Very good aerial photo of

Research and investigation regarding what happened in Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11.

Very good aerial photo of

rSpieker
Concerned Citizen
rSpieker
Concerned Citizen

October 15th, 2009, 5:05 pm #1

At:
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/11808031

I´ve just found a good aerial photo of Indian Lake and surroundings
and placed some of the witnesses and other POI in.
View is to the west. Distance Marina-"crater" is about 2.3 miles.

For the HiRes version (2272*1704) please click on the picture above.

enjoy.
The devil is in the details

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

October 15th, 2009, 5:10 pm #2

Wow that's awesome!

A. Marquis
A Regular Jim Garrison
A. Marquis
A Regular Jim Garrison

October 15th, 2009, 5:18 pm #3

rSpieker, I think you just joined the ranks of the best Shanksville researchers.

This is amazing.

Can you even elaborate for everyone on the different flight paths of each craft?

Dom, you should be able to use this big time.

I think it's time we all start turning our attention toward PA.

Low hanging fruit there.
"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."
~Emperor Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Ras Tafari)

Ligon
A Regular Jim Garrison
Ligon
A Regular Jim Garrison

October 15th, 2009, 5:25 pm #4

That's bad ass.

Domenick DiMaggio CIT
Citizen Investigator
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
Citizen Investigator

October 16th, 2009, 8:10 am #5

TheOtherHalfOfCIT @ Oct 15 2009, 05:18 PM wrote: rSpieker, I think you just joined the ranks of the best Shanksville researchers.

This is amazing.

agreed.

Can you even elaborate for everyone on the different flight paths of each craft?

the attack plane comes out of the northwest over bob blair & doug miller to viola saylor over the field onto somewhere between the marina and golf course.

the little road you see to the left of the marina is 'pueblo path'. this is where mayor barry lichty lives and says it flew right over his house prior to the explosion coming from the direction of the crash site. lichty sticks to his story but doesn't believe the plane is flight 93.

when you've eliminated all the possibilities.........

rSpieker
Concerned Citizen
rSpieker
Concerned Citizen

October 16th, 2009, 4:47 pm #6

Thanks a bunch to you all for the compliments.
I´m happy when I can contribute a little bit.

TheOtherHalfOfCIT @ Oct 15 2009, 07:18 PM wrote:Can you even elaborate for everyone on the different flight paths of each craft?

Yes, I can do so but which flightpath would you like ?
I have 4 different flighpaths on offer, each of them contradicting the other three.
These are:
  • the fdr- or NTSB-path,
  • the FAA-path,
  • the radar-path, and
  • the witness path. :whistle:
BSF: I´m working on the visualisation of the witness-path. The main things Domenick has already described above.
The problems are not to find the most probably paths of the attack-plane and Susans small plane.

The problem is to synchronize two planes of total different and evasicve speeds with the true time of the explosion, the run time of the explosion sound to three different places in different distances and the observations of the witnesses.
See e.g.: http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?s...dpost&p=2273302

We need a certain delay time for the explosion relative to the position of the attack-plane at that time. Otherwise the plane will arrive at the marina after the explosion. On the other hand we can´t wait too long because then the witnesses in Lambertsville will not believe any longer that the explosion has something to do with "their" plane.

There is a small "time-buffer" when we increase the speed of the attack-plane but this has borders.

And last but not least we have to figure out where was Susan, when the attack-plane was between the "crash"-site and the marina, and where was "her" plane when the explosion was triggered.

Currently Domenick and me try to find a realistic solution for these problems.

Although some parts have to be estimated we hope to find some good reasoned deductions without crossing the border of speculation.

The devil is in the details, and in this particular case he is in the seconds.

Citizen Investigator
Citizen Investigator

September 20th, 2013, 3:14 am #7

rSpieker @ Oct 15 2009, 12:05 PM wrote:...I´ve just found a  good aerial photo of Indian Lake and surroundings
and placed some of the witnesses and other POI in.
View is to the west. Distance Marina-"crater" is about 2.3 miles.

the HiRes version (2272*1704) can be downloaded here:
http://static.zooomr.com/images/8334459_86b776848c_o.jpg

hey spieker, unfortunately some of your pic links are dead - any chance you could re-up them please? thanks!

:cheers:

rSpieker
Concerned Citizen
rSpieker
Concerned Citizen

October 9th, 2016, 4:25 pm #8

22205 @ Sep 20 2013, 05:14 AM wrote:hey spieker, unfortunately some of your pic links are dead - any chance you could re-up them please? thanks!

I startet today with the repair of the aerial picture. I will try to repair the other broken links step by step as soon as possible.

Sorry that it took so long, see my post "I´m back again" at "CIT community"