Confirmed

Confirmed

Dr. Donald H. McGee
Dr. Donald H. McGee

June 16th, 2011, 4:00 pm #1

Dear John:
thank you for your excellent posts wherein you assert the honorableness of our Clan President and the efforts that he and others (including yourself) are making to right the high and mighty, incommunicative style of others. Some of the posts to you remind me of ones I would receive as SE Regional VP. Indeed, it was because of the public nature of those posts that I withdrew from that position.
I took several of the posts to my Scots born attorney who labeled them "cyber bullying". He has ample experience with legal cases involving such slanderous and belittling, character questioning statements. Do continue to monitor what is posted so that Clan Mackay can "right its ship" in a compassionate, responsible manner. I am really ashamed to be a Lifetime Member with such whose life long habit is to belittle, question motives and be slanderous.
I wish you infinite God speed wishes. I did recommend months ago to our National President that we needed to have more than one person as signatory incase of the incapacitation of the Treasurer. That happened in the Fall of 2009 wherein I was cautioned (after 9 weeks waiting) to be patient because the treasurer was ill(by one of the posters in the current discussion). The internet to the executive board was NOT employed to alert us so that all the while private funds paid for registrations for Highland Games during the early Winter months in Florida (one of which honored us as THE CLAN OF THE YEAR). Need it be said that all of us are different individuals some of whom do not possess the publishing skills required for certain efforts? Let us live and let live, please. Don McGee

Michelle Sandelier, Life time Member
Michelle Sandelier, Life time Member

June 16th, 2011, 4:38 pm #2

Members of the Board will well remember the context and cause of the 9 weeks wait and it was not because there ws just one signatory; It was because you sent the request to a member, not the treasurer and did not follow up to see if it was received for 6 weeks when I suggested that you do so. The member wrote back telling you of the error advising you to check the address. And so it was that it took 9 weeks to receive your refund. And if by "Public" you mean in the Executive Board meeting where you brought up the wait for funds, then yes, it was a public revelation, just as you have done here today. Whose fault was that?

Michelle

Dr. Donald H. McGee
Dr. Donald H. McGee

June 16th, 2011, 5:10 pm #3

US General McAuliffe at Bastogne, Belgium responded to the GErman demand that the American forces surrender with a ONE word telegram: NUTS! Don McGee