My heart is heavy, Nucc, and no need for you to respond.

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 2:57 am #1

On my desk are files of reported people that have been accused of crimes i.e. to the state, civil suits, action against the state, of many sorts. By the evidence (given to me) over 68% were resolved by acquittals with the state being shown totally wrong. So I’m encouraged, but much work to be done. As how did the state get so powerful to bring bogus accusations to the innocent?

But in the meantime of legalities, that takes the USA legal system months to years to resolve; innocent people were incarcerated, subjected to gross inhumane treatment, forced to live in the most unsanitary, and disgusting, humiliating conditions; days on end—NOT rewarded as to a wild animal caged. Innocent Humans subjecting their fellow innocent Human in the most unsanitary conditions—I do not think so—it is wrong!!! And not on my watch!!!

YES, this is in the USA.

I may be the most despicable atheist—and I bear my burden of ignorance; but as the bible teaches I have never gave up HOPE for good things. And I stand strong for my faith, and never at any time have I hurt my fellow human—not ever!, AND I DO THE BEST THE BEST I CAN, EVEN IN THAT OF MAKING MONEY.

My heart is heavy Nucc, there is no God that will save the innocent, but perhaps by my labors, my strength, by my cash on hand, I can lighten the burden of the wrongly accused.

I think of Paul in the bible, I think of David in the bible, I think of Jeremiah in the bible, the heroes of righteousness of what I can never be compared to—but I do the very best I can.

I do NOT quit for good things, not ever, no matter the adversity or pain. Any touch my Christian friends, but in kindness, my wrath is on fire. And YES I’m an atheist:

I’m seeking and working for the better goods.

Don

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 3:33 am #2

I just came from a Christian Church, and the sermon was great, but the people were even better; and I’m greatly encouraged.

To hear the stories of the wrongfully accused by the state, the pain and suffering as being separated from family and friends was heart breaking to me.

In this church service, emotionally I tried to keep my distance, and just hear of the bible (that I have read many times) but I listened to true confessions, the utter heart break that the greedy state gives, the police brutality, the shootings of innocent people, the justifications of the police unions (out side of populace vote) , the gross treatment of solitary confinement over some made up petty crime.

It makes my white blood boil, and I’m a rich fook, and I do not have to put up with it.

Don

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 4:24 am #3

What would this earth do without humans as I— they are just beast of the field to say the most. Just another slime slug, idiots, deranged retards, animals, to say the best.

And from these retards, brain dead idiots, that can hardly count to ten without instructions, and have an educational degree in total ignorance, from a female judge that is rejected by her own family, and you expect justice--- I do not think so.

Such is the life of the rich and to the wrongfully accused, even into death.

Yes there are times, not many, I regret my great wealth— AS all my wealth is legally made in real estate, and all my taxes are paid IN FULL, and my commitment to my employees that is legal, AS I added all the tax, and cost, to your rental agreement. So screw you, as you voted for these idiots in power, not I.

I do well where no one else has, and the state incarcerated all that go against them; the state and federal frauds.

As I was told and is true; the civil, private, person has nothing but the word of law for protection , but the Roman police have the guns, brute force and justified by Unions, so who is the stronger?

Is the word greater than the sword? Well us find out, as I am the voice for those that cannot speak.

Don

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 6:40 am #4

So let me understand this, you vote for these political idiots, and they turn around and tax you, the political butt heads then draft your children to death in war and to other UNGODLY means, —YOU LIBERALS must be absoluter idiots, way beyond any reasoning!!!

Don

Don
Don

June 4th, 2012, 6:40 am #5

What would this earth do without humans as I— they are just beast of the field to say the most. Just another slime slug, idiots, deranged retards, animals, to say the best.

And from these retards, brain dead idiots, that can hardly count to ten without instructions, and have an educational degree in total ignorance, from a female judge that is rejected by her own family, and you expect justice--- I do not think so.

Yes there are times, not many, I regret my great wealth— AS all my wealth is legally made in real estate, and all my taxes are paid IN FULL, and my commitment to my employees that is legal, AS I added all the tax, and cost, to your rental agreement. So screw you, as you voted for these idiots in power, not I.

I do well where no one else has, and the state incarcerated all that go against them; the state and federal frauds.

As I was told and is true; the civil, private, person has nothing but the word of law for protection , but the Roman police have the guns, brute force and justified by Unions, so who is the stronger?

Is the word greater than the sword? Well us find out, as I am the voice for those that cannot speak.

Don
So let me understand this, you vote for these political idiots, and they turn around and tax you, the political butt heads then draft your children to death in war and to other UNGODLY means, —YOU LIBERALS must be absoluter idiots, way beyond any reasoning!!!

Don

June 4th, 2012, 8:25 am #6

Don
You are so inept, you can barely speak yourself without tripping over your own mistakes.

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just band aids over bull sh!t.

Biblical Pitfalls http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

June 4th, 2012, 11:43 am #7

You don't even know what a Bible literalist is. Your forum is garbage. There is NOTHING meaningful, of value, or purpose to be learn from atheists. They can't even give evidence to show atheism is true.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

June 4th, 2012, 11:50 am #8

Don
..what would the world do without Jesus Christ? We would ALL be without hope.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 4th, 2012, 1:21 pm #9

You don't even know what a Bible literalist is. Your forum is garbage. There is NOTHING meaningful, of value, or purpose to be learn from atheists. They can't even give evidence to show atheism is true.

Only the truth, the provable truth. You cant even retain whats said for 5 mins.

No atheist would want one of your moral turpitude hanging around anyway.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 4th, 2012, 1:22 pm #10

..what would the world do without Jesus Christ? We would ALL be without hope.

in the future.