Whoops

Whoops

January 28th, 2012, 8:35 am #1

Has anyone seen this report?

Obama has LOST His First Court Case on Eligibility -- Tell Every OTHER Secretary of State to REMOVE Obama NOW:
https://secure.conservativedonations.co ... ty/?a=7292

ALERT: Barack Hussein Obama has just LOST his FIRST EVER Constitutional eligibility hearing!

YOU READ THAT RIGHT -- Barack Obama FAILED to appear before by a State Judge in Georgia to defend against charges that he is NOT ELIGIBLE to be on the Presidential Primary ballot in March. Now the judge is preparing to order Obama to be KICKED OFF THE BALLOT there -- because it's been proven he's NOT a natural-born citizen!

THIS IS IT -- THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE GREAT PRETENDER SITTING IN THE OVAL OFFICE!

The judge is set to make his final ruling by February 4th... BUT IT MUST NOT END HERE! WE MUST GET OBAMA KICKED OFF EVERY BALLOT IN EVERY STATE IN THE NATION!

WE CAN FINALLY DO THIS!

SEND A BLAST FAX DEMANDING OBAMA BE
REMOVED FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT
TO EVERY SINGLE SECRETARY OF STATE IN
ALL FIFTY STATES -- AND HELP US RUN
NATION-WIDE ADS:
SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

Here's how a report from inside the courtroom yesterday summed it up:
"One thing to which there seems no doubt. He does NOT qualify, under the definition of 'Natural Born Citizen' provided by SCOTUS opinions, to be eligible to serve as President... it seems nearly impossible to believe, without counter testimony or evidence, because Obama and his attorney chose not to participate, that Obama will be allowed on the Georgia ballot. It also opens the door for such cases pending or to be brought in other states as well."
Another insider who had access to the lawyers involved in the case yesterday reported:
"Judge Malihi talked to the attorneys in chambers before the hearing this morning and told them that he was going to enter a DEFAULT JUDGMENT against Obama and recommend that Obama's name not be on the Georgia ballot... The Georgia SOS has already indicated that he will follow the judge's recommendation. That means that Obama will not get any popular vote or electors from the great state of Georgia!"
If the judge follows through on his promise, this will be a HUGE VICTORY!

It's HARD to believe... but after so many challenges to the citizenship eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to be President of the United States...

WE FINALLY HAVE THE WAY TO EXPOSE THE FACT THAT OBAMA IS NOT A "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN," and keep him OFF of the 2012 election ballot!

We all know that four more years of Barack Hussein Obama would be DISASTROUS for America. Obamacare... bank bailouts... Solyndra "eco-scams"... crony capitalism... unconstitutional recess appointments... indefinite detention of American citizens...

The list goes ON AND ON! We can't TAKE four more years of this OBAMANATION!

That's why this chance to keep Obama OFF of the 2012 Presidential ballot is SO EXCITING -- and this time, it can actually WORK.

I also understand that Alabama and Virginia are also planning on doing the same thing.

January 28th, 2012, 6:44 pm #2

So I started looking in to the story, and this is what I found:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/2 ... 36719.html

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-governm ... 18908.html

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2012/jan/28/j ... r-3129514/

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/23/2 ... ident.html

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddo ... g-by-zero/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odo ... interview/

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/

Some of those sites are neutral, some of those sites are quite liberal leaning. But not one of those sites is asking me for my credit card numbers so they can charge me $39 to "blast fax" 50 secretaries of state. LOL

I watched the video clips, and it's quite a show. Taitz faced the spectators and the TV cameras during her opening statement and the judge had to tell her to turn around and address the court. In closing arguments, Judge Malihi had to stop her because she was trying to serve as both counsel and witness. She stopped her closing arguments, took the witness stand and started testifying, but the judge cut her off. I suspect he'd just had enough of her nonsense. Makes me wonder where she got her law degree =) And I found it especially ironic that this woman fighting so hard for her belief that Barack Obama isn't a US Citizen, is from the Soviet Union, and holds dual citizenship in Israel and the US. Maybe in Russian or Israeli courtrooms it's okay to stand with your back to the judge, or for an attorney to suddenly start testifying as a witness, but not here in America.

You do realize, if they try to take him off the ballot it will be immediately appealed and overturned?

January 28th, 2012, 9:19 pm #3

Yes I saw some of them also Kate. And it is true. I also understand what both sides are doing here. Because he never was IMO actually vetted by the Dems in the first place.

What I want is the truth. And I don't believe it is out there yet at all. Not entirely at all.

Meaning while the democrats were busy asking for John McCain to prove he was legal, they were giving Obama a free pass entirely, looks to me like. Not just because of what is out there about his not even being born in Hawaii, by the AP wire of a copy of a paper in Kenya at the time, stating he was Kenayan born years ago when he was running for Senator in 2004. But because of many other things that are out there that seems to be a whole lot of proof he was not just born in America. But because of his dual citizenship happening if he was adopted buy his mothers second husband. And possibly because his real Dad might also make him such as well.

We have a right to know who is sitting in the White House. So I therefore have to look up to this woman that has been trying to get the proof established in the courts one way or the other. Not just after the election either, but long before.

Plus people do not try to avoid proving such things either, unless there is something very wrong as well. If someone asked for my birth certificate and info about my birth, I would have no problem proving anything about it, or anything else about myself either, good or bad for that matter. In fact, the bad I have done is a part of my testimony before God of what He has done in my life since then. So I tell it whenever lead. As do most believers today do so too. Only people that have something to hide do not do so IMO.

Plus there are some that are right now in the stockade because of being accused of not having the right to question this man authenticity at all. Which if they did have a right to do so, and he allowed them to go to jail for doing something they had a right to ask for, that IMO is about as dirty as one can get. And there is a doctor in the stockade right now that asked for the proof I am talking about, he never giving it up. Why? Well IMO he is already guilty. And that is why he refused to do so. Either that, or he thinks he is above what every one else must do in the country. Meaning he is so high and lifted up and full of pride that he cannot see right from wrong anymore at all. And that is the man we want to lead our country? Not me Kate. And here I am not speaking of something that is going on between two stupid parties of peoples either. But something that is going on today that is simply not right period, putting aside the battle between the two.

I also know that when I post something that is not praise mostly for Obama what will happen here on this one also. But maybe it just might wake some of you up to not just take a look at your own side, but also the other side for a change too.

I have some stuff against Romney that doesn't look real choice either, about his fathers friendship and admiration of Sol Alinsky. Which does not look good at all either. But I have decided if he wins the nomination to take my chances and vote for him anyway, hoping he does come thru with whatever he he has said over and over what He has promised to do. But he is not the one I am voting for to win the primaries either, because of this infor about his family and Alinsky.

If you do not begin right in the Lord, neither will you be able to continue on ending right either.
Some use scripture whenever it serves to prove what they have chosen to believe. But then reject or ignore others whenever it doesn't, but instead is contradictory to what they have chosen to believe. Instead of finding out why some do contradict others dealing with the same subjects.
Love in Christ,
Sandy

January 29th, 2012, 6:39 am #4

There are newspaper announcements of his birth in Hawaii in BOTH of Hawaii's major newspapers at the time -- the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... abirth.php

Check out this link -- click on the pics of the newspaper, and the magnifying glass to see the announcement in both papers.

Birthers said he wouldn't release his birth certificate, and he did.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp

Then birthers said it wasn't the long form, so he requested the long form from the Secretary of State of Hawaii. They do not normally release those records, it is against their policy -- but since the President of the United States requested it, they made an exception and released it.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/gra ... ngform.pdf
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

The Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, issued an official statement that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic ... 80345.html
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2009/09-063.pdf

That is an official statement on the letterhead of the Governor of Hawaii. But then birthers said it was a forged copy, or what? I can't figure out what proof they want, or what would be acceptable to them.

Sandy, you doubt that Obama is a natural born citizen. Why, specifically, do you doubt it? What specific things about the birth certificate do you believe indicate it is a fake? The Governor of Hawaii and the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health have both verified that the birth certificates (long and short form) are authentic. What proof would be adequate? Who would have to verify they are authentic for you to believe it?

January 29th, 2012, 10:12 am #5

And there are also articles all over the net that he was not born in Hawaii either, Kate.

I am not going to give them to you, because I can see you have made up your mind you do believe the ones you have posted that say he was.

Plus most are not taking him to task that he was not born in Hawaii within the courts either. My finally realizing that, even though many do not believe he was born there at all.

Most of them that are trying to take him to court are doing so because they do not believe he was elligble for many different reasons which I have already told on here many times over. Not trying to find out where the hell he was born. But if he is legal ot run as president.

But there are plenty of articles all over the net that say he was not born in Hawaii also. Even his own grandmother in Kenya told he was born there, she being there at the time he was born on utube.

This stuff has also been around even before he was elected president on the net Kate.

But your reading the things that say he was, because you are a democrat, just as much as I am reading the things that says he wasn't, because I am not a democrat. Although I have to say I have read both. And heard both too. My having been bringing the many articles that could be posted on the net to this forum ever since it did begin. So am not going to go back and start digging all of them up again either.

You have a right to believe he was, believing the articles that I am sure you posted to me that he wa, and I have a right to question very highly that he was because of the proof I have seen that he wasn't even born in Hawaii. Let alone being legal to be our president as well. A senator or governor, yes, but being the president is a different story.

So I will just leave it there. Because we are not politically in the same arena obviously. But I am not politically in the same arena over here with most posting here anymore either. At least that are American anyway. As while others may have an opinion. That is all they have and can ever have, is an opinion, if not an American.

If you do not begin right in the Lord, neither will you be able to continue on ending right either.
Some use scripture whenever it serves to prove what they have chosen to believe. But then reject or ignore others whenever it doesn't, but instead is contradictory to what they have chosen to believe. Instead of finding out why some do contradict others dealing with the same subjects.
Love in Christ,
Sandy

January 29th, 2012, 3:44 pm #6

There are newspaper announcements of his birth in Hawaii in BOTH of Hawaii's major newspapers at the time -- the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... abirth.php

Check out this link -- click on the pics of the newspaper, and the magnifying glass to see the announcement in both papers.

Birthers said he wouldn't release his birth certificate, and he did.

Then birthers said it wasn't the long form, so he requested the long form from the Secretary of State of Hawaii. They do not normally release those records, it is against their policy -- but since the President of the United States requested it, they made an exception and released it.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/gra ... ngform.pdf
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

The Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, issued an official statement that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic ... 80345.html
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2009/09-063.pdf

That is an official statement on the letterhead of the Governor of Hawaii. But then birthers said it was a forged copy, or what? I can't figure out what proof they want, or what would be acceptable to them.

Sandy, you doubt that Obama is a natural born citizen. Why, specifically, do you doubt it? What specific things about the birth certificate do you believe indicate it is a fake? The Governor of Hawaii and the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health have both verified that the birth certificates (long and short form) are authentic. What proof would be adequate? Who would have to verify they are authentic for you to believe it?
Consensus of opinion ... agreement of promise ... or evidence?

Look at the EVIDENCE ... and then you can see for yourself; you won't need to trust anyone else to tell you the truth.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Then there's this one ... put out almost immediately but missing the most significant "clues"...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Then check out this page.

The really good videos on Youtube have disappeared/been removed. (why?)

But look at that page...

Here you have the official Obama certificate...

And here you have a genuine certificate of a person born in the same hospital one day later ...

The genuine certificate shows the person born one day later ... and the registrar's signature and date of acceptance is Aug. 11 1961. On Obama's certificate those dates are both Aug. 8, 1961.

And yet ...

The number of ISSUANCE -ie the sequential certificate number- on Obama's certificate is 10641 ... which is 4 digits HIGHER than the person who was born a day later and registered 3 days later than Obama. How do you explain that?

-Vince

January 29th, 2012, 6:08 pm #7

And there are also articles all over the net that he was not born in Hawaii either, Kate.

I am not going to give them to you, because I can see you have made up your mind you do believe the ones you have posted that say he was.

Plus most are not taking him to task that he was not born in Hawaii within the courts either. My finally realizing that, even though many do not believe he was born there at all.

Most of them that are trying to take him to court are doing so because they do not believe he was elligble for many different reasons which I have already told on here many times over. Not trying to find out where the hell he was born. But if he is legal ot run as president.

But there are plenty of articles all over the net that say he was not born in Hawaii also. Even his own grandmother in Kenya told he was born there, she being there at the time he was born on utube.

This stuff has also been around even before he was elected president on the net Kate.

But your reading the things that say he was, because you are a democrat, just as much as I am reading the things that says he wasn't, because I am not a democrat. Although I have to say I have read both. And heard both too. My having been bringing the many articles that could be posted on the net to this forum ever since it did begin. So am not going to go back and start digging all of them up again either.

You have a right to believe he was, believing the articles that I am sure you posted to me that he wa, and I have a right to question very highly that he was because of the proof I have seen that he wasn't even born in Hawaii. Let alone being legal to be our president as well. A senator or governor, yes, but being the president is a different story.

So I will just leave it there. Because we are not politically in the same arena obviously. But I am not politically in the same arena over here with most posting here anymore either. At least that are American anyway. As while others may have an opinion. That is all they have and can ever have, is an opinion, if not an American.

Love in Christ,
Sandy
I'm asking...what about his birth certificate is fake? Everything specific thing I've seen has been explained to my satisfaction. For example, under his father's race it lists, "African". Some birthers said that was obviously fake, because the term used in 1961 would have been "Negro". The response (and corresponding examples) is that his father was not only black, but also the citizen of another country. A black American citizen would have been listed as "Negro". Because his father was a citizen of Kenya, that is why the recorder listed his race as "African".

And it's similar with every single objection I've read so far. There was a Kenyan birth certificate that was being circulated for a while, and that one was definitely proven to be fake.

I am just asking...he's released short form, and long form, and the Governor of Hawaii and the head of the Department of Health in Hawaii have both certified they are accurate. Birth announcements were in both of Hawaii's newspapers. The certificates are available to view online, up close and in detail. So what would be adequate proof that the certificates are authentic? Who would have to examine them and say, yes, these are real and unaltered, for you to believe it?

And just for the record...I usually vote Democrat, but I am an Independent. I register Democrat so I can vote in the primaries. Last time I voted for a Republican because the Democrat governor was horrible, everyone disliked him and his policies. And that had disastrous results -- we ended up with Arnold Schwarzenegger as our governor and he screwed things up royally.

January 29th, 2012, 8:37 pm #8

Love in Christ,
Sandy
On this we agree for the most part. IMV there is no proof solidifying American birth.

January 29th, 2012, 8:47 pm #9

Look at the EVIDENCE ... and then you can see for yourself; you won't need to trust anyone else to tell you the truth.

Then there's this one ... put out almost immediately but missing the most significant "clues"...

But look at that page...

And here you have a genuine certificate of a person born in the same hospital one day later ...

The genuine certificate shows the person born one day later ... and the registrar's signature and date of acceptance is Aug. 11 1961. On Obama's certificate those dates are both Aug. 8, 1961.

And yet ...

The number of ISSUANCE -ie the sequential certificate number- on Obama's certificate is 10641 ... which is 4 digits HIGHER than the person who was born a day later and registered 3 days later than Obama. How do you explain that?

-Vince
Good info Vince...there was a plethora of lets say non evidence for American birth presented all over the net etc. What we have here is a writers view of presenting an opinion.

January 30th, 2012, 12:16 am #10

But look at that page...

And yet ...

-Vince
...is the word of the Governor of Hawaii, the head of the Health Department of Hawaii, the certificates themselves, the birth announcements in the newspapers, and the complete lack of any motive for someone to have faked his birthplace in 1961 when the newspaper announcements came out. I also trust Snopes:
and FactCheck.org:
http://factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/
and Wikipedia, when the articles are well researched, documented, and supported:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Oba ... y_theories

Even most Republicans consider it an issue that is resolved -- some even seem a little embarrassed by the silliness. And they should be.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... rtificate/

Republican strategist Rob Stutzman said:
"It is absurd and embarrassing that we have such a vacuum of substance that a carnival barker like Trump can actually elevate this issue to the level that the president finally had to confront it,” he said. ““But I think it was a clever tactic by the White House. Releasing the certificate draws sympathy to president from swing voters and further defines elements of the GOP as, frankly, whacky.”

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/27 ... n-20110427

I watched the first clip you provided, Vince. I got nothing out of it at all. The guy announcing was extremely unconvincing and sensationalistic. He made broad statements with absolutely nothing to back them up about "thousands of websites" reporting this, "mainstream websites", and all of these experts with college degrees in photo shop? But only one "expert" was willing to be on camera? And exactly what are all of these mainstream websites he's referring to? It was so silly I could hardly follow it all. And yet...the other man was there clicking on the computer screen, and making words disappear and reappear on the document. Nothing focused, nothing specific, nothing he could point to, just..."Look, see? Layers!" He made some reference to the numbers appearing to be computer generated, not typed on a 1960's typewriter. I've looked at the document up close as posted on the White House website, and I don't see any discrepancies in the numbers.

This site discusses the concerns about the "PDF layers" and the sequencing of the numbers out of order.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2711660/posts

5. It has layers! That means it's a fraud!

This is IMO the most difficult of the objections raised to date. When I first saw that particular news, I thought, "Wow!"

However, according to Freeper GunRunner, Adobe Acrobat (when used with certain settings) runs Optical Character Recognition and separates a scanned image into layers. As GunRunner explains:

"When you scan something into a PDF, Acrobat scans the text into different layers and makes the text searchable."

"You can deactivate it when you scan something into a PDF, but whoever scanned it obviously forgot to turn it off, and now because of this we will be treated to many more years of wild conspiracy theories, all because some government employee made a rookie mistake. "

A good clue about the nature of these layers is found in all of the little stray letters left behind. Virtually every kind of visual element that you or I would consider a cohesive whole is split up.

"None" is split into "Non" and "e." The "D" splits off of "Dunham." The bottom signature is split up, too. Both date stamps at bottom are split into different layers, though in different places. The "R" is split out of "BARACK." In the tiny print you can catch split-out bits of words. "add" "Co"

All of this speaks to a machine driven process, not something that a human being has designed from elements cut and pasted together.

Or, to put it another way: It would take a LOT of time for a human being to split an image up in this way and then reassemble it into the image we see. And there would be no reason to do it that way. Why spend 50 hours cutting a document into all kinds of crazy little pieces?

Especially if you were trying to create a forgery? Just doesn’t make any sense that way.

Freeper reegs also CONFIRMED that this happens, by first printing the PDF as supplied by the White House, then re-scanning it into a new PDF.

He found that the scanning process DID separate the PDF into layers. Interestingly, it appears to have separated out the middle "R" in BARACK out just as in the original layered PDF:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/ ... page=46#33

11. The Nordyke births occurred the day AFTER the Nordyke births. Why aren’t their certificate numbers AFTER his also? I smell a rat.

World Net Daily speculates that stacks of forms were placed in different places. One Freeper likened it to a checkbook. There are groups of forms, number (for example) 1-24 and 25-49. When you can't find the 1-24 checks, you use the 25-49 ones.

Actually, this is the kind of minor discrepancy that's actually a pretty good argument FOR legitimacy.

Most forgers would probably iron out such little wrinkles.

Real life is seldom 100% straightforward. Offices have 2 or 3 different people who fill out certificates, and there's a bit of variation in how things are done. Someone rips off a small stack of forms and puts them in one place, or hands them to one person, another small stack of forms goes somewhere else. A piece of paper sits on someone's desk for a day instead of being filled out immediately. When it's filled out, they use yesterday's date stamp, then notice later that they need to change the date.

There are probably a hundred different ways for minor variations to take place. The people who do the work are ordinary people. Sally, who didn't do that well in school but landed a job with the state. Bill, who's going through a divorce and doesn't really care that much about doing a good job right now.

Nobody thinks it will ever be, or even seem, important, to anyone. In 299,000,000 cases out of 300,000,000, they're right.

Sorry, the first youtube video was extremely silly, and was a waste of 10 minutes of my precious Sunday =) I don't want to waste 10 minutes on the second video, if it is more of the same. Does he say anything different? Or anything that isn't addressed in the link above?