2 Cor 1:3-4 by Clark Thompson

February 25th, 2015, 1:37 am #1

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found.

4 Through all our troubles we can find comfort in Him. By our finding comfort we can help others find comfort as well. We can help others who go thru because of what we have been thru, God sometimes allows us to go thru things simply so we can help others and help them find comfort in Him as we did during our troubles.

Silver
Silver

March 3rd, 2015, 1:24 pm #2

:goodpost:
Be encouraged this very moment in time. Your life lately has been filled with so much anguish and disappointment. However, I have dispatched specialty and anointed angels to come encourage and restore you. You have become very sensitive to discord in relationships. You see family issues that have robbed the full joy God intends. Even issues in your church have been challenging. But all of this will be supernaturally remedied, made whole again and fully restored. I am now working beside and within you to accomplish what to you is impossible. :e216:

slybelvedere

March 13th, 2015, 12:17 am #3

" Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found." 1 & 2 Corinthians are probably some of my favorite Bible books.

Silver
Silver

May 15th, 2018, 7:03 pm #4

clark thompson wrote:2 Corinthians 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found.

4 Through all our troubles we can find comfort in Him. By our finding comfort we can help others find comfort as well. We can help others who go thru because of what we have been thru, God sometimes allows us to go thru things simply so we can help others and help them find comfort in Him as we did during our troubles.
:goodpost:
Be encouraged this very moment in time. Your life lately has been filled with so much anguish and disappointment. However, I have dispatched specialty and anointed angels to come encourage and restore you. You have become very sensitive to discord in relationships. You see family issues that have robbed the full joy God intends. Even issues in your church have been challenging. But all of this will be supernaturally remedied, made whole again and fully restored. I am now working beside and within you to accomplish what to you is impossible. :e216: