'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped-killed 14-year-old girl

'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped-killed 14-year-old girl

December 20th, 2010, 3:12 pm #1

'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... amily.html

December 20th, 2010, 3:35 pm #2

While you like to condemn the U.S. and Israel, you speak very little of Islamic atrocities even from people in civilian clothes. A REAL HUMAN BEING can only imagine what those soldiers over are going through while the only pain you have is to see the Oilers lose. While I wish war would never happen, I can at least understand why these soldiers often react as they do. I don't give them EXCUSE but I do give them understanding. Maybe you should go over there Mondo and see if a flower you offer will be accepted by every Islamic in civilian clothes. I'm sure you would run and hide somewhere in the world before you'd go because you don't want to experience any more pain tan the Oilers losing.

A 19-year-old high school dropout from Midland, Texas, Green joined the Army after obtaining his high school equivalency diploma from a correspondence school.

He said signing up was easy, born of a sense of duty to defend his country and the opportunities that offered.
'I thought I'd be neglecting my duty if I didn't,' Green said. 'You've got a career, you've got a job. It gives you opportunities to do things with your life.'
The military placed Green with the Fort Campbell-based 101st Airborne. Upon arriving in Iraq, Green said, his training to kill, the rampant violence and derogatory comments by other soldiers against Iraqis served to dehumanise that country's civilian population.
A turning point came on December 10, 2005, Green said, when a previously friendly Iraqi approached a traffic checkpoint and opened fire.
The shots killed Staff Sgt. Travis L. Nelson, 41, instantly. Sgt. Kenith Casica, 32, was hit in the throat. Casica died as soldiers raced him aboard a Humvee to a field hospital.
Green said those deaths 'messed me up real bad.'

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

December 20th, 2010, 3:43 pm #3

War is Hell.

"A REAL HUMAN BEING can only imagine what those soldiers over are going through while the only pain "

True, and I do understand. Just as I understand what that poor girl and her family went through. All human beings suffer. American Christians, and Iraqi Muslims.

The soldier's act was an act of terrorism, brought on by things he went through. This is likely true for many that engage in acts of terrorism.

Not EXCUSING any of them, be they Muslim or Christian, Palestinian or Israeli.

I know many kind Muslims over here in Canada, and many kind Christians. People in a war zone are driven to extremes. On all sides.

December 20th, 2010, 3:56 pm #4

Can we expect to see more anti-Islamic posts from you?

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Jackie
Jackie

December 20th, 2010, 4:11 pm #5

Dumb puppets dancing to the tune of their Controllers.

Such blind fools....

The target is the Puppet Masters. All other puppets have been proved to be controllable so it will be easy to just pass the strings over.

Love
Jackie

December 20th, 2010, 4:20 pm #6

Hope you got a good rest and respite and a new perspective on the forums.

December 20th, 2010, 4:28 pm #7

Dumb puppets dancing to the tune of their Controllers.

Such blind fools....

The target is the Puppet Masters. All other puppets have been proved to be controllable so it will be easy to just pass the strings over.

Love
Jackie

What I do for God, I choose to do FREELY whereas you CAN'T MAKE any other choice outside of your bondage to Satan's way.

See here???

John 1:12-13
12 But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name,

13 who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God.
Holman Christian Standard Bible

IOW Jackie as I've told you over a hundred times now. You in yourself CANNOT choose God. God has to knock on the door of your heart and you must answer the door to HIM as HE IS. Everytime you refuse, Satan is pulling your stringed attachment to him and YOU don't resist Satan but go to him freely. Satan does not want you or your children out of the HELL that exists.

Jackie
Jackie

December 20th, 2010, 4:40 pm #8

Hope you got a good rest and respite and a new perspective on the forums.

I am still transcribing stuff, trying to finish off stuff at The Dancing Star and, as i speak, on the TV via Conscious TV is a lady alled Katie Davies, her book is called Awake Joy, so I am also caught up with her at the moment!

Then I check the 4 forums I have listed and there is ole Nuccy and gerard earlier with their stuffs and I cannot not reply cos that would not be nice really. And I AM such a nicey goddess.

Nucc is doing this mirror reflection thing with me: 'You're bored, unloving, uncaring, and without purpose. Truly a misrable life full of uncertainties..."

Poor baby.....

So the break is happening, just winding down slowly...

And what is your excuse for being here?

A guess??

OK.....

wow, it is sure getting hot round here.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

See ya later. darling you..
Love
Jackie
XX

Jackie
Jackie

December 20th, 2010, 4:44 pm #9

What I do for God, I choose to do FREELY whereas you CAN'T MAKE any other choice outside of your bondage to Satan's way.

See here???

John 1:12-13
12 But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name,

13 who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God.
Holman Christian Standard Bible

IOW Jackie as I've told you over a hundred times now. You in yourself CANNOT choose God. God has to knock on the door of your heart and you must answer the door to HIM as HE IS. Everytime you refuse, Satan is pulling your stringed attachment to him and YOU don't resist Satan but go to him freely. Satan does not want you or your children out of the HELL that exists.

And when you are asked to think out of the book, you cannot give an answer. THAT is being a puppet. You need your controller.

And you can't see that - part of the Mastery.

Nuccy, your just a string- controlled ole Hoppity...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Love
Jackie

December 20th, 2010, 4:55 pm #10

As long as you reject Christ as He is you will suffer in hell forever. Do you need to know anything more important? Sill Jackie, Silly deluded Jackie. Silly unloving and uncaring mother Jackie. Silly servant of Satan Jackie.