CIT to tour Europe for September 2010!

News & Announcements from CIT. Only admins can start threads, though others can comment.

CIT to tour Europe for September 2010!

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

06 Jul 2010, 19:09 #1

I am pleased to announce that I'll be screening National Security Alert in Europe this year for the 9th anniversary of the attacks.

Here is the official announcement with currently booked dates:

Citizen Investigation Team European Tour - September 2010

The main event will be in Paris on Saturday 9/11 and we expect some notable activists, researchers, and outspoken personalities to be in attendance with a potential debate held after the prime time screening. More details to be revealed as they are confirmed.

I'm excited to see Europe and bring this important information to as many people as possible there!

Thanks to forum member Kropotkine for making this happen.

A. Marquis
A Regular Jim Garrison
A. Marquis
A Regular Jim Garrison

06 Jul 2010, 20:24 #2

CIT WORLDWIDE!
"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."
~Emperor Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Ras Tafari)

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

06 Jul 2010, 21:07 #3

Yes sir.

We're bringing it back to France where it all started!

jesussdad
Curious Citizen
jesussdad
Curious Citizen

07 Jul 2010, 12:05 #4

it would have to be london for your england visit. doh.
what do you mean it started in france? you're not french spies are you? :lol:
if you do it in london you will only get londoners since anyone who travels there knows what a pain it is.

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

07 Jul 2010, 14:10 #5

jesussdad @ Jul 7 2010, 12:05 PM wrote: it would have to be london for your england visit. doh.
what do you mean it started in france? you're not french spies are you?  :lol:

Haha nope. Never been there.

But I'd say that 9/11 Truth pretty much started in France regarding the Pentagon attack with Thierry Meyssan's book.

Although it's not confirmed Meyssan has preliminarily agreed to participate in the Paris event on 9/11/2010 via video conference (he no longer lives in France).

if you do it in london you will only get londoners since anyone who travels there knows what a pain it is.

Never been there either. I guess we're going to have to have to present to Londoners!

jesussdad
Curious Citizen
jesussdad
Curious Citizen

09 Jul 2010, 13:51 #6

fair enough.
i was just on 911 blogger reading the post about your tour. over 100 comments already. sadly its a lot of the usual strawman crap but you seem to have plenty of defenders so its all good. one guy was moaning on about his a priori veiws that sweet old lloyd could not be involved. makes me sick
long live the truth.

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

09 Jul 2010, 14:02 #7

These people are desperate to marginalize us.

They really need to give it up.

Clearly we are not going away and they look like a bunch of petulant children.

I really don't care about them anymore. They're only hurting their own credibility by attacking us.

Ligon
A Regular Jim Garrison
Ligon
A Regular Jim Garrison

09 Jul 2010, 14:26 #8

jesussdad @ Jul 9 2010, 05:51 AM wrote: i was just on 911 blogger reading the post about your tour. over 100 comments already. sadly its a lot of the usual strawman crap but you seem to have plenty of defenders so its all good.

They'd have a lot more defenders but one of the 9/11 Blogger mods has already quietly banned numerous CIT supporters on that site over the past few weeks. Also CIT themselves are of course banned for no reason except to make sure they are not able to set the record straight when the relatively small but loud and protected clique of lying CIT haters on that site make their dishonest attacks, as revealed by this e-mail conversation between Craig and 911Blogger moderator Justin Keogh.

Stefan
Citizen Researcher
Stefan
Citizen Researcher

12 Jul 2010, 15:52 #9

Reportedly the post count has been REDUCING over the last few hours... Orwell rolls in his grave!

Jo Hall
Curious Citizen
Jo Hall
Curious Citizen

12 Jul 2010, 15:59 #10

Stefan @ Jul 12 2010, 11:52 PM wrote: Reportedly the post count has been REDUCING over the last few hours... Orwell rolls in his grave!

Yeah ur right!! :huh:

It was four hundred and something a couple of hours ago - now it's 375!!

I do think the desperate attempts to shut down discussion of the evidence is going to show a lot of people what's really going on over there.

Absolutely disgusting.