Nuccy, a question

Nuccy, a question

May 20th, 2012, 2:26 pm #1

Can you please explain once again what do you mean by 'atheistic cowardism'?

You are asking moi to 'break this chain'.

What chain and why moi?

Oh, three questions then!

Love and LIGHT
Jackie

May 20th, 2012, 3:20 pm #2

...So all atheists are cowards?

If you say yes, then YOU are the one not worth communicating with seriously.

N> I'm not the one RUNNING Jackie. The atheist cowards here are AFRAID of FACING THE TRUTH which is WHY they won't come to my forum. They cowardly use the monicker 'doh!'. Such SPINELESS cowards wouldn't be allowed on my forum or they won't come because they KNOW they don't stand a chance. They only feel safe in a crowd like gerard hiding behind his momma's apron strings. I don't mind Loco bringing his friends over. Since I have the TRUTH what is there for ME to fear?

I pointed to 'YOU' because of what you said, that I'm NOT worth communicating with seriously. If I'm WRONG then why don't YOU BREAK the chain, come and don't be so fragile when I tell you the TRUTH. IOW don't be afraid to be transparent. Atheists are cowards Jackie even some other atheists AGREE. Friedrich Nietzsche (who ended up in a nut house) said .."That even if they were to prove God without a DOUBT, I would still deny Him." That's COWARDISM Jackie, SPINELESS COWARDISM.

Loco is a coward. a SPINELESS COWARD. He's running and hiding.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

Jackie
Jackie

May 20th, 2012, 4:21 pm #3

As I said, a stupid statement. Proof?
My husband is an atheist and he is not stupid.

I win...

Love
Jackie

May 20th, 2012, 4:30 pm #4

...gullible and stupid if you think he isn't. You CAN'T WIN Jackie. The victory I have has already been established in Christ.

1 John 5:12
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. NKJV

You husband is welcome to come to my forum and LEARN of his stupidity.

Jackie
Jackie

May 20th, 2012, 5:10 pm #5

But if it makes you happy, then enjoy.

Winning and losing are also illusions, my dear.

Love
Jackie

Many Paths, Many Christs

May 20th, 2012, 5:29 pm #6

When you lose a loved one you lose Jackie and when you see a loved one have victory over a dreaded disease you win Jackie. Don't be be RIDICULOUSLY SILLY Jackie. Don't be so gullibly deluded.

May 20th, 2012, 7:54 pm #7

Your god keeps you locked in the sinful human being box, therefore it is of no use talking as Spirit with you. You know only of smaller picture concepts.

" Don't be be RIDICULOUSLY SILLY Jackie. Don't be so gullibly deluded."

What, moi??

Love
Jackie

May 20th, 2012, 8:13 pm #8

You're hapy to see your family die. Oh well that's what is to be expected of people who have no heart.

Yes YOU Jackie... RIDICULOUSLY SILLY, and gullibly deluded."

May 20th, 2012, 8:22 pm #9

Your god keeping that from ya?

BAD god!

Love
Jackie

Vibrations, VIBRATIONS!

We also speak these things, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people.

May 21st, 2012, 10:46 am #10

I have the Spirit of Life. Eternal life. Your spirit, the spirit of antichrist is cast into the lake of fire along with those who where gullible to his deception.

Revelation 20:10-15

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

15 If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. NIV

Poor gullible, bad mommy, Jackie.