Vince you said you answered ALL my questions

Vince you said you answered ALL my questions

June 4th, 2012, 11:57 am #1

Should we now conclude your word shows it cannot be trusted to be true?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... NO+ANSWERS

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

June 4th, 2012, 1:10 pm #2

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... 3570/I+see

I KNOW you never were a Christian for YEARS. Your CONCEPTUALIZING is from the mind of the unregenerate (the mind). That's why you were incapable of explaining John 1:1. That's very different from those who have been born of the Holy Spirit and are ABLE by God's Holy Spirit to begin to discern TRUE LOGIC from your logic which is from the finite fallible mind of the unregenerate with it's limitations. Without regeneration by the Holy Spirit you are doomed to JUST OPINIONS.

V> In the beginning it was. It was with the "God" and it WAS the "God".

N> That's incorrect and vain manipulative attempt to change what the verse has said.

The Prologue (John 1:1-18 is an INTRODUCTION to Jesus Christ the personification of GOD LOGIC, so you're again quite incorrect and have UNDERSTANDIBLY the LIMITATIONS of the unregenerate mind in grasping THEOLOGY or the LOGIC of God. THe LOGIC was NOT the God as you incorrectly state but as the verse says...alluding to Jesus Christ... the WORD "WAS" God. It's the same as saying God is love, or God is good etc..

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. NKJV

and again John 1:14 is VERY CLEAR

John 1:14

14 And the Word (that was God) became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. NKJV (brackets mine)

I know you can't see clear in the darkness of the box you exist in Vince but IT CLEARLY has INDICATED that God (the Son) who is with the Father IN THE BEGINNING became flesh and we SEE GOD IN THE FLESH when we observe Jesus Christ.

Another gross error I observe you HABITUALLY MAKE is to quote 1/2 of verse 18 of John 1..No one has seen God at any time but NEGLECT the other half. .. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

John 1:18
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. NKJV

The Gr word for declared in verse 18 is exegeomai which gives the meaning of UNFOLDING, or the PROCEDING from the Father (NT1537) so that IN THE OBSERVING of Jesus Christ IN THE FLESH we see One proceeding from God the Father, unfolding the ONE TRUE GOD.

spot a loser
spot a loser

June 4th, 2012, 1:29 pm #3

No friends? Ever wondered why?

June 4th, 2012, 2:17 pm #4

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... 9/It+seems

What I gave you was CONTEXT and a question that flows FROM the CONTEXT.

If you know who Nicodemus (the one communicating with Jesus) is, we can find out that he was Pharisee, a member of the Sanhedrin, and a teacher. A teacher is SUPPOSED to KNOW THINGS and one who is a member of the Sanhedrin should know A LOT but here we have Nicodemus approaching and questioning Jesus and Jesus responds in TRUTH with GOD LOGIC.

John 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." NKJV

V> Once again (as always) ... we need to go right back to the Greek writing to get the proper sense of what was being said originally. Bible translators are notorious for "bending" the rendition to fit with their pre-conceived doctrines and so it's no surprise that when they get finished, you'll have a written work which seems to support their doctrine pretty much through and through.

N> Why didn't you ALSO say that Bible DISSENTERS are KNOWN for distorting God's Word in order to vainly disprove the Word of God and make God a liar? THAT'S A QUESTION VINCE.

Matt 5:18
18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. NKJV

John 10:35
....the Scripture cannot be broken NIV

V> "Genomai" refers to origin/name. nomai is name and Ge is the genesis of that name.

You've heard of people changing their name and starting a new life? Well that's pretty much what Jesus was saying to Nicodemus. "You need to DROP your old way of life ... your old perception and concepts ... and start a NEW life. Unless you do that, you will never be able to SEE ... what the kingdom of God is really all about."

N> AGAIN YOU NEGLECTED CONTEXT, ESPECIALLY the CONTEXT of the WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE. From the Prologue (the INTRODUCTION of God in the flesh, vs 12 & 13 states about Jesus.

John 1:12-13
12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God. NLT

So Vince AGAIN it is shown what you're INCAPABLE of seeing from the darkeness of your little box...In John 3 Christ is NOT TELLING Nicodemus something that Nicodemus HAD TO DO like start a new life as YOU INCORRECTLY PROCLAIM. FACTUALLY, He is telling Nicodemus that in RECEIVING Jesus Christ and ACCEPTING HIM AS HE IS, one can experience a BIRTH THAT COMES FROM GOD.

June 4th, 2012, 2:18 pm #5

No friends? Ever wondered why?
People on the way to hell as you are can't be considered friends. They are just cowardly losers like you. I win again.

spot a loser
spot a loser

June 4th, 2012, 3:40 pm #6

There are six year olds who are more mature than you.

Vince
Vince

June 4th, 2012, 3:43 pm #7

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... 9/It+seems

What I gave you was CONTEXT and a question that flows FROM the CONTEXT.

If you know who Nicodemus (the one communicating with Jesus) is, we can find out that he was Pharisee, a member of the Sanhedrin, and a teacher. A teacher is SUPPOSED to KNOW THINGS and one who is a member of the Sanhedrin should know A LOT but here we have Nicodemus approaching and questioning Jesus and Jesus responds in TRUTH with GOD LOGIC.

John 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." NKJV

V> Once again (as always) ... we need to go right back to the Greek writing to get the proper sense of what was being said originally. Bible translators are notorious for "bending" the rendition to fit with their pre-conceived doctrines and so it's no surprise that when they get finished, you'll have a written work which seems to support their doctrine pretty much through and through.

N> Why didn't you ALSO say that Bible DISSENTERS are KNOWN for distorting God's Word in order to vainly disprove the Word of God and make God a liar? THAT'S A QUESTION VINCE.

Matt 5:18
18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. NKJV

John 10:35
....the Scripture cannot be broken NIV

V> "Genomai" refers to origin/name. nomai is name and Ge is the genesis of that name.

You've heard of people changing their name and starting a new life? Well that's pretty much what Jesus was saying to Nicodemus. "You need to DROP your old way of life ... your old perception and concepts ... and start a NEW life. Unless you do that, you will never be able to SEE ... what the kingdom of God is really all about."

N> AGAIN YOU NEGLECTED CONTEXT, ESPECIALLY the CONTEXT of the WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE. From the Prologue (the INTRODUCTION of God in the flesh, vs 12 & 13 states about Jesus.

John 1:12-13
12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God. NLT

So Vince AGAIN it is shown what you're INCAPABLE of seeing from the darkeness of your little box...In John 3 Christ is NOT TELLING Nicodemus something that Nicodemus HAD TO DO like start a new life as YOU INCORRECTLY PROCLAIM. FACTUALLY, He is telling Nicodemus that in RECEIVING Jesus Christ and ACCEPTING HIM AS HE IS, one can experience a BIRTH THAT COMES FROM GOD.

by now Nucc ... that it's you who's stuck in your own little box ... and not me.

If you refuse to consider/discuss ANY of the points I brought up or to consider the native language in which all of it was written ... insisting instead, on believing that the English translation wording is more reliable/more infallible than the original ... and that YOUR doctrine trumps all ...

Well then ... there's no point in continuing to try to communicate with you.

So have fun talking to yourself.

-Vince

June 4th, 2012, 6:48 pm #8

Can't comprehend the light from the darkness? You have no Biblical knowledge whatsoever because in ORDER TO comprehend THEO LOGIC you must experience the RE-BIRTH of the Holy Spirit and when that happens you don't have to fumble around in the darkness conntinually not being able to comprehend anything about God, while TRUE Christians CONSISTENTLY have ALL of God's Word behind them because of the Holy Spirit's leading.

Rom 11:8
8 Just as it is written:

"God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day." NKJV

I'm discussing everything but you don't want to accept God logic, because it means Vince logic is incorrect and Vince will have to change and you refuse to. You seem to think a finite fallible mind with limitations is able to comprehend God contrary to what God's Word says. You want to tell the infallible, infinite perfect God YOUR WAYS are better but God has ALREADY TOLD HIS PEOPLE who live in the LIGHT.

Luke 8:10

10 And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that

'Seeing they may not see,
And hearing they may not understand.' NKJV

All your doing is vainly attempting to dance around the FACT that God's Word is God's Word and God's CHOSEN while in translation may use different words may be found the MESSAGE REMAINS UNCHANGED. In the King James 1611 AV, even the words did NOT change 368 years later in the New King James Bible

John 1:1 The Authorized King James Version (KJV) of 1611

1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1 The New King James Bible NT 1979

John 1:1-2

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. NKJV

Your arguments while valid are in vain because you've built them from the fallible finite mind. A person born of God LEARNS FROM GOD HIMSELF.

John 14:15-17

15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—

17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. NIV

John 16:13
13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth NKJV

I have NO FEAR of the future Vince because God's children are guided by the Spirit of TRUTH. You have no such certainty. You guide yourself by your own parameters the limited parameters of the finite fallible mind.

I'm having fun Vince. By the grace of God.

June 4th, 2012, 6:54 pm #9

There are six year olds who are more mature than you.
No wonder I win.

Vince
Vince

June 4th, 2012, 8:44 pm #10

Can't comprehend the light from the darkness? You have no Biblical knowledge whatsoever because in ORDER TO comprehend THEO LOGIC you must experience the RE-BIRTH of the Holy Spirit and when that happens you don't have to fumble around in the darkness conntinually not being able to comprehend anything about God, while TRUE Christians CONSISTENTLY have ALL of God's Word behind them because of the Holy Spirit's leading.

Rom 11:8
8 Just as it is written:

"God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day." NKJV

I'm discussing everything but you don't want to accept God logic, because it means Vince logic is incorrect and Vince will have to change and you refuse to. You seem to think a finite fallible mind with limitations is able to comprehend God contrary to what God's Word says. You want to tell the infallible, infinite perfect God YOUR WAYS are better but God has ALREADY TOLD HIS PEOPLE who live in the LIGHT.

Luke 8:10

10 And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that

'Seeing they may not see,
And hearing they may not understand.' NKJV

All your doing is vainly attempting to dance around the FACT that God's Word is God's Word and God's CHOSEN while in translation may use different words may be found the MESSAGE REMAINS UNCHANGED. In the King James 1611 AV, even the words did NOT change 368 years later in the New King James Bible

John 1:1 The Authorized King James Version (KJV) of 1611

1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1 The New King James Bible NT 1979

John 1:1-2

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. NKJV

Your arguments while valid are in vain because you've built them from the fallible finite mind. A person born of God LEARNS FROM GOD HIMSELF.

John 14:15-17

15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—

17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. NIV

John 16:13
13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth NKJV

I have NO FEAR of the future Vince because God's children are guided by the Spirit of TRUTH. You have no such certainty. You guide yourself by your own parameters the limited parameters of the finite fallible mind.

I'm having fun Vince. By the grace of God.

... is that the only pickup line you have?

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The spirit and water are fluid; they change ... they're never exactly the same twice.

That's the trademark of spirit-leading ... a person is fresh and unpredictable ... always bringing something new and interesting to the table.

Sadly Nucc ... you're exactly the opposite of that. You're totally predictable, play the same words over and over like a broken record and .... have NO LIFE in you to share.

-Vince