Again I have to show there is a difference between a TRUE Christian and Sandy

Again I have to show there is a difference between a TRUE Christian and Sandy

August 31st, 2011, 4:12 pm #1

As a true Christian, I must respond to Sandy's post because I have love with truth and freely choose NOT to remain WILFULLY IGNORANT for 6 months caught in a dilemma as she is.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/m ... +being+God

Let's observe again how LITTLE Sandy knows God or even about God because she is Biblically illiterate as I maintain consistently. She has NO CONCEPT of how to properly interpret the Scriptures but that's by her own choice and NOT that she may not have the POTENTIALITY. CONTEXT is imperative FIRST when PROPERLY INTERPRETING SCRIPTURE. Now let's observe what Sandy has said.

S> I believe it says He is God, if one sees the Father as being God written about Jesus in Is. 9:6. Then thomas finally saw who He was also written in John 20:28 finally. As he apparently had not seen who He was until then.

But tis true, Jesus did not tell others who He was when He walked this earth himself. But mostly called Himself the Son of Man. Because He was both I believe.

But I have wondered many times, just why Nucc believes Jesus is God?

N> Knowing HOW LITTLE Sandy knows the Scripture she can now rest easy KNOWING that I believe Jesus is God because ANYONE who is not of a cultic mind WOULD KNOW from Jesus answer to the high priest said.....

Matt 26:63-64
63 But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, "I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!"

64 Jesus said to him, "It is as you said.
Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." NKJV

So being the Son of God TRUE Christians are not IGNORANT of the FACT that the Son of God would LOGICALLY have the same God nature as His Father. Also while not saying the exact words "I AM GOD", in John 8:58 He DID claim the DIVINE NAME for himself.

Exodus 314

14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

Jn 8:58

58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.”

True Christians INDWELT BY the Holy Spirit of TRUTH and maturing in Christ KNOW THIS....Those who lean onto THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING are warned NOT TO (PROV 3:5,6)

S> Also, Nucc is in a catch 22 when it comes to proving it scripturally, because he doesn't dare give you the one written in Is. 9:6 about Jesus Christ at all. Since that one says He is also the Father. Because them thar Trinitarians stray away entirely from such scriptures that say He is also the Father. As they just cannot see (see meaning understanding spiritual issues) how that can possibly be.

N> Obviously I'm NOT CAUGHT in any Catch 22 and as a TRUE Christian would never be caught in a dilemma for 6 months UNABLE TO GET OUT, but I'll again ask Sandy to show me IF she believes Christians have excuse to be DISHONEST and IGNORANT.

Isa 9:6
6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ESV

AGAIN SANDY has dared me even after I exposed her as the TRUE SLANDEROUS LIAR she is in my post to Loco. She is DARING me to respond to Isa 9:6 because this is one of the verses used by the Oneness Pentecostals cult in attempting to disprove the Trinity.

When the words Everlasting Father is used in Isa 9:6 it is NOT SAING that Jesus was the Father but rather that Jesus has the characteristics of God. In other words, Jesus has all the attributes of God, including eternality. IF SANDY had any Biblical knowledge she would KNOW that the Bible teaches that Christ was SENT by HIS Father, a distinguished distinct person from His Son.

1 John 4:14

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father SENT the Son to be the Saviour of the world. KJV

Those TRULY indwelt by God's Holy Spirit of TRUTH KNOW that TRUTH is NOT DECEPTIVE just as LOVE WITH TRUTH is NOT DECEPTIVE in any way.

Sandy has FOR A LONG TIME been deceptive even YEARS believing and deceiving others by FALSELY TEACHING others that Jesus (the SON of the FATHER) manifested <u>HIMSELF
as the FATHER HIMSELF, then Jesus left being a Father to become a Son further manipulating the Word of God as CULTISTS DO because the Bible says Christ was SENT. If someone is SENT then there HAS TO BE a SENDER ... The verse above is CLEAR the FATHER SENT THE SON it in NO WAY even IMPLIES the FATHER BECAME the SON. That is from Sandy's INDWELT spirit of error.

>>>>>>> Unfortunately now this leads RIGHT BACK to Sandy's DILLEMMA...

We have Jesus Christ on the cross whom Sandy believes is NOW NO LONGER God the Father. In her Modalistic belief the Father has now become the Son. This means the Father is no longer in heaven but on the cross but what she has believed has backfired because Jesus who is now God the Father in the Son has died. This means there is NOW NO GOD and there was NO GOD for three days. Sandy's is now faced with ANOTHER dilemma she can't get out of. According to Sandy, Jesus Christ who ALONE is now God is DEAD and for THREE DAYS.

I DARE SANDY to give an answer to ...IF GOD (JESUS) IS NOW DEAD, then there is NO GOD alive to RAISE GOD from the DEAD. So Sandy WHO IS GOING TO BRING GOD BACK TO LIFE??????????

Sandy won't dare answer the question because that will prove she's of the DEVIL ANTICHRIST.</u>

Give the devil an inch and he'll become a ruler~~~Wise Sayings"

Super
Super

August 31st, 2011, 6:13 pm #2

NUCC feels he is a Superior, True Christian.

--If there is a God, as written in the bible, I imagine that God will DISagree, for so much of what NUCC does is in CONFLICT with what is written in the bible.

Period. (again, Grin)

August 31st, 2011, 6:35 pm #3

Normally people get rid of the garbage food they take in from one end but with you defication comes from both ends.

Don't blame me if you can't escape the FACT Super. Blame YOUR OWN master

August 31st, 2011, 8:13 pm #4

--If there is a God, as written in the bible, I imagine that God will DISagree, for so much of what NUCC does is in CONFLICT with what is written in the bible.

Period. (again, Grin)
We all just nod affectionately his way....sigh

September 1st, 2011, 12:17 am #5

nucc is a loser but he is also jack Howell

September 1st, 2011, 1:57 am #6

Period. (again, Grin)
It was based on opinion and my opinion means about as much as yours.

Last edited by bobquit on September 1st, 2011, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 1st, 2011, 1:58 am #7

Normally people get rid of the garbage food they take in from one end but with you defication comes from both ends.

Don't blame me if you can't escape the FACT Super. Blame YOUR OWN master

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

September 1st, 2011, 11:04 am #8

We all just nod affectionately his way....sigh
Where's the post where I said you were a JW for 10 years liar? How's the AA meetings going with you and Colleen liar?

Sigh what a pathetic failure for a husband.

September 1st, 2011, 11:05 am #9

nucc is a loser but he is also jack Howell
Mentally unstable.

September 1st, 2011, 11:11 am #10

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)
Just like cigarettes are not good for you. There are things that people allow to be put in the minds that are not good for them. I guess that doesn't click in your mind does it Bob. Try becoming a Christian and be released from the effects you've allowed in your mind that harm YOPU. WHO KNOWS you may become a good husband, father and grandfather. Ooops! Thank you Lord for reminding me to tell Bob that. Somebody has to.