Hitler! Gods finest christian warrior.

Hitler! Gods finest christian warrior.

doh!
doh!

May 26th, 2012, 2:37 am #1

His only fault as far as the bible belt is concerned is that god let him lose.

He couldnt have been Jesus Mk 2

Exposing doh!
Exposing doh!

May 26th, 2012, 10:11 am #2

Hitler was NOT a Christian, and even despised Christianity just like you do. For one who professes (read claims here) to be a university educator, you certainly don't know anything:

http://www.doxa.ws/social/Hitler.html

May 26th, 2012, 10:26 am #3

Same nothing to offer that is meaningful, of value or purpose. And of course LOADS of cowardism.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

doh!
doh!

May 26th, 2012, 2:14 pm #4

why are all christians devoid of morals? no wonder you are so like Hitler, just one more right wing christian killer.

May 27th, 2012, 12:58 am #5

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." NKJV

Arthir Dent
Arthir Dent

May 27th, 2012, 6:23 am #6

Heil hitler, christian fuerer

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 27th, 2012, 8:18 am #7

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." NKJV

what people say to you. I'm also convinced you dont listen and you dont care.

Its all about you telling perfectly satisfied peolple what you think they need to know to avoid the mistakes that only you made..

As if your life has been a success in any worthwhile sense?

May 27th, 2012, 2:07 pm #8

If I didn't care I wouldn't ask questions. Everbody that has a false concept of God being a non-believer, atheist, or FALSE Christian may have that false concept because of what they have personally gone through in life. My forum intention is to get at the real reasons for such false concepts and to expose the FALSE concept. My life has been very successful in the spiritual sense because I have my priorities set.

I don't seek the approval of man, I seek the approval of God. I don't seek for material gains although I appreciate and am thankful for what I do have, I seek for a crown that WON'T PERISH.

1 Cor 9:24-27

24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.

25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but WE for an IMPERISHABLE CROWN.

26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.

27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. NKJV

If I were to get DISQUALIFIED, it would have to be God that disqualifies me, which is why those who have previously been placed in dilemmas UNABLE TO ESCAPE have been disqualified. I have no such dilemma that I know of yet which is WHY I INVITE CHALLENGE to my forum. No chance to HIDE. If you're REAL then you should be there but FEW have ventured.

May 27th, 2012, 2:48 pm #9

Heil hitler, christian fuerer
Your angry invention of making Hitler a Christian is just as bad as your proofs for macro-evolution. Your inventions are from a person who is bitterly angry, toward the God who loves him, who chooses freely to live with an void that ONLY the GOD of the Holy Bible can fill.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 27th, 2012, 9:36 pm #10

Hitler was a sinnning christian, just like you.

Neither of you is an example to be proud of.

Excuses of things you cant show Nucc, you are so full of ignorance. Is there anything that you say that is true?

How would you know, you never consider the ignorance of your bible.

There is Allah, there is the thunder god, there is all the rest of them, and you believe the one of your own culture to be real?

why?

He is just as absent as Thor, except thor is on TV stations, saving the world, your god isnt.

Lazy dead god.