - July 13th & 14th, 2012).

Are my dues paid up? Please do not ask me to do this by facebook or my computer. I am fighting ID theft.

Thank-you, Bruce Morgan

E.David McGee
E.David McGee

February 12th, 2012, 3:48 am #2

If you will go to the home page and click on; Clan Leadership, it will give you the name, address, zip and e-nail of the National Treasurer.
As far as if your dues are current, you may have to contact the National Recording Secretary, which can also be contacted via the same page.
E. David McGee, former S.E. Regional V.P.

Dr. Donald H. McGee, Naples, Florida
Dr. Donald H. McGee, Naples, Florida

February 13th, 2012, 5:25 pm #3

As a successor of yours and the recipient of so many accurate and factual historical documents as well as the pletheray of banners, games boxes and other items originating with you and Jana, I thank you ever so much for continuing your nurturance and accuracy for the benefit of Clan Mackay USA. Don McGee, former SE Regional VP (after E. David McGee.)

Charles McKay
Charles McKay

February 16th, 2012, 12:13 am #4

Greetings from Utah. 11Feb 2012

I have lost my USPS addresses of our Clan and need to get in touch with the Clan MacKay USA treasuror/Highland Games people. Please get back to me with this info as I am have committed to the "Utah Scottish Festible" (at Thanksgiving Point, Utah - June 8th & 9th, 2012) and the "Payson Scottish Festible" (at Payson City park - July 13th & 14th, 2012).

Are my dues paid up? Please do not ask me to do this by facebook or my computer. I am fighting ID theft.

Thank-you, Bruce Morgan
Bruce,

You show as a paid memberon our membership roster.

I just got off of the phone with the Treasurer, Doug McCoy. He should be calling you shortly to get the info on cutting a check for the Festival.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,

Charles McKay