Don in response to..

Don in response to..

June 13th, 2012, 3:42 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... y+that+Don

Don----

How do you know that? How do you know God is not talking to me, guiding me, giving me instructions and rebukes that I listen to; that I have a highly useful “good” purpose on this earth even with my great physical wealth?

N> That's a very GOOD QUESTION Don. I actually believe God IS TALKING to you but do you believe that one who claims to be an atheist (one who DOESN'T believe God exists) can say that God is guiding him? Can you see the contradiction? Personally, I think you would be MORE CONVINCING to say YES to God and admit you are as God describes ALL those who are as yet WITHOUT Christ in their hearts. Here is where GOD wants you to be...

Galatians 2:20

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

One who is TRULY GUIDED BY GOD DIES to himself (is crucified with Christ) and begins to live a LIFE "IN THE BODY" BY FAITH in the Son of God. Are you going that way Don? Do you consider for yourself the COSTS of going that way?

Read this portion of Scripture Don and tell me what you think about it.

Luke 18:18-23

18 Once a Jewish religious leader asked him this question: "Good sir, what shall I do to get to heaven?"

19 "Do you realize what you are saying when you call me 'good'?" Jesus asked him. "Only God is truly good, and no one else.

20 "But as to your question, you know what the Ten Commandments say-don't commit adultery, don't murder, don't steal, don't lie, honor your parents, and so on."

21 The man replied, "I've obeyed every one of these laws since I was a small child."

22 "There is still one thing you lack," Jesus said. "Sell all you have and give the money to the poor-it will become treasure for you in heaven-and come, follow me."

23 But when the man heard this he went sadly away, for he was very rich. TLB

Are you willing Don? Even though God MAY BE TALKING TO YOU are you READY TO LISTEN? I'm praying for you Don. I believe you're a very intelligent man and God can greatly use you to glorify HIM, but He won't force Himself upon you. You must come to Him FREELY submitting YOUR WILL and YOUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS to HIM.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"
Last edited by Forerunner on June 13th, 2012, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 14th, 2012, 4:11 am #2

Because its you, and everything that you say is madness.

Even the bogus land developer knows your god is in your addled head. How do i know? He says your god doesnt exist, he says not god exists when he says he is an atheist... He says it regularly. The bible and you say he is loco.

ReallyOrnery
ReallyOrnery

June 14th, 2012, 4:43 am #3

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... y+that+Don

Don----

How do you know that? How do you know God is not talking to me, guiding me, giving me instructions and rebukes that I listen to; that I have a highly useful “good” purpose on this earth even with my great physical wealth?

N> That's a very GOOD QUESTION Don. I actually believe God IS TALKING to you but do you believe that one who claims to be an atheist (one who DOESN'T believe God exists) can say that God is guiding him? Can you see the contradiction? Personally, I think you would be MORE CONVINCING to say YES to God and admit you are as God describes ALL those who are as yet WITHOUT Christ in their hearts. Here is where GOD wants you to be...

Galatians 2:20

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

One who is TRULY GUIDED BY GOD DIES to himself (is crucified with Christ) and begins to live a LIFE "IN THE BODY" BY FAITH in the Son of God. Are you going that way Don? Do you consider for yourself the COSTS of going that way?

Read this portion of Scripture Don and tell me what you think about it.

Luke 18:18-23

18 Once a Jewish religious leader asked him this question: "Good sir, what shall I do to get to heaven?"

19 "Do you realize what you are saying when you call me 'good'?" Jesus asked him. "Only God is truly good, and no one else.

20 "But as to your question, you know what the Ten Commandments say-don't commit adultery, don't murder, don't steal, don't lie, honor your parents, and so on."

21 The man replied, "I've obeyed every one of these laws since I was a small child."

22 "There is still one thing you lack," Jesus said. "Sell all you have and give the money to the poor-it will become treasure for you in heaven-and come, follow me."

23 But when the man heard this he went sadly away, for he was very rich. TLB

Are you willing Don? Even though God MAY BE TALKING TO YOU are you READY TO LISTEN? I'm praying for you Don. I believe you're a very intelligent man and God can greatly use you to glorify HIM, but He won't force Himself upon you. You must come to Him FREELY submitting YOUR WILL and YOUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS to HIM.

Nucc:

There are places for people who hear voices talking to them in their heads; know what I mean?

RO

Jackie
Jackie

June 14th, 2012, 5:41 am #4

There is only The One!

Love and LIGHT
Jackie

June 14th, 2012, 12:41 pm #5

Because its you, and everything that you say is madness.

Even the bogus land developer knows your god is in your addled head. How do i know? He says your god doesnt exist, he says not god exists when he says he is an atheist... He says it regularly. The bible and you say he is loco.
You're just choosing to be what you want to be. A FOOL.

June 14th, 2012, 12:46 pm #6

There is only The One!

Love and LIGHT
Jackie

You're in a place where REAL LOVE and LIGHT are lacking and you're aiming for another place where that lacking will last FOREVER. How foolish you are to be so gullible to accept the delusions of those without Christ.

June 14th, 2012, 12:47 pm #7

Nucc:

There are places for people who hear voices talking to them in their heads; know what I mean?

RO
Hopefully Don, is not like these emotional atheist who while on their vendetta against the God of the Holy Bible make themselves completely imbecilic.

Last edited by Forerunner on June 14th, 2012, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 14th, 2012, 1:32 pm #8

You're in a place where REAL LOVE and LIGHT are lacking and you're aiming for another place where that lacking will last FOREVER. How foolish you are to be so gullible to accept the delusions of those without Christ.

blaa blaa, blaa.

andy our delusions are good?

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 14th, 2012, 1:34 pm #9

Hopefully Don, is not like these emotional atheist who while on their vendetta against the God of the Holy Bible make themselves completely imbecilic.

Go for it.

Christians come from the heart, not the head. (ie emotional).

The head knows you are wrong, the heart wants to believe though.

in your case anyway, your head knows nothing.

June 14th, 2012, 3:03 pm #10

Our Personal Realities give us our unique perspectives of the One Thing!

Love and LIGHT
Jackie