Nucc...is whining at Jacks lol

Nucc...is whining at Jacks lol

gerard
gerard

August 5th, 2011, 3:12 am #1

and looks like he is leaving here....now if Jack would....we would truly see who the REAL trouble makers and source of trouble are.

This place imv would be a very nice place overnight if jack would leave.

He wont....too proud...and certainly doesn't want to show my claim as correct.

oh well.

August 5th, 2011, 5:55 am #2

Like no one reads there but zip and he has to report lol what a trip...be sure and tell sandy now ya hear...gossip needs to travel fast

1 Thessalonians 4:11 (AMP)
To make it your ambition and definitely endeavor to live quietly and peacefully, to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we charged you,

August 5th, 2011, 6:18 am #3

sheesh what a whiner...almost as much as Nucc.

Glad this ticks you off. most of the reason i post it lol.

btw....what a hypocrite....there is more than a pile of your crap here....

http://www.network54.com/Forum/178694/m ... Re-+Thanks.....

like has been said....you think scripture is for everyone elose but YOU pharisee.

Your hypocrisy is by far the worst of all of them combined......what a tool lol

August 5th, 2011, 6:21 am #4

I know and that wasn't you responding even though you logged in, because you never open my posts...lol good going doh

August 5th, 2011, 6:23 am #5

Like no one reads there but zip and he has to report lol what a trip...be sure and tell sandy now ya hear...gossip needs to travel fast

To make it your ambition and definitely endeavor to live quietly and peacefully, to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we charged you,
jay is right...i will tell you that the reason jay hates when i do this....is mostly because he is involved in talking and dissing others....

his shame should be noted......maybe he is human afterall?

Jay is one of those who disses others under the cloak of a closed forum...(or attempts to close it haha)...then....if someone tells others what kind of ungoly crap they are doing....

They use scripture to admonish those telling others about their OWN sinful...or...wrong activity???......how much more hypocritical can one get????

August 5th, 2011, 6:28 am #6

ain't that a shame put a lid on it...oh you can't well buy elvis some new shoes...sandy don't read here ya know...she said so

August 5th, 2011, 6:28 am #7

I know and that wasn't you responding even though you logged in, because you never open my posts...lol good going doh
said i do not open your posts. Find that one liar.

I don't MOSTLY ope3n any of Nuccs posts he names me in or is obviously trying to troll me with.

You? you are far too entertaining to rob myself of that kind of enjoyment over.

It makes me laugh OUTLOUD...how bent you are to TRY to diss me and make me look like...whatever.....

THAT just shows how much you cannot look at your own Beam....and need to justify your own awful actions here and elsewhere by shifting the focus...or....even trying to convince yourself of how great and holy a guy you are....

well...gee everyone...look at that gerry guy...i am great compared to him everyone.....lolol

You come here....post copy and pastes.....and anything YOU endup saying.....always is 200 per cent in contradiction to those posts...you can do nothing but mock, unsult and scoff....at people personally....their family ...t5heir work ....whatever.....lol

You are the biggest hypocrite ever on these forums.....not even a close second.

August 5th, 2011, 6:31 am #8

ain't that a shame put a lid on it...oh you can't well buy elvis some new shoes...sandy don't read here ya know...she said so
S predictable.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... never+ever

lol....the person who should shut is you zipper lover...for the only value you could have is to let others speak for you....at least the copy and pastes you post are good....but because you are such a horrible hypocrite...you actually urinate on anything someone MIGHT take from them.

How's that working out for you...? being a prime...#1...top rate roadblock against Christ?

I suppose if you are going to do something...do your best at it.

August 5th, 2011, 6:43 am #9

Works good for me I know my destination...buy elvis some shoes and a new tux for aw

maybe repost this for sandy at the site it needs some life. Before you leave try a few more doh's ok.

Last edited by BrotherJ on August 5th, 2011, 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 5th, 2011, 6:54 am #10

Mixed in with your usual ungodly mockings.

Funny, my bible doesn't teach once saved Always Saved.....i guess your does. For it seems you think you can say and do anything to everyone you have personality issues with (which is a long list i see)...and claim it is okay because you KNOW your destination and it doesn't matter how you treat others or what you say/do...to them.

You other specialty is...when you hate someone....just deem and name them not real christians....then you seem to feel justified in saying and doing whatever you want to....after all those heathens deserve it and god then of course approves of your lack of love for others.

You didn't answer.....how's that working out for you, intentionally being a roadblock for others??