If Zombie Jesus comes into your life, here's what you do

If Zombie Jesus comes into your life, here's what you do

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 16th, 2012, 9:38 pm #1

Tips for fighting zombie Nucc attacks
Montreal
May 17, 2012

Be prepared: British Colombia has initiated a surprise preparedness campaign to help people take precautions in the event of any disaster - even a zombie attack. Photo: Lee Besford
If you're heading to Canada soon, and you don't want to die, then listen up. If you're ready for a zombie attack, then you're ready for just about anything.

That's the message British Columbia is sending its citizens and tourists in a website it launched this week, which provides tips on about how to prepare for a fake zombie apocalypse.

The vast province on Canada's west coast has initiated a surprise preparedness campaign to help people take precautions in the event of any disaster - even a zombie attack.

The campaign is fake (like Nuccs) of course, but the website and its message about safety is not.

Emergency Info BC is using the faux preparedness tips to promote readiness for natural catastrophes which could strike the region.

"While the chance of zombies a-knockin' on your door is pretty slim, we do believe that if you're ready for zombies, you're ready for any disaster," the website said.

Its campaign is like a "blog about surviving a zombie attack" and is meant to be completely "fictional."

It includes guidelines in case of an epidemic that transforms people into zombies, a map of risk zones in British-Columbia and instructions for what to include in one's survival kit. The site also makes use of links to real resources for real disasters.

According to Emergency Info: "Other than zombie attack, your region may be susceptible to flooding, earthquakes or tsunamis. Find out and get prepared."

Read more:http://www.theage.com.au/world/tips-for ... z1v4SoCJY7

Exposing dent
Exposing dent

May 16th, 2012, 11:22 pm #2

As it stands, you're just ignorant and foolish, displaying your absence of intellect and academia. Your post has the characteristics of a psychological cry for help and is typical of those suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 17th, 2012, 10:20 am #3

Its the same story, different culture all over again.

Exposing dent
Exposing dent

May 17th, 2012, 11:49 am #4

Of validity or relevance to say. It's the same uneducated nonsense from you over and over, and you STILL cannot give any proof that atheism is correct just as Nucc and Pastor Jack repeatedly pointed out. You're a fraud, dent, suffering from delusions. It's time your family got you some psychiatric help before you become a danger to yourself or others.

May 17th, 2012, 11:58 am #5

thats what everyone says about you and your alter ego.

Funny how you try to turn it around.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

May 17th, 2012, 1:00 pm #6

You're walking around in a MINDLESS cloud.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 18th, 2012, 12:13 am #7

and you mean yourself.

What have you ever used your mind for?

Putting letters in slots, until they let you go?

May 18th, 2012, 11:42 am #8

Says about WHO? My mind works to SUCCESSFULLY exposing empty-headed anti-theists right now.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"