Continue to reason with me John Beckett

Continue to reason with me John Beckett

August 7th, 2012, 5:16 pm #1

John Beckett reasons..

Ya know, Truth can be added to, and amended, etc. It is still the Truth.

For example, if the temperature outside is high, it is hot out, which is the truth. You can swim in your pool
and cool off whilst in there, but the air is hot, which is STILL the truth. Your swim did not affect the air,
it merely changed the way you were feeling physically. The truth is still the truth, Nucc.

You are a man who does not like change. Hence why you refer to me as BECKETT now. I was born John Beckett,
but my name was legally changed when I was 9 years old. I am John LeBonte.

N> Not TRUE TRUTH John, let me give YOU an example. God says in His Word

Mal 3:1

6 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; NKJV

REASON WITH ME John WHO IS THE FATHER? When you acknowledge THAT then when Jesus says He who has SEEN Me has SEEN the Father who have they SEEN?

John 14:7-11

7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have SEEN Him."

8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."

9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has SEEN Me has SEEN the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. NKJV

REASON WITH ME JOHN.... Who is CALLED MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER?

Isa 9:6

6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
NKJV

REASON with me AGAIN John.... BAHA'U'LLA'H said Muhammad, Himself, declared: "I am Jesus." He recognized the truth of the signs, prophecies, and words of Jesus, and testified that they were all of God. "( GLEANINGS FROM THE WRITINGS OF BAHA'U'LLA'H p.21)

REASON WITH ME John... WHERE did Muhammed declare that HE WAS JESUS? Either it's true or it isn't so where did Muhammed delare such a statement?

All that is needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.~~Edmund Burke

August 7th, 2012, 5:40 pm #2

John Beckett says...

You are a man who does not like change. Hence why you refer to me as BECKETT now. I was born John Beckett,
but my name was legally changed when I was 9 years old. I am John LeBonte. Julian still calls me
John Thunder, so he is another man who apparently does not like change. lol

N> I don't mind change at all John as long as it is for the BETTER. You STILL have an earthly father who fathered you. His surname was BECKETT. Scripturally, the son ALWAYS is pointed back to the FATHER and NOT the mother. Example..

Gen 5:9

9 And Enosh lived ninety years, and begat Kenan. ASV

Father there but not the mother.

It's no big deal John but you seem to have completely rejected your father as HE rejected you. Are you now godly while he's not in doing the same thing?

Ex 20:12

12 "Honor your father AND your mother, NKJV

All that is needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.~~Edmund Burke

hop
hop

August 7th, 2012, 10:27 pm #3

by hiding under an anonymous name, being a COWARD to post your own name to honor him. NOW you judge John?

HYPOCRITE!!!! Do as I preach, not as I do! Typical Christian.

Do you even know who your father is?!

BASTARD! [grin]

hop

August 8th, 2012, 12:15 am #4

John Beckett reasons..

Ya know, Truth can be added to, and amended, etc. It is still the Truth.

For example, if the temperature outside is high, it is hot out, which is the truth. You can swim in your pool
and cool off whilst in there, but the air is hot, which is STILL the truth. Your swim did not affect the air,
it merely changed the way you were feeling physically. The truth is still the truth, Nucc.

but my name was legally changed when I was 9 years old. I am John LeBonte.

N> Not TRUE TRUTH John, let me give YOU an example. God says in His Word

REASON WITH ME John WHO IS THE FATHER? When you acknowledge THAT then when Jesus says He who has SEEN Me has SEEN the Father who have they SEEN?

7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have SEEN Him."

9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has SEEN Me has SEEN the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. NKJV

Unto us a Son is given;
NKJV

REASON with me AGAIN John.... BAHA'U'LLA'H said Muhammad, Himself, declared: "I am Jesus." He recognized the truth of the signs, prophecies, and words of Jesus, and testified that they were all of God. "( GLEANINGS FROM THE WRITINGS OF BAHA'U'LLA'H p.21)

REASON WITH ME John... WHERE did Muhammed declare that HE WAS JESUS? Either it's true or it isn't so where did Muhammed delare such a statement?

`

He merely meant that when you have seen Him, you have seen the Prophets,
Manifestations, Messengers of God before Him because they all came with
basically the same purpose, which was to unite the hearts of the servants
around Them .... and They were each sent by God.

By saying that Muhammad said that He was Jesus, Baha'u'llah was not lying
because when declaring "I am all the Prophets" Muhammad was in effect saying that
He was Jesus. Was Jesus not a Prophet, Nucc? Was He not a mirror image of God
the Father sent here to the world with a Message from the Almighty Father Who
sent Him?? If He was, then He was in fact a Prophet!

`

God grant that the light of unity
may envelop the whole earth, and that
the seal, “the Kingdom is God’s", may be
stamped upon the brow of all its peoples.

Baha'u'llah -- Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 8th, 2012, 6:44 am #5

You open "your heart" to a particular religion, probably one that someone brow beat you with, and that explains life to you from then on.

For and probably Donny Dimwit , it seems to be some hell n brimstone baptist version, for you, it is now some cpmromise book (you still believe it though it seems), for others its the Koran, weighing in at about a billion of them, they also need to believe ... the book.

Depending upon the dogs barking at you insisting you believe in zombie Jesus, others have to believe for the same reason in the Torah, millions of them, or Sihks, thousands of gods, thousands of books, believe or get attacked by the crowds just like Nucc, jack and whoever the rest are here, they are all overthe world, being intollerant that someone doesnt think like they do.

Despite what we get told, atheists dont accept the books. There is no atheist book for people to argue over.

Rationality, easily defined is the limit of it. If you can prove it to be true, in a material sense, then there is nothing more to be argued over.

Ni interpretation, no prophets, no authorities. If little Timmy down the road can point out a mistake by Einstein or Newton, or even Dawkins, then if he can prove it, they will be delighted to be corrected.

So willl I if the argument is irrefutable. Our Christians here either cant do that, or cant be bothered.

The book, whatever it is, is refutable, we all know that, as long its not our book.

I think followers of your book, sort of realise that, and are willing to take the good out of all the books, but as you can see, that doesnt make followers of nuccs book any happier, their book, hateful as it is, is still their only source of truth. and you can defend yourself if you disagree.

and I still think that any book, from wherever, including Dawkins have to be able to prove their truths rather than making vague allusions to something said somewhere "in the archives" hidden away.

August 8th, 2012, 12:36 pm #6

by hiding under an anonymous name, being a COWARD to post your own name to honor him. NOW you judge John?

HYPOCRITE!!!! Do as I preach, not as I do! Typical Christian.

Do you even know who your father is?!

BASTARD! [grin]

hop
Hmmmmmm

doh!
doh!

August 8th, 2012, 1:06 pm #7

John Beckett says...

but my name was legally changed when I was 9 years old. I am John LeBonte. Julian still calls me
John Thunder, so he is another man who apparently does not like change. lol

N> I don't mind change at all John as long as it is for the BETTER. You STILL have an earthly father who fathered you. His surname was BECKETT. Scripturally, the son ALWAYS is pointed back to the FATHER and NOT the mother. Example..

Gen 5:9

9 And Enosh lived ninety years, and begat Kenan. ASV

Father there but not the mother.

It's no big deal John but you seem to have completely rejected your father as HE rejected you. Are you now godly while he's not in doing the same thing?

Ex 20:12

12 "Honor your father AND your mother, NKJV

After your Father. Jesus told me.

doh!
doh!

August 8th, 2012, 1:09 pm #8

`

because when declaring "I am all the Prophets" Muhammad was in effect saying that

`

Hence the name "Salvation of YHVH." When the penny drops it goes clunk!

August 8th, 2012, 1:17 pm #9

`

`

It 's clear what he said John because it is taken from his gleanings.

BAHA'U'LLA'H said Muhammad, Himself, declared: "I am Jesus." He recognized the truth of the signs, prophecies, and words of Jesus, and testified that they were all of God. "( GLEANINGS FROM THE WRITINGS OF BAHA'U'LLA'H p.21)

J> By saying that Muhammad said that He was Jesus, Baha'u'llah was not lying

N> You're diverting off the topic John of course Jesus was a prophet but was He a FALSE PROPHET like Muhammed and Baha'u'llah?

Jesus Himself DECLARED..

Matt 7:15

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
NKJV

You didn't respond REASONING with me on the FIRST PART of my post. Reason with me John.

N> God says in His Word

Unto us a Son is given;
NKJV

You didn't answer the questions but perhaps if you do, you MIGHT SEE that Jesus was MUCH MORE than a PROPHET.

August 8th, 2012, 1:20 pm #10

You open "your heart" to a particular religion, probably one that someone brow beat you with, and that explains life to you from then on.

For and probably Donny Dimwit , it seems to be some hell n brimstone baptist version, for you, it is now some cpmromise book (you still believe it though it seems), for others its the Koran, weighing in at about a billion of them, they also need to believe ... the book.

Depending upon the dogs barking at you insisting you believe in zombie Jesus, others have to believe for the same reason in the Torah, millions of them, or Sihks, thousands of gods, thousands of books, believe or get attacked by the crowds just like Nucc, jack and whoever the rest are here, they are all overthe world, being intollerant that someone doesnt think like they do.

Despite what we get told, atheists dont accept the books. There is no atheist book for people to argue over.

Rationality, easily defined is the limit of it. If you can prove it to be true, in a material sense, then there is nothing more to be argued over.

Ni interpretation, no prophets, no authorities. If little Timmy down the road can point out a mistake by Einstein or Newton, or even Dawkins, then if he can prove it, they will be delighted to be corrected.

So willl I if the argument is irrefutable. Our Christians here either cant do that, or cant be bothered.

The book, whatever it is, is refutable, we all know that, as long its not our book.

I think followers of your book, sort of realise that, and are willing to take the good out of all the books, but as you can see, that doesnt make followers of nuccs book any happier, their book, hateful as it is, is still their only source of truth. and you can defend yourself if you disagree.

and I still think that any book, from wherever, including Dawkins have to be able to prove their truths rather than making vague allusions to something said somewhere "in the archives" hidden away.
But you are a yellow bellied chicken proving so consistently.

Sagan or Dorky Loco?