Looks that while Jack has pulled the carriages into a circle, he still wants to fight...

Looks that while Jack has pulled the carriages into a circle, he still wants to fight...

August 21st, 2011, 9:10 am #1

Yes, he's decamped and yet again talked about cleaning the dust from his boots and leaving the sinners to their fate he just can't let go...

He comes across here and trolls, but when others go over there to respond to his provocations, he uses their IP number to ban them.

Jack didn't impress us, and therefore got rejected, but what Jack fails to realise is that he is now "proclaiming" in a locked up dark little room where only his best buds can enter. Not very impressive or effective.

Jay, Nucc and Dave took it in turns to commiserate with him in a high fiving sort of way.

Now if Jack is hoping to starve this forum of controversy by removing himself, all he has achieved is denying himself a right of reply here, I can quote his juicy stuff, but no one will see his replies ... unless I decide its useful to print them.

Keep trolling Jack, you unimpressive toilet cleaner.

The poster at John using the pseudonym of "Arthur Dent" says Nucc, Jay, and I failed to impress him and the other mockers/revilers at John's. What he fails to understand is that it is not at all about impressing anyone, for we are not called to impress, but to proclaim. I don't find anywhere in the New Testament where we are called to impress anyone. The REAL truth of the matter is that those folks have hearts hardened against the Gospel and are of such a cowardly nature where confronting their need for Jesus in their life is concerned, that in adopting a herd mentality, they followed the lead of one and began mocking, ridiculing and attacking anonymously. What they fail to comprehend is that GOD KNOWS PRECISELY WHO THEY ARE and they will give account to Him for each and every word uttered against us, Hence, their supposed anonymity will not excuse their behavior. Jesus made it crystal clear that what is done to those who follow Him is the same as doing it to Him.

It really saddens me too, that one who claims to follow Christ has developed a self-righteous, pharisaic attitude and joined them, but we are warned in God's Word that some would depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and teachings of demons.

Having said all this, it is time to move on and put that place behind me, leaving them to God's Judgment.

Good move Jack, if only you could stick to it.

Dave added...

I ask why one might shake the dust.... and it seems that hanging in there and continuing to proclaim only serves to keep them entertained and stirred up - and gives them more opportunities to ridicule. I have to wonder what they will talk about after y'all leave, and how long before things will get silent?

It should never get as quiet as Jacks forum anyway, or Daves either perhaps. Dave can't ban posters, but he sees no reason to leave a post either that doesn't agree with his opinions, all not guaranteed to get people to bother reading or writing on the forum he is ensconced at.

An opinion is as worth as much as the next persons. Dave said he's were worth more, but that of course is just his opinion, and as we know if Dave wants to hear your opinion, he'll give it to you.

There was something about some no name debater wanting to know why Dicky Dawkins couldn't be bothered debating him, but I can't be bothered recapping it.

The fundies have a "teach the controversy" mentality, doesn't mean that anyone has to bother listening to them in a debate, why bother? Its not worth the waste of time.
Last edited by ArtieDent on August 21st, 2011, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

Scales of Justice
Scales of Justice

August 21st, 2011, 11:40 am #2

Baiting is baiting.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 21st, 2011, 11:45 am #3

Baiting is baiting, and he was making comments about me. He's safely gone now, I'm free to respond or not as I see fit.

Whatever happens he will remain a poor advocate for his god, and I don't lose, by him demonstrating it.

Scales of Justice
Scales of Justice

August 21st, 2011, 1:07 pm #4

Is the following statement correct: It is NOT alright fot Jack to be intolerant but is alright for you to be intolerant.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 21st, 2011, 1:26 pm #5

When did you butt into Jack and my conversation anyway?

I can't post on Jacks forum, I can respond to his issues here though.

So the answer to you is "the statement is not correct in its assumptions".

we know who Jack is. But who are you?

(As if you were going to answer someone else's question Mr Inquisitor)

Interpreter
Interpreter

August 21st, 2011, 2:58 pm #6

In case you haven't figured that out yet.

August 21st, 2011, 3:09 pm #7

You are still in solitary confinement!

"The Father does the Heavy Work"

Scales of Justice
Scales of Justice

August 21st, 2011, 3:41 pm #8

When did you butt into Jack and my conversation anyway?

I can't post on Jacks forum, I can respond to his issues here though.

So the answer to you is "the statement is not correct in its assumptions".

we know who Jack is. But who are you?

(As if you were going to answer someone else's question Mr Inquisitor)
Accountability cuts both ways.

Bob
Bob

August 21st, 2011, 8:41 pm #9

You are still in solitary confinement!

"The Father does the Heavy Work"
???

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 21st, 2011, 10:27 pm #10

Accountability cuts both ways.
Rather than being a add on conscience you guys act like policemen making sure that everyone has to explain their actions to you so that you can approve them.

Jack, get back to your cell, Nucc get back to your asylum, Jay get back to wherever your accompanied by your minders.