Bookmarks>> Lord's eyes r scanning "2" & "fro" 2 look 4 those who R fully committed 2 Him

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 6:02 pm #1

The Lord's eyes are scanning "to" and "fro" to look for those who are fully committed 2 HimLet Go of Everything.....Let the Wind of My Spirit Take You Higher; See I set before you life and death and I say choose, and it’s always your choice. The fulfillment of your destiny is in your hand and in your mouth! Will you love Me, by keeping My commandments?Will you love Me, by keeping My commandments?

You know what’s neat? Bookmarks. They have pretty little sayings that make you smile, and they keep you from losing your place when life gets in the way of your favorite story. They just sit there, dutifully, in between the pages, reminding you that the story isn’t over.

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 6:16 pm #2

If you don't have time
now to read this now,
bookmark and save for
later in front of a cozy fire!

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 6:19 pm #3

The Lord's eyes are scanning "to" and "fro" to look for those who are fully committed to Him

~The Kiss of My Glory~

The Bride of Christ is undergoing a makeover, and the world will begin to see the LOVE of God released through His people, His people as they have greater encounters with Him, will be known as those who TRULY LOVE and GIVE out of "GALORE".

Put one foot in front of the other and step into your destiny – leaving your past behind. The Lord's eyes are scanning "to" and "fro" to look for those who are fully committed to Him, and He is not only going to 'rend the heavens' and come down, but He will also show Himself strong on their behalf. A tremendous breakthrough, a great catapulting, a strengthening that will position them stronger, bolder and full of readiness to move into all He has for them.

The Lord is releasing significant Kingdom assignments right now and He is focusing particularly upon having hearts FULLY committed to Him to be able to carry that which He is releasing.

HE WILL "RESTORE" TO "GALORE"

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 6:34 pm #4

.....this is for a special sombody......
wrote:→ The Sword that Divides
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/3421748/1/#new
The Lord's eyes are scanning "to" and "fro" to look for those who are fully committed to Him

......there came a time when the Lord spoke clearly to me and said "Stop praying for him!" His rejection of the Living Word and His work among us had cut off the flow of blessing that others were receiving from the throne. It may well be that at a later time he will be able to receive, but for the time being He was judged by the Lord as not able to receive His blessing.
Who will be able to ride with me on their white horses in the approaching day of my Kingdom reign?

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 6:47 pm #5

What is coming in September?
listen carefully!

wrote:http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/5914852/1/#new
A Night Vision of America by Jo Ellen Stevens
The Stage Is Being Set For World War 3

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 7:04 pm #6

clark thompson wrote:2 Corinthians 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found.

4 Through all our troubles we can find comfort in Him. By our finding comfort we can help others find comfort as well. We can help others who go thru because of what we have been thru, God sometimes allows us to go thru things simply so we can help others and help them find comfort in Him as we did during our troubles.
:goodpost:
Be encouraged this very moment in time. Your life lately has been filled with so much anguish and disappointment. However, I have dispatched specialty and anointed angels to come encourage and restore you. You have become very sensitive to discord in relationships. You see family issues that have robbed the full joy God intends. Even issues in your church have been challenging. But all of this will be supernaturally remedied, made whole again and fully restored. I am now working beside and within you to accomplish what to you is impossible. :e216:

:amen: " Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found." 1 & 2 Corinthians are probably some of my favorite Bible books.

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 7:12 pm #7

Will you love Me, by keeping My commandments?
With all your might push upward with a new and
enthusiastic, driving force. A fresh wind of My Spirit will
hit you as you breakthrough the surface of the water
and catapult you into the air. This will cause you to land
upon the banks of the River of Life. Explore this new
territory that you have planted your feet upon. Claim it!
Make it a dwelling place for My glory. You will experience a
new level of warfare but also great victory.

You, My Kingdom Warriors shall reign over this new territory
in Royal Righteousness. Rejoice today for there is an
accelerated victory just around the corner. Go forward with
great anticipation, for My Apostolic Warriors are about
to ROAR with a new victory sound (like my early-day followers),
as they enjoy this water
turned to wine.

Let Go of Everything.....Let the Wind of My Spirit Take You Higher; See I set before you life and death and I say choose, and it’s always your choice. The fulfillment of your destiny is in your hand and in your mouth! Will you love Me, by keeping My commandments?
Higher, Higher, Higher, Higher,Higher,Higher,Higher,Higher
HIGHER HIGHERHIGHER, HIGHER, HIGHER
Higher, Higher, Higher, Higher,Higher,Higher,Higher,Higher

Let Jesus live His life through you!
I just seen Jesus ->>>I tell you, He is ALIVE~HE IS THE VERY AIR THAT WE BREATHE

◄ Galatians 2:20 ►lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 7:20 pm #8

:ok: :rapture: saying goodbye to lust, control, earthly/fleshly....and following the Lamb of God withersoever He leads....riding with Jesus on white horses....going into the fullness......total surrender.....100% light bult with Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords...........

I AM in LOVE
*JESUS answered, "How can the guests of the bridegroom fast while*He is with them?

There is a blissful touch in the heart,
mind is somewhat intoxicated in joy too!

since we`ve seen the Embodiment of Love,
Whose one glance turns even water into wine!

Is Anyone happy?(James5:13)
I AM in LOVE
I always pray for the Bride of this Bridegroom