Exposing everyone, Do you realise that this is probably the first time since you've posted

Exposing everyone, Do you realise that this is probably the first time since you've posted

June 24th, 2012, 11:54 pm #1

here that you've posted anything that isnt just an attack on someone else?

Sure, its an attack on your own brain to post this rubbish, but its something that to you at least is, worth thinking about.

I'm not interested in commenting on it though.

I already know that creationists are no different to the other creationists in the Islamic corner. Just as freaky, just as destructive to the nation that you live in.

For all those baptist and kiddy fondling catholic priests, not to mention the Onesogs, Nuccs and other gay posters inspired by that hippy, commie, man loving Jesus guy.

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just band aids over bull sh!t.

Biblical Pitfalls http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/
Last edited by ArtieDent on June 24th, 2012, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

June 25th, 2012, 12:22 am #2

...me right again Loco.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

Arthur dent
Arthur dent

June 25th, 2012, 10:04 am #3

No one likes you but your voices in your head, and of course all those aliases you make.

PS The voices in your head are not your god, just your illness.

June 25th, 2012, 11:20 am #4

Then why don't you stop continuously proving me right about and come to my forum and shut me up forever? You're not there again this morning. I win again.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

hop
hop

June 25th, 2012, 12:35 pm #5

Art I know you have , or think you have, years of schooling and live in a great country [not like any Middle Eastern country] but how did you get so brainwashed on a Kenyan Muslim living in the White House in America. Is there any Muslim country that you think is a good place to live? Do you wish to see America become what this Potus wants [a third world Muslim nation] or do you just support him because he is half black like his Attorney General is and they are handcuffed together. [are you like I am and think that both are gay and look very gay] [grin] Both want to open the borders here in America and immigration has really gotten so much bigger since obamanation took over and that pulls America down. [welfare, food stamps, they swamp the school system and don't know the English language and the free healtcare they get].
hop

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 25th, 2012, 1:23 pm #6

from Nucc, until I realised that it wasnt Nucc posting.

I dont think I've had lots of schooling, I know this is my 10th year of full time tertiary education. (I am working 2.5 days a week teaching though) Its up to you to believe what I say or not.

Lots of Australians like working in Indonesia, singapore and Malaysia as well.

I simply compare the guys before him. Clinton was awesome, especially when he kept his old fellah zipped up, Dubya was a clown who got chucked out of office only after it was obvious he'd screwed the pooch for you.

Obama is an eloquent talker, done less than I'd hoped but he is constrained what he can do. I hope he'l do more.

It was painful to see how the USA's stocks dropped internationally while Dubya was in power, he really didnt have a clue, you should consider why such an uncouth, witless moron got to be nominated for the job, what faceless men ruthlessly pulled his strings... starting with old snarly Cheney.

I dont care if he's black, half black or spotted. Its whats in his head that count. I dont care if Obama is as gay as Nucc or not either. He hasnt pulled America down as much as Dubya or Palin would have, The mormons business credentials also seem to home in on stripping assets, so that doesnt look good, either.

as far as immigration goes, the immigrants only get in because they help the USA's economy, I doubt that there is the slightest altruistic reason behind it.

45% of Australians were either born overseas or had a parent from overseas these days. 25% of people here were born elsewhere, many of them staunch Moslems.

(I picked that up recently for a report I had to write)

Moslems are no more correct than Protestants, but they cant be convinced that they could be wrong, ever.

Christians represent the enemy within us, the moslems are no better, just somewhere else, to a point.

Does Nucc know you are an atheist by the way, you should proudly stick it up his a$$. He doesnt really care anyway, as long as you are a right wing bigot, he loves you.

PS the birthers are mostly ignored. Obama is as American as you are... North American anyway.

June 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm #7

Art I know you have , or think you have, years of schooling and live in a great country [not like any Middle Eastern country] but how did you get so brainwashed on a Kenyan Muslim living in the White House in America. Is there any Muslim country that you think is a good place to live? Do you wish to see America become what this Potus wants [a third world Muslim nation] or do you just support him because he is half black like his Attorney General is and they are handcuffed together. [are you like I am and think that both are gay and look very gay] [grin] Both want to open the borders here in America and immigration has really gotten so much bigger since obamanation took over and that pulls America down. [welfare, food stamps, they swamp the school system and don't know the English language and the free healtcare they get].
hop
...brainwashed and I think he is considering a move to America because Obama approves of same sex marriage unlike his THINKING atheist Australian Prime Minister who disapproves it.

What Loco the empty headed EMOTIONAL anti-theist is incapable of grasping is that an atheist can have morals but REFUSE to acknowledge the origin of morals because their beliefs are based on MATERIALISM.

Morals is NOT a substance. Therefore is NOT MATERIAL. That is why Loco and other anti-theists have NOTHING meaningful of value, or purpose to bring to the table for discussion. That's why Loco is a coward and refuses to come to my forum because he is incapable of grasping LIGHT from the being blind to it.
Last edited by Forerunner on June 25th, 2012, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hop
hop

June 25th, 2012, 5:05 pm #8

from Nucc, until I realised that it wasnt Nucc posting.

I dont think I've had lots of schooling, I know this is my 10th year of full time tertiary education. (I am working 2.5 days a week teaching though) Its up to you to believe what I say or not.

Lots of Australians like working in Indonesia, singapore and Malaysia as well.

I simply compare the guys before him. Clinton was awesome, especially when he kept his old fellah zipped up, Dubya was a clown who got chucked out of office only after it was obvious he'd screwed the pooch for you.

Obama is an eloquent talker, done less than I'd hoped but he is constrained what he can do. I hope he'l do more.

It was painful to see how the USA's stocks dropped internationally while Dubya was in power, he really didnt have a clue, you should consider why such an uncouth, witless moron got to be nominated for the job, what faceless men ruthlessly pulled his strings... starting with old snarly Cheney.

I dont care if he's black, half black or spotted. Its whats in his head that count. I dont care if Obama is as gay as Nucc or not either. He hasnt pulled America down as much as Dubya or Palin would have, The mormons business credentials also seem to home in on stripping assets, so that doesnt look good, either.

as far as immigration goes, the immigrants only get in because they help the USA's economy, I doubt that there is the slightest altruistic reason behind it.

45% of Australians were either born overseas or had a parent from overseas these days. 25% of people here were born elsewhere, many of them staunch Moslems.

(I picked that up recently for a report I had to write)

Moslems are no more correct than Protestants, but they cant be convinced that they could be wrong, ever.

Christians represent the enemy within us, the moslems are no better, just somewhere else, to a point.

Does Nucc know you are an atheist by the way, you should proudly stick it up his a$$. He doesnt really care anyway, as long as you are a right wing bigot, he loves you.

PS the birthers are mostly ignored. Obama is as American as you are... North American anyway.
Is Singapore in the Middle East Art? [grin] Well answer me this...Muslims leave their Muslim countries because they don't like it there. They go to white countries like Spain, France, Briton, Sweden, Germany, Russia etc. and then when they get about 5 percent of the population they want to turn them into Muslim , Sharia law, countries that they hated and left. These are ****** up people and a good sized Nuke in each country would be a blessing to all the white countries that the Muslims want to move to. [big grin] An all out ethnic cleansing war is acoming and I am going to miss it. damn it. [grin] My age and health will be putting me on the other side long before the cleansing war breaks out.
hop

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 25th, 2012, 10:14 pm #9

...brainwashed and I think he is considering a move to America because Obama approves of same sex marriage unlike his THINKING atheist Australian Prime Minister who disapproves it.

What Loco the empty headed EMOTIONAL anti-theist is incapable of grasping is that an atheist can have morals but REFUSE to acknowledge the origin of morals because their beliefs are based on MATERIALISM.

Morals is NOT a substance. Therefore is NOT MATERIAL. That is why Loco and other anti-theists have NOTHING meaningful of value, or purpose to bring to the table for discussion. That's why Loco is a coward and refuses to come to my forum because he is incapable of grasping LIGHT from the being blind to it.
mentally ill individual, thats why you are as you are.

With your history, which you have told us, its not surprising that you are the way you are. Even the Christians cant stand you.

Neither can anyone else.

June 26th, 2012, 1:09 am #10

nOW Art , i like nucc myself. I think he is a nice person and is right on with this president we have. An enemy of my enemy is my friend. [grin]
hop