Call for Graphic Artist

Call for Graphic Artist

John Grogan
John Grogan

April 27th, 2015, 2:36 pm #1

Clan Mackay is looking for a graphic artist to volunteer some time to help us with some Clan graphics. So if you are a graphic artist, have some experience or talent at graphic design or like me, know enough to be dangerous, contact me at, editor@clanmackayusa.org for more information. Thank you.

Cathy McKay
Cathy McKay

October 6th, 2015, 3:10 pm #2

John,

I am not formerly educated as a graphic artist and have very little computer skills or software in that area, but I have some experience in graphic arts of several types.

I have worked with an artist (my mother) on her design job setting up the artwork for printing potato and onion bags. I worked for Kroger as a sign maker, display designer and maker, promo materials, and props and banners. I am good at letters, arranging, and designing. I have designed my own business cards and signage on my PC for my small company.

I have many other artistic skills as well (Calligraphy, costumes, painting, etc.) and if you have any work I am capable of, I would gladly volunteer. Incidentally, I have won state, local, and company-wide awards for some of my work.

If you have not found someone to help with your project, feel free to contact me with what you need and we will see if I am able to help.

Thank you,
Cathy McKay
cjmred@gmail.com