What is this forum about?

What is this forum about?

Sophia
Sophia

July 28th, 2012, 11:09 pm #1

Much like Bill and Jen, I'll quickly pop in to throw in a few thoughts of my own as well.

This has be the stupidest forum at Network54.

All that goes on here is a daily pissing contest.

It is all about who can piss the longest.

Do we have a winner here yet?

Has anybody here won the pissing contest or is an ongoing matron of stupidity?

July 29th, 2012, 1:10 am #2

I agree however, I don't really know what Bill is about now but when Jen was here she was and IS still a baby Christian in the newness of life. She was feeling her way and has NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER about REALITY except from her prespective. If she continues in the same frame of mind then her GENUINESS may be in question.

Maybe the question you should REALLY be asking should be directed to YOURSELF. Are you FAN that boos or cheers or are you in TRUE COMMITTMENT to your calling? That is IF you're GENUINELY CHRISTIAN AT ALL. Jen wilfully ignored the question and comments made by her were not based on either KNOWLEDGE or UNDERSTANDING.

Personally, I think this forum is terribly run. If you wish to discuss with me on a forum RUN with integrity then visit me at...

Wide Open Bible Exposition Forumhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/649938/

On my forum any comment made requires accountability for the comment. Running from accountability is of the world. Bring your friends if you think EVERYONE here is stupid. I assure you you are just listening to a part of the story which is unfair and is surely NOT Christian.

In the end Christ of REAL TRUTH wins, and NOT the Christ TRUTH created in the minds of men.

Acts 17:29
29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising. NKJV

All that is needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.~~Edmund Burke
Last edited by Forerunner on July 29th, 2012, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 29th, 2012, 4:12 am #3

Much like Bill and Jen, I'll quickly pop in to throw in a few thoughts of my own as well.

This has be the stupidest forum at Network54.

All that goes on here is a daily pissing contest.

It is all about who can piss the longest.

Do we have a winner here yet?

Has anybody here won the pissing contest or is an ongoing matron of stupidity?
`

Doesn't say much for you when you're here reading and replying then, now does it?

This forum, FYI, is merely a message board where people who have been thrown off of other boards
can keep in touch and continue debating/arguing/chatting about whatever it was they were
chatting about in the other forums. That's pretty much the gist of it, Sophia.

It is open, for the most part. Please feel free to chat, vent, share, whine, brag, sing, shout, chime in
on a topic of your choosing, or whatever your heart desires. And thanks for any contribution you may offer.

Hugs!

`

God grant that the light of unity
may envelop the whole earth, and that
the seal, “the Kingdom is God’s", may be
stamped upon the brow of all its peoples.

Baha'u'llah -- Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah

hop
hop

July 29th, 2012, 4:22 am #4

It's definitely why I am here!

However, this place gets real boring after a while so now, most of us trolls are flaming everyone at Super's forum [grin]

Heck, we all hate being ignored.

But John Beckett does allow us to flame, defame, attack and belittle everyone. John loves it and so do we! [grin again]

hop

July 29th, 2012, 4:46 am #5

`

FIRST: I do not love a lot of what is said in this forum! I merely tolerate it
in the hopes that it may eventually boil over to the point where one or more of you
will call a truce, make amends, become friends, see THE LIGHT OF GOD, etc.

SECOND: My legal surname is in fact LeBonte, not Beckett.

And I do hope you're not driving poor Super up the wall. lol

`

doh!
doh!

July 29th, 2012, 6:55 am #6

I agree however, I don't really know what Bill is about now but when Jen was here she was and IS still a baby Christian in the newness of life. She was feeling her way and has NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER about REALITY except from her prespective. If she continues in the same frame of mind then her GENUINESS may be in question.

Maybe the question you should REALLY be asking should be directed to YOURSELF. Are you FAN that boos or cheers or are you in TRUE COMMITTMENT to your calling? That is IF you're GENUINELY CHRISTIAN AT ALL. Jen wilfully ignored the question and comments made by her were not based on either KNOWLEDGE or UNDERSTANDING.

Personally, I think this forum is terribly run. If you wish to discuss with me on a forum RUN with integrity then visit me at...

Wide Open Bible Exposition Forumhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/649938/

On my forum any comment made requires accountability for the comment. Running from accountability is of the world. Bring your friends if you think EVERYONE here is stupid. I assure you you are just listening to a part of the story which is unfair and is surely NOT Christian.

In the end Christ of REAL TRUTH wins, and NOT the Christ TRUTH created in the minds of men.

Acts 17:29
29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising. NKJV

All that is needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.~~Edmund Burke
DO NOT DISAGREE WITHN NUCC, that is not allowed by anyone.

July 29th, 2012, 11:21 am #7

...I'd rather have disagreement from people who actually have a functioning brain.

July 29th, 2012, 12:30 pm #8

`

FIRST: I do not love a lot of what is said in this forum! I merely tolerate it
in the hopes that it may eventually boil over to the point where one or more of you
will call a truce, make amends, become friends, see THE LIGHT OF GOD, etc.

SECOND: My legal surname is in fact LeBonte, not Beckett.

And I do hope you're not driving poor Super up the wall. lol

`

...computers than I do, BUT do you ever take the time to check ISP#s? I'm sure that post is from gerard or another troublemaker. I doubt it's from hop. Don't you wish to demonstrate any integrity whatsoever? Honestly.

doh!
doh!

July 29th, 2012, 12:56 pm #9

Diddums nucc, you'd get exposed instantly then.

doh!
doh!

July 29th, 2012, 1:36 pm #10

...I'd rather have disagreement from people who actually have a functioning brain.

Would it make up for your lack of one?