Vince you said you answered ALL my questions.

Vince you said you answered ALL my questions.

June 3rd, 2012, 12:27 pm #1

You don't want to continue showing how little you know do you?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... NO+ANSWERS

Plus after church I will return and teach you more about the THEO LOGIC, you are unable to comprehend.

John 1:4-5
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. NKJV

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 3rd, 2012, 4:37 pm #2

You are only good for teaching that Nucc. You know nothing else. The only reason for communicating with you for anybody is for the purpose of you showing how evil Christianity has been through the ages and then watching you wriggle as you try to put a layer of paint over the grimy mess that are your mistaken beliefs.

Your life has been of perversion and violence. I love watching you pretend that it was in fact one of service to the truth when every word you utter and damns you further.

If only they knew how sick you were at their church they'd shred you. They probably just shun you given they probably have the same dark soul as you.

How did you get to be such a mess? You started out badly and obviously fooled yourself first before you tried to fool anyone else.

You cant teach anyone as you have no students, only crime scene witnesses.

June 3rd, 2012, 8:48 pm #3

You don't want to continue showing how little you know do you?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... NO+ANSWERS

Plus after church I will return and teach you more about the THEO LOGIC, you are unable to comprehend.

John 1:4-5
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. NKJV

... from all of that mish-mash ... that you have -perhaps- a central question on John 3:3.

Now, you asked the question but then answered it for yourself immediately ... "TELLING" me what it meant. That's what's known as a rhetorical question -a question that's simply posed to provide a premise for the questioner to then give his own pre-developed answer to his own question. (IOW ... if you ask a rhetorical question ... DON'T expect an answer to it from your listener!)

So it wasn't really a question that you were asking me ... but now insist that you did!

All right, I'll assume you were asking me about John 3:3 ... so I'll proceed to expound and expand on that verse.

Once again (as always) ... we need to go right back to the Greek writing to get the proper sense of what was being said originally. Bible translators are notorious for "bending" the rendition to fit with their pre-conceived doctrines and so it's no surprise that when they get finished, you'll have a written work which seems to support their doctrine pretty much through and through.

[John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born (1080) again (509), he cannot see (1492) the kingdom (932) of God (2316).

1080 - gennao
-from a variation of 1085

1085 - genos
-from 1096

1096 - genomai

1096 ->

1) to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
2) to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
2a) of events
3) to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
3a) of men appearing in public ]

"Genomai" refers to origin/name. nomai is name and Ge is the genesis of that name.

You've heard of people changing their name and starting a new life? Well that's pretty much what Jesus was saying to Nicodemus. "You need to DROP your old way of life ... your old perception and concepts ... and start a NEW life. Unless you do that, you will never be able to SEE ... what the kingdom of God is really all about."

932 - "Kingdom" - basileia

Like the Roman Catholic basilica ... it doesn't mean an actual kingdom but rather, a "right or authority to rule."

1a) not to be confused with an actual kingdom but rather the right or authority to rule over a kingdom

And finally, "God" was "theos" in Greek and that means "gods" in a corporate sense ... and not a single entity.

So Jesus was telling Nicodemus -(who thought he HAD authority)- that ... unless he changed his allegiance to a different system, he could never see or comprehend the real authority of the gods.

-Vince

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 6:52 am #4

You are only good for teaching that Nucc. You know nothing else. The only reason for communicating with you for anybody is for the purpose of you showing how evil Christianity has been through the ages and then watching you wriggle as you try to put a layer of paint over the grimy mess that are your mistaken beliefs.

Your life has been of perversion and violence. I love watching you pretend that it was in fact one of service to the truth when every word you utter and damns you further.

If only they knew how sick you were at their church they'd shred you. They probably just shun you given they probably have the same dark soul as you.

How did you get to be such a mess? You started out badly and obviously fooled yourself first before you tried to fool anyone else.

You cant teach anyone as you have no students, only crime scene witnesses.
You are such a screw up Mr. Dent.

You do not even know the premise of formal logic.

Nucc is right on with his logic as to a Christian “righteous” God. His (Nucc’s) creed is, and to hell with the Catholics and the pope, is to never harm his fellow human.

And You dare find fault in this--- you are nothing but a worm in the dirt, yes that is you Mr. Dent, a worm in the dirt.

Count yourself rebuked by an atheist as you are in fact an idiot, Mr. Dent.

Don

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 7:17 am #5

I have been to Christian churches all over the USA, and every time save one, I have felt safe, secure in my being, welcomed in peace, and I walked away blessed that I learned something.

How dare any kick a stone against my Christian friends, how dare any try and pick a fight with one of God’s creatures that does nothing but pray for your salvation--- how dare any hurt my Christian friends, and it makes no matter if I believe in a God or not.

You hurt the innocent, you hurt the truly repentant (proved by works), you hurt the strivers of good things, you hurt one hair on their head, and I will show you the evils of an atheist- right in your God forsaken face. BET ME.

Do not fook with the rich, as you cannot afford it.

Don

June 4th, 2012, 8:20 am #6

You are such a screw up Mr. Dent.

You do not even know the premise of formal logic.

Nucc is right on with his logic as to a Christian “righteous” God. His (Nucc’s) creed is, and to hell with the Catholics and the pope, is to never harm his fellow human.

And You dare find fault in this--- you are nothing but a worm in the dirt, yes that is you Mr. Dent, a worm in the dirt.

Count yourself rebuked by an atheist as you are in fact an idiot, Mr. Dent.

Don
Or what logic is. The more you know, the more you realise that you dont know. You and nucc appreciate each other because you both know so little.

Youve been quite the dippy evangelical in the past, and you make Out that you are quite the agnostic, you contradict yourself as an atheist.

You have so much in common with nucc and stroke each other so lovingly. Given what nuccs said, maybe you should get yourselves a room?

Most unusual indeed for an atheist to see eye to eye with the likes of nucc!

What you both say and mean are totally screwed up.

Without the burden of ever learning anything, you seem to think you guys know it all.

Its up to you how you act, but just know, neither of you have fooled the general population, obviously.

As an "athesit" how do you call nuccs rightious god right? Its just not there.

As an atheist, how do you make like a baptist so well?

Anti cathOlic, anti muslim, anti black, anti liberal, pro baptist, anti evolution, anti science... Oh and youve said you hate atheists more than a few times too.

Youve said who you like... The nuccs.. You remain a southern baptist bigot to the end.

Your employment and religion is subject to change on the other hand.

You st

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just band aids over bull sh!t.

Biblical Pitfalls http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

June 4th, 2012, 8:23 am #7

I have been to Christian churches all over the USA, and every time save one, I have felt safe, secure in my being, welcomed in peace, and I walked away blessed that I learned something.

How dare any kick a stone against my Christian friends, how dare any try and pick a fight with one of God’s creatures that does nothing but pray for your salvation--- how dare any hurt my Christian friends, and it makes no matter if I believe in a God or not.

You hurt the innocent, you hurt the truly repentant (proved by works), you hurt the strivers of good things, you hurt one hair on their head, and I will show you the evils of an atheist- right in your God forsaken face. BET ME.

Do not fook with the rich, as you cannot afford it.

Don
Did i leave you out?

You and nucc are both feckless morons who never seemed to learn anything through your lives apart from how to attract trouble. I understand both of you couldnt get on with the ladies or anyone else.

I suppose i pity you, weakly.

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just band aids over bull sh!t.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 8:35 am #8

... from all of that mish-mash ... that you have -perhaps- a central question on John 3:3.

Now, you asked the question but then answered it for yourself immediately ... "TELLING" me what it meant. That's what's known as a rhetorical question -a question that's simply posed to provide a premise for the questioner to then give his own pre-developed answer to his own question. (IOW ... if you ask a rhetorical question ... DON'T expect an answer to it from your listener!)

So it wasn't really a question that you were asking me ... but now insist that you did!

All right, I'll assume you were asking me about John 3:3 ... so I'll proceed to expound and expand on that verse.

Once again (as always) ... we need to go right back to the Greek writing to get the proper sense of what was being said originally. Bible translators are notorious for "bending" the rendition to fit with their pre-conceived doctrines and so it's no surprise that when they get finished, you'll have a written work which seems to support their doctrine pretty much through and through.

[John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born (1080) again (509), he cannot see (1492) the kingdom (932) of God (2316).

1080 - gennao
-from a variation of 1085

1085 - genos
-from 1096

1096 - genomai

1096 ->

1) to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
2) to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
2a) of events
3) to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
3a) of men appearing in public ]

"Genomai" refers to origin/name. nomai is name and Ge is the genesis of that name.

You've heard of people changing their name and starting a new life? Well that's pretty much what Jesus was saying to Nicodemus. "You need to DROP your old way of life ... your old perception and concepts ... and start a NEW life. Unless you do that, you will never be able to SEE ... what the kingdom of God is really all about."

932 - "Kingdom" - basileia

Like the Roman Catholic basilica ... it doesn't mean an actual kingdom but rather, a "right or authority to rule."

1a) not to be confused with an actual kingdom but rather the right or authority to rule over a kingdom

And finally, "God" was "theos" in Greek and that means "gods" in a corporate sense ... and not a single entity.

So Jesus was telling Nicodemus -(who thought he HAD authority)- that ... unless he changed his allegiance to a different system, he could never see or comprehend the real authority of the gods.

-Vince

Nice work Vince, but it does not change a thing. I thank for your research, and analyses of the scriptures, backed by quotes.

But you do not understand Christians. They want something better than this life, so much better they can smell and taste it. Change is not a problem for them, as that is what they seek. ALL good things, to the best of their ability, and even more beyond that--- is what Christians stand for, and to harm NO ONE in their doings. That is their Christian creed, and I can find NO harm in it. Not one fault; and if Christians do wrong, they are repentant with works. What more can a man do?

You cannot touch these Christians people but in kindness, and forgiveness, as to what Christ has shown them. And Christians are hard workers, as the bible says to do--- they are the most loving sort that I should take lessons from.

So it does not make any matter what the Greeks said, nor the Italians from 3,000 years ago. As Nucc said, the bible is NOT his God, but rather the living faith in works every day for the much higher and better goods.

You cannot argue the bible with these “true faith” believers. Like who cares if the earth was made in 7 days or 7 billion days, what does that have to do with loving your wife, the first hand care for your children, and exceptional high marks at your job to earn money for them all.

You do not seem to get it Vince, and perhaps I do not either. But I try none the less.

Keep studying, keep learning, and if your heart is true—perhaps we will receive a blessing of some kind, and I never turn down a good thing. The real wisdom is to know good from bad as Christ taught, and do not be stupid about it.

And if that does not work for you, then try your local state legal codes.

Don

June 4th, 2012, 3:29 pm #9

Or what logic is. The more you know, the more you realise that you dont know. You and nucc appreciate each other because you both know so little.

Youve been quite the dippy evangelical in the past, and you make Out that you are quite the agnostic, you contradict yourself as an atheist.

You have so much in common with nucc and stroke each other so lovingly. Given what nuccs said, maybe you should get yourselves a room?

Most unusual indeed for an atheist to see eye to eye with the likes of nucc!

What you both say and mean are totally screwed up.

Without the burden of ever learning anything, you seem to think you guys know it all.

Its up to you how you act, but just know, neither of you have fooled the general population, obviously.

As an "athesit" how do you call nuccs rightious god right? Its just not there.

As an atheist, how do you make like a baptist so well?

Anti cathOlic, anti muslim, anti black, anti liberal, pro baptist, anti evolution, anti science... Oh and youve said you hate atheists more than a few times too.

Youve said who you like... The nuccs.. You remain a southern baptist bigot to the end.

Your employment and religion is subject to change on the other hand.

You st

...he doesn't have your problem.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 4th, 2012, 8:54 pm #10

So you'd think so.