Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

March 7th, 2008, 8:38 pm #1

The Pentagon Attack: The True Flight Path Proves A Military Deception

By: Craig Ranke
Citizen Investigation Team
February 17th, 2008
www.ThePentaCon.com

Citizen Investigation Team has made it our mission to pursue new independently obtained hard evidence proving the 9/11 deception while focusing on the Pentagon attack. We have spoken directly with dozens of witnesses, first responders, and victims. We have surveyed the topography and local landscape. We have conducted an extensive analysis of all previously published witness accounts by plotting their positions and analyzing their actual points of view. We have sought out previously unknown witnesses by canvassing the area and we have heavily scrutinized all official reports.

Our primary focus has been to determine the true flight path of the plane as reported by eyewitnesses in comparison with the official data and reports. The results have been devastating as we can now prove on multiple fronts how the actual flight path does not match with the physical damage or any of the officially released data.

We strongly believe that the missile claims were first introduced by the suspect to deliberately deflect our attention from the true flight path of the plane by distracting us from the fact that there was a plane at all. This in turn made people who question 9/11 seem crazy to all of the genuine witnesses who were in the area and saw the plane headed fast towards the Pentagon timed perfectly with a big explosion.

Those who are familiar with our February 2007 release "The PentaCon Smoking Gun Version" know that we have demonstrated how the plane that was believed to have hit the building actually flew on the north side of the former CITGO gas station right in front of the Pentagon. This is evident because all of the known witnesses who were on the property at the time unanimously and independently agree that this is where the plane flew. We present first hand testimony from 4 witnesses; Pentagon police Sergeants William Lagasse and Chadwick Brooks, employee at the gas station Robert Turcios, and an auto mechanic who was up the street on Columbia Pike Edward Paik.

This single claim proves a military deception as it is agreed by the organization Pilots for 9/11 Truth and all experts that it is physically impossible for a plane on the north side of the gas station to have toppled the light poles or damage the building as reported by the American Society of Civil Engineers.

(ASCE report page 39)

The unanimous first hand eyewitness testimony we present was filmed on location and is not directly refuted by any of the previously published accounts. In addition to the 4 witnesses presented in the documentary, the north side claim has since been further corroborated by two additional witnesses, Pentagon courier Levi Stephens who was in the Pentagon south parking lot and air traffic controller Sean Boger who was in the Pentagon heliport tower right next to the alleged impact point.

The level of independent corroboration is so high that the notion all of these people could be so drastically mistaken about such a simple right or left detail in the exact same way is not a viable consideration.

Nevertheless, Citizen Investigation Team has not stopped with the north side evidence. Establishing where the plane flew in the final moment before the physical damage begins with the light poles was critical but we have now also established how the plane originated from east of the Potomac River and flew over the skies of Washington DC.

This fact is 100% irreconcilable with the data released in 2006 by the National Transportation Safety Board or NTSB that allegedly came from Flight 77's black box allegedly recovered from the Pentagon and also the alleged radar data released in 2007 by the 84th Radar Evaluation Squadron or 84 RADES.

The official data never has the plane over Washington DC at all.

NTSB reported flight path:

Latitude and longitude coordinates from the 84 RADES data:

We have supporting evidence of the east of the Pentagon/Potomac River claim from Colin Scoggins and Kevin Nasypany on the NORAD tapes, quotes from the C-130 pilot Steve O'Brien and transportation secretary Norman Mineta, as well as an exclusive on location interview with previously unknown witness Steve Chaconas, a charter boat captain who was on the Potomac River bass fishing with clients on 9/11.

All of this data is irreconcilable with the official story and further proves a deception on 9/11.

This information is revealed in our brand new full length presentation, "The Pentagon Flyover: How They Pulled It Off".

We expose how the decoy jet that flew over the skies of Washington DC and crossed over from the east side of the Potomac River to Arlington before looping around to the north side of the former CITGO station timed perfectly with the explosion at the Pentagon was disguised with a 2nd plane cover story involving the C-130 that was seen over the Pentagon soon after the event and the white E4B or "Doomsday plane" that was reported flying over the White House.

We present an exclusive interview with alleged witnesses Keith Wheelhouse who claims he saw a C-130 "shadow" the American Airlines jet as it plunged into the Pentagon but veer away at the last moment. This serves the purpose of the 2nd plane cover story perfectly but is in stark contrast to statements from the C-130 pilot who claims he was too far away from the Pentagon to be able to tell this is where the explosion he saw came from.

Overall it's clear that the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt a military deception on 9/11. Attention to what really happened at the Pentagon particularly in regards to the true flight path of the plane is paramount to exposing this world wide psychological black operation that has been used as the pretext for permanent global war.

Edit: An explosive amount of information has been uncovered since the release of this article. You'll be brought up to date as long as you are sure to view the following 3 full-length presentations:

1. The North Side Flyover (Parts 1 & 2)

2. Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab - The Eye of the Storm

3. National Security Alert

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

March 8th, 2008, 8:05 pm #2

It seems like this article is getting quite a bit of attention!

Welcome to the CIT forum everyone.

Feel free to register and participate in any of the discussions or ask questions about this critical information.

Quillbilly
Curious Citizen
Quillbilly
Curious Citizen

March 9th, 2008, 12:46 am #3

I just thoroughly enjoyed your videos. Great work! I've followed this with consternation since the whole false-flag mission began I am also aware of some of the ploys used by these agents to obfuscate truth and sell lies.
Some of the other sites I've visited get quite incensed when you suggest that "eye witness" accounts can often be impeachable. In reality, there is quite a spread of credibility to consider when dealing with "witnesses". Your expert approach has shown quite clearly that what we "see" is often a product of "what we think we're supposed to see".
Your basic theory is the same as mine. It is blatently obvious that no plane hit that building (certainly not an airliner). As for the rest it is wonderful to see someone else attack the so-called "physical evidence" of the light poles. One aspect of this that I haven't seen expressed elsewhere to date is the upgrade to the perimeter walls.
In my former job (I used to manage government construction contracts), I had opportunity to see the plans for this renovation. The walls were constructed with what I'd describe as a "triple-strength" compliment of rebar. We're talking reinforced concrete similar to what is used to build ammunition bunkers. Now granted, an airliner is a large plane. It is also, essentially an aluminum can. Aside from "hard parts" (notably missing here), such as turbines, landing gear, seats, etc., think of smashing a beer can against your forehead. Now, place a cheese-grater on your forehead and do it again. Does anyone actually believe that this would penetrate to the depth described?
Now, as you so ably have shown, people see what they think they're suppposed to see. Most don't want to be "on the outside" and therefore, they look left and right in a crowd before replying to see if they can determine what the 'proper' response is supposed to be. Couple this fact with some well-placed agents mulling around on the road saying things like "did ya' see that? An AA airliner hit the Pentagon" and the deal is done for most folks.
Now, for those who insist on actually saying what they saw, those can be handled in a number of ways should they become 'problematic'. People have been known to be declared "insane" or had tax audits, or lost their jobs, etc.. Your man from the cemetery reminds me of someone who's received "a visit". I'm reasonably sure that one of you is an attorney (if not, you missed your calling!), as his testimony was expertly dealt with and he thoroughly impeached himself.
Now I harbor no belief that they will ever be brought to justice for any of this. I find this all interesting and important nonetheless. Perhaps the most important aspect of such research is to make them aware that they are being watched. With the imposition of the police state that this has allowed I really don't think they are particularly worried that some know. However, all tyrants fear their subjects at some level and know that, should people collectively decide they won't tolerate it any longer they're done.
Thanks so much for all of the effort you've put into this. I wish you continued success. These "private investigations" are the only hope for truth. Now, getting this out to as many as possible is still another challenge.

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

March 9th, 2008, 12:59 am #4

Welcome to the forum Quillbilly!

Thanks for the kind words.

Aldo and I are not lawyers although I have had others tell me I should be one!

So how did you find out about the article in this post?

Did Jeff Rense send out an email or is there a link somewhere on his site?

aroditis
Curious Citizen
aroditis
Curious Citizen

March 9th, 2008, 2:00 am #5

i found your site off of Jeff's. He might be a good one to do an interview with, btw.

Cheers and keep up the good fight

Arod

Edited to add that he put the link to you up today

A. Marquis
A Regular Jim Garrison
A. Marquis
A Regular Jim Garrison

March 9th, 2008, 2:03 am #6

Thank you!

We have done an interview with him. Craig might have it archived somewhere.

Welcome, Arod!
"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."
~Emperor Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Ras Tafari)

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

March 9th, 2008, 2:50 am #7

aroditis @ Mar 9 2008, 02:00 AM wrote:i found your site off of Jeff's.  He might be a good one to do an interview with, btw.

Cheers and keep up the good fight

Arod

Edited to add that he put the link to you up today

Welcome Arod!

Yeah I figured it had to be Rense.

But I can't find the link anywhere on his site!

I requested a second interview with him in regards to our new presentation.

Our first interview was about a year ago and you can download a torrent for it here.

aroditis
Curious Citizen
aroditis
Curious Citizen

March 9th, 2008, 3:39 am #8

hiya Craig, the link is titled 'True 911 Pentagon Flight Path Proves Deception'... it is / was in the second section of links on the right of his main page... :D

Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison
Craig Ranke CIT
A Regular Jim Garrison

March 9th, 2008, 3:59 am #9

Ahhhhh cool thanks!

Finally found it.

Quillbilly
Curious Citizen
Quillbilly
Curious Citizen

March 9th, 2008, 5:26 am #10

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, Jeff Rense had a link. I usually read everything I come across on the subject. Yours is the first time I've found somebody who thinks it happened the same way that I do. That's the thing about "eye-witness" reports. They see what they think "others" want them to see.
Now, there are exceptions to that of course. You found some. The Citco guy is a classic. He knows what he saw and he doesn't care what anybody else says. THAT'S a good witness. He could be "wrong", but he isn't lying. I hope to hang around a while and see what develops.
I have to say that I did quite a bit of work with lawyers and in trials. Your interview style and the wording of your questions is right out of law school. It's great! It's a real talent.
Keep up the good work.