Flyover witness revealed

This presentation features 9 more north side witnesses and the critical new flyover witness.

Flyover witness revealed

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

22 May 2008, 22:46 #1

Apparently a little birdie told John Farmer who the flyover witness is and Farmer leaked the name to Larson to publish.

It is Pentagon police officer Roosevelt Roberts.

The reason the government loyalists aren't making a big deal about the fact that his name has been released by someone other than us is because Roberts also has an audio interview from 11/30/2001 at the Library of Congress where he claims the same thing that he told us.

Find Roosevelt Robert's name under this index:
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/collections/91...ecordingI1.html

Or download direct:
Real Audio
MP3
WAV

So there can be no doubt that the plane he saw was AFTER the explosion since he was in his booth hanging up the phone DURING the explosion.

We simply got a hold of him to confirm all of these details that he already explained on the record a mere 45 days after the event.

We mostly wanted to confirm how soon it was that he saw this "second" plane because that detail was not clarified in his first interview.

We now know that he was immediately outside after the explosion proving he saw the flyover.

We will be releasing an article and/or video presentation regarding this and the new swath of confirmed north side witnesses further proving the flyover and ultimately forcing the pseudoskeptics to look absolutely ridiculous in their blind efforts to deny this evidence that is confirmed and corroborated so heavily that it's becoming redundant.

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

23 May 2008, 00:54 #2

Here is the clip that I played on Air America.

http://www.thepentacon.com/Roberts.mp3

The full interview will be released with the new north side witnesses.

We have a couple more that we should have locked down soon then I'll put them all together.

riv
Concerned Citizen
riv
Concerned Citizen

23 May 2008, 23:10 #3

omg.

I hope to read the full interview very soon, with complete informations about his pov and the path of the plane he witnessed.

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

23 May 2008, 23:16 #4

riv @ May 23 2008, 11:10 PM wrote: omg.

I hope to read the full interview very soon, with complete informations about his pov and the path of the plane he witnessed.

Go check out the instantaneous reaction to this from Farmer.

It's so predictable.

His timing is impeccable. Everything he does is in direct response to our research.

He now ADMITS that there was a north side flyover yet asserts that AA77 still hit the building as the same time.
LOL!

Just as we always thought.......they want you to swallow a 3rd plane cover story!!!

Too much.

They are desperate riv.

The spin is in full force.

We have only just begun.

Wait until you see what else we have.

seatnineb
Curious Citizen
seatnineb
Curious Citizen

24 May 2008, 00:15 #5

Great work Craig....

Here is something I found years ago.........lost it ...and then refound it...

We first heard there was a fire at the Pentagon and then there was a really low flying aircraft outside our window that nearly knocked out all the glass. It seemed to be heading straight for congress.
Harriet Anderson, Sheffield, England, but working in Washington D
http://www24.brinkster.com/kazim420/11c/usa/eyewitness.... .

I live in the UK.....and this witness is from the UK......

You could track her down...if she is still living in the US...

If she is back in the UK...I could give it a shot...

riv
Concerned Citizen
riv
Concerned Citizen

24 May 2008, 00:49 #6

Yep I checked the latest Farmer's article and I had some exchanges on the matter with him. The timing of the #428 is a strange coincidence but frankly I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

24 May 2008, 01:44 #7

riv @ May 24 2008, 12:49 AM wrote: Yep I checked the latest Farmer's article and I had some exchanges on the matter with him. The timing of the #428 is a strange coincidence but frankly I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

Ok and for the record here is our official response:

Farmer admits north side flyover!!!!!! The 3rd plane cover story

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

24 May 2008, 02:19 #8

seatnineb @ May 24 2008, 12:15 AM wrote:

If she is back in the UK...I could give it a shot...

The link doesn't work bro.

But that is a VERY important quote.

Anything you can find out would be awesome.

Stinkey Puh
Curious Citizen
Stinkey Puh
Curious Citizen

24 May 2008, 03:30 #9

"Craig" wrote:We now know that he was immediately outside after the explosion proving he saw the flyover.

Ah, but is any of his flyover testimony corroborated? And he said it looked "silver" to him, while several other witnesses CIT has presented say it was white (Cindy Reyes?).

Something to consider maybe: can a plane be white, with a brown/tan underbelly, and AA colors all at the same time?

Very interesting. . . . . . ;)

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

24 May 2008, 04:58 #10

Stinkey Puh @ May 24 2008, 03:30 AM wrote:

Something to consider maybe: can a plane be white, with a brown/tan underbelly, and AA colors all at the same time?

Very interesting. . . . . . ;)

Very good point.

My answer is yes.

Why not?

Color is certainly the most subjective detail nonetheless. No?

General placement of the plane is clearly the most significant detail particularly when we are are talking about immediately after the explosion!