If its "intelligent design" its pretty stoopid.

If its "intelligent design" its pretty stoopid.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 20th, 2012, 6:15 am #1

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

Exposing dent
Exposing dent

May 20th, 2012, 8:29 am #2

And who is completely incapable of proving atheism to be true.Face it, trollboy,you have nothing of merit or relevence to say, so crawl on back under that rock you crawled out from.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 20th, 2012, 9:45 am #3

or are Nucc, (who’d trust either of you to ever tell the truth?) you’ll just have to go back to your neolithic dark age worshipping ignorance to press your case.

Nuccs had his proof, he couldnt face it and pretended it never came.

No one expects any more from the thug anyway.

What you consider relevant or meritorious is supposed to interest whom?

Spreading your quaint opinions means nothing to me.

Still, since you seem to be interested in biblical morality (Allah only knows why) you might as well explain this to the masses who sit enthralled listening to you.

doh!
doh!

May 20th, 2012, 10:13 am #4

And who is completely incapable of proving atheism to be true.Face it, trollboy,you have nothing of merit or relevence to say, so crawl on back under that rock you crawled out from.
Even Nucc despises himself by being his real self under the cover of anonimity.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 20th, 2012, 12:25 pm #5

Unanimous??

Everyone despises mucc!

Can anyone speak up for the miserable shmuck?

doh!
doh!

May 20th, 2012, 12:36 pm #6

Unless someone wants is desperate for support.

May 20th, 2012, 3:30 pm #7

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>
...to think there is GULLIBLE STUPID people there actually listening to this crap.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

May 20th, 2012, 3:46 pm #8

Even Nucc despises himself by being his real self under the cover of anonimity.
Winners don't need to hide coward.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 20th, 2012, 3:59 pm #9

...to think there is GULLIBLE STUPID people there actually listening to this crap.

I dont know why anyone responds to you at all Nucc, you are so proud to be a foolish idiot, so often.

He did nothing but say the scientific truth, simple and uncontroversial

You are contemptuous of the obvious, and are are a sublime example of the retrograde nature of too much failure of americas education system. I am amazed that you knew enough to even deliver letters, but maybe you couldnt even do that?

You certainly failed to convince anyone here, with the probable exeption of John, the homeless genius.

May 20th, 2012, 4:35 pm #10

...and by me doing NOTHING, you prove me absolutely correct. That guy is an empty-head just like you.

He is clueless just like you also. Do you want to discuss it? Then FIRST go get some

Then come to my forum and learn REALITY instead of constantly demonstrating you factually are empty-headed according to knowledge.