His Eye Is On The Sparrow - & Tiki Too!

Gold
Gold

July 4th, 2015, 6:18 pm #1

http://www.metrolyrics.com/his-eye-is-o ... o-j8w.html

It's me Tiki Bird - I am better - Jesus is helping me and I don't drink so much water & howl all nite and keep everybody up. I am not so moody and scared all the time!

I know I will get well all the way! I am not really a birdie - but a kitty kat - I did catch a birdie a few months ago & brought it all the way through the doggy door and the kitchen and gave it to mom right in her bedroom! She was NOT happy! I will NOT do it again, I promise!

I have to go take a cat nap now!
Bye Bye Birdie!
:peace:
Lola/aka Tiki Bird

Silver
Silver

January 19th, 2017, 12:36 pm #2

Gold wrote:http://www.metrolyrics.com/his-eye-is-o ... o-j8w.html

It's me Tiki Bird - I am better - Jesus is helping me and I don't drink so much water & howl all nite and keep everybody up. I am not so moody and scared all the time!

I know I will get well all the way! I am not really a birdie - but a kitty kat - I did catch a birdie a few months ago & brought it all the way through the doggy door and the kitchen and gave it to mom right in her bedroom! She was NOT happy! I will NOT do it again, I promise!

I have to go take a cat nap now!
Bye Bye Birdie!
:peace:
Lola/aka Tiki Bird
:goodpost:
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8 ... post603182
1/19/20
click here for today's compilation

Silver
Silver

August 6th, 2018, 12:57 am #3

Silver
Silver

August 6th, 2018, 1:08 am #4

Whitney Houston - His Eye Is On The Sparrow (with lyrics) - YouTube
▶ 3:35

May 25, 2012 - Uploaded by CallYouTonight
Whitney's powerful vocals are on full display, as she belts out a soul stirring rendition of the gospel standard ...

His eye is on the sparrow by Selah - YouTube
▶ 3:35

Oct 17, 2017 - Uploaded by isbaptist Toronto
Song used for worship at our church. If you like the song, support Selah by purchasing their mp3 at iTunes, etc.

Lynda Randle, David Phelps, Reggie Smith - His Eye Is On ... - YouTube
▶ 5:34

Aug 16, 2012 - Uploaded by GaitherVEVO
Lynda Randle, David Phelps, Reggie Smith - Official Video for “His Eye Is On the Sparrow (Live)", available ...

Lauryn Hills & CeCe Winans - His eye is on the sparrow - YouTube
▶ 4:31

Sep 9, 2008 - Uploaded by jacka9c
I thinks this is my favorite song.I love the lyrics. Its really really beautiful , And they both have an amazing voice ...

His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Eclipse 6 - Official Video - on ... - YouTube
▶ 4:47

May 17, 2012 - Uploaded by Eclipse 6
Download the album here: http://smarturl.it/Eclipse_Volume1 We've always loved this song and finally were ...

B.J. Thomas - His Eye Is On The Sparrow (1981) - YouTube
▶ 3:44

Mar 14, 2013 - Uploaded by Sérgio Melo
Are you a saved in Jesus Christ? If you die today you will go to the Heaven?] For God so loved the world, that ...

His eye on the sparrow lauryn hill and tanya blount - YouTube
▶ 4:28

Aug 19, 2007 - Uploaded by Mélinda
Mix - His eye on the sparrow lauryn hill and tanya blountYouTube. Now Behold The Lamb - Duration: 6:59 ...

His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Sandi Patty (with Lyrics) - YouTube
▶ 5:39

Dec 4, 2016 - Uploaded by Brien Doran
For more Prayer, Worship and Praise Songs visit my Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel ...

His Eye is on the Sparrow - YouTube
▶ 2:45

Aug 21, 2011 - Uploaded by SE Samonte
Please click to play all the featured Christian hymns: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list ...

Gabby Barrett "His Eye On The Sparrow" - YouTube
▶ 3:38

Jan 13, 2017 - Uploaded by Gabby Barrett
Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift (Covers) I was asked to sing this song at a wedding.

Related search
his eye is on the sparrow music

His Eye Is on the Sparrow

Related search
whitney houston gospel songs

His Eye Is On The Sparrow

I Will Always Love You

I Look to You

I Love the Lord

Jesus Loves Me

Silver
Silver

August 6th, 2018, 1:23 am #5

HE CAUGHT THE SPARROW

I went to bed very weary about every area in my life. I prayed, Lord not one sparrow falls to the ground without You noticing. I need Your attention really bad. I was thinking of a sparrow taking a dive bomb and falling in a splat. Then I kiddingly said, “Lord could we try that one more time?”

I saw a big giant hand reach out and catch a little tiny bird as it was falling in the sky.

I saw dust being blown off the bird, then its feathers were being smoothed. Then I saw the bird eating grain in the hand, then there was water in the hand and it took a bird bath. Then I saw the bird take its head and rub it against the hand in a love nudge.

DEFERRED HOPE BECOMES LIFE 
I know how hard it has been for you to wait, because I have waited since the dawn of time for you. I know the pain and the longing for our intimacy to be completed.

I see you as a little sparrow who has flown against great winds of adversity and struggled to stay in the air as overwhelming odds were sent against you. In your earnest waiting you have felt like giving up, but even in the worst of times I would not let you fall. My hand has always been there to catch you.

I AM faithful to call you and I will also do it. I will not let My Word go void in your life, I will fulfill every dot and tittle.

So, let Me wash your tears. Let Me wash your stains. Let Me blow against these winds of adversity. Let Me smooth your feathers, feed and nourish you. Now lay your head upon My hand and I will nurture you as My tender one. I promise every Word spoken in your life will come to pass, and even though some Words have waxed old with age, every nuance will become brand new and rich with meaning. The fulfillment of these Words will come to life before your very eyes and become living waters that satisfy the longings of your soul.
 “Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.” (Prov 13:12)

Silver
Silver

August 24th, 2018, 1:56 pm #6

Where is Your Faith?
Posted on August 23, 2018 by June Sheltrown Reinke

“Where is your faith?” says the LORD.
“I ask you, what can man do for you in comparison to what I can do?
“Are you trusting another or yourself, or are you trusting Me?
“For what I can do is not going to cost you.  I have paid for it completely, by My shed blood for you and My finished work on the cross.
“Nothing is for sale for what I give you, and you are not required to earn favor from Me.
“I have freely given you all things, and your help comes from Me at no cost to you, except your faith and trust in Me,” says the LORD.
“Do not trust in things,” says the LORD.  “Nothing is “fool proof.””
“You must learn to trust Me in the smallest things, as well as the big, impossible things.
“Practice your faith in Me and know that I AM a GOD of detail.  I care about the least hair on your head, so much to count it.  I know the color, the place and the size of each.
“I know every cell of your body.  I know the hidden man of the heart.  I know the way that you take, and I KNOW everything about you.
“I AM your ever-present help in time of trouble, and the scope of it does not matter.
“Did you think that it does?  For little annoying trouble and huge, impossible difficulties are no different to Me.
“I will help you with all that you will entrust to My care.  Let your heart be untroubled as you come onto Me for rest, knowing that I Am your caregiver, and all is well,” says the LORD.

~ June Sheltrown Reinke