Poopsie dares to ask Nucc

Poopsie dares to ask Nucc

March 22nd, 2012, 1:54 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... again+Nucc

Poopsie asks Nucc..

Where did I say he was guilty of killing those people? Can't find it, can you?

You are a contentious person, a false accuser, and you are acting like a spoiled brat. Unless you can provide some proof that I stated Robert Bales is guilty of murder, I am done with pointless "conversation". Go tell Nursie you want your pacifier and your blankie, Baby Nuccy.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... ame+on+you

POOPSIE SAYS...

You are making light of the brutal murder of 16 people, 9 of them children. They were not armed soldiers or members of the Taliban, and they certainly weren't spiders - one of the victims was a two year old baby. The victims were shot in the middle of the night, in their beds. And the best you can come up with is that it was "unfortunate"? You did not "win" - you should be completely ashamed of yourself.

N> It sound like you made him guilty to me Poopsie. It's OK, I know what happens when satan controlled willfully ignorant people continually reject the truth. Their minds go completely insane as yours OBVIOUSLY HAS.

I will continue to expose you being a willfully ignorant TRUE foreunner servant of the Antichrist you worship.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

March 22nd, 2012, 2:50 pm #2

In that post from the 13th, I only spoke about the crime and your flippant, callous response concerning the murder of those Afghani people. At the time, I don't believe any information had been released about the suspect at all, his name was not made public until 5 days ago, which would have been the 17th.

So here are the facts we know:
16 people are dead, 9 of those are children.
SOMEONE killed them.
It was a horrible crime.
The suspect in custody, Robert Bales, initially confessed to the crime.
Robert Bales is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

And again, find anywhere, in my words, where I have said that Robert Bales is guilty of murder, or that Robert Bales is not presumed innocent. Anywhere, Nucc. Try. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

March 22nd, 2012, 4:15 pm #3

You're guilt is established. Here are YOUR WORDS again....

Poopsie..You are making light of the BRUTAL MURDER of 16 people, 9 of them children.

No escape for you Poopsie. They are YOUR WORDS in SWIFT JUDGMENT without any knowledge of the facts as I stated.

Next.

March 22nd, 2012, 4:42 pm #4

16 people were killed in the middle of the night. It's now being reported there were 17 people. 9 of those people were children. One of the children was 2 years old. There is no indication they died of natural causes, or of a disease. Unless everything the news is reporting is false, it appears that these people died from being shot.

But once again, where did I ever say that Robert Bales is guilty of this? Find my words Nucc, show me where I said that.

You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper into this hole.

March 22nd, 2012, 4:54 pm #5

It doesn't matter who did it or how many did it. You JUDGED it to be MURDER when you had no facts. It could've have been a KILLING in self-defense. Did we not previously distinguish a DIFFERENCE between ..

Thou shalt no KILL, and Thou shalt not MURDER? What did YOU JUDGE IT TO BE?

March 22nd, 2012, 5:23 pm #6

The issue is not whether or not a murder occurred. The issue is that you have asserted, repeatedly and falsely, that I have said that Robert Bales, the suspect in custody, is guilty, or is not presumed innocent until proven guilty. I have never said that, and you have repeatedly failed to produce a quote from me saying that.

I definitely believe a murder occurred, based on everything that has been reported. The military has not denied it, or said that there was no evidence, or that the body count was incorrect or inflated. So unless the entire country of Afgahistan, all main stream news sources including FOX News, ABC News, CNN, BBC, the New York Times, and a host of others, the United States Military, and the Pentagon are ALL lying and have ALL cooperated in an elaborate hoax, then yes Nucc, it appears that 17 civilians were shot to death.

And again, I have never stated that Robert Bales is guilty of this crime. You may have originally just been mistaken about what you thought I wrote Nucc - which is not surprising since you automatically attack and dismiss everything I write anyway. But now you have been proven wrong, I never said Bales was guilty or not presumed innocent, and continuing to assert that is an out-and-out lie. And now you are attempting to change the subject in order to weasel out of your lies. Give it a rest, Nucc, you are making yourself look ridiculous.

March 22nd, 2012, 6:49 pm #7

You judged it to be MURDER. I said nothing about Bales. Sorry, YOU LOSE.

Last edited by Forerunner on March 22nd, 2012, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 22nd, 2012, 8:20 pm #8

Such a liar you are, and a willful one at that. Shame on you. You know very well exactly what we were talking about.

Based on all the information we have been given from all sources, it is a completely reasonable conclusion that this was a mass murder. A killing in self defense would not involve shooting sleeping children. You are being perfectly ridiculous.

This discussion is not about the nature of the crime, or the details of how and why those people died. The issue is that you, and your various pet trolls, have repeatedly insisted that I have stated Robert Bales is guilty, or that I have stated Robert Bales is not presumed innocent until proven guilty. That is a lie, and you know it, and now you are trying to change the subject to cover up your lie. Continue lying if you wish, but this discussion is not worth any further waste of my time.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

March 22nd, 2012, 8:38 pm #9

and agressively, but not convincingly trying to defend it.

He does it all the time, just another case including all the “exposures” he attempts against the posters here.

Its obviously popular with some personality disorder people, as soon as they saw how John manages things over here it was game on.

Nuccs got lots of friends now it appears.

Dent-buster
Dent-buster

March 22nd, 2012, 8:51 pm #10

lol!