Welcome Mexico and Brazil !!

Welcome Mexico and Brazil !!

June 12th, 2006, 2:13 am #1

Welcome Mexico and Brazil! There are apparantly some Commander fans in these countries, as we had 250 pages read from ISPs originating from Mexico, and 11 from Brazil by 9:00 PM CST. We can not tell "who" is reading the material, only the country of origin, but the data is fascinating.

Whoever you are, WELCOME ABOARD! We hope you enjoy the information that is being freely shared here, and it would be great if you would post a photo of your boat or boating environment.

Regards, Paul

Edit comment: October 31, 2007

In addition to welcoming Mexico and Brazil in this post, since this is the FIRST page of what has become an ongoing WELCOME ABOARD thread for our international readership, I am cross linking this thread to our maps of where the readership has come from over the last couple of years. Those maps and data can be found here!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/m ... 1145031672
Last edited by FEfinaticP on October 31st, 2007, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 12th, 2006, 2:35 am #2

This map shows the coverage the forum has gotten already during the month of June, 2006. Since this is June 11, I think we're seeing a pattern of coverage here that truely, is getting the Chris Craft Commander information out all over the globe.

The first month (July of 2005) we got approximately 5,500 pages read. The forum is almost a year old now, and this month we are projected to hit 50,000 pages being read. The concept is sound, and the monthly growth pattern essentially is a graph that runs from 5,500 to 50,000 over an 11 month time frame.

I've learned more about Commanders here on the forum (thanks to you) than I ever did anywhere else, it's awesome. Every time an individual posts a bit of information or a photo, it is literally an open book to the world. Thanks to all who have contributed here to help make this such a concentration of Commander information. I wanted you to know how far your information is going, sometimes the very day you post it!

As for our new guests that tune in every day, WELCOME ABOARD, this is a free site, non commercial, we're not selling anything, and we don't require a login or any info about you.

Our motivation here is to have fun and to share, and we invite you to do the same!

Sincerely, all the best!

Paul
forum moderator

June 13th, 2006, 10:40 pm #3

Welcome Mexico and Brazil! There are apparantly some Commander fans in these countries, as we had 250 pages read from ISPs originating from Mexico, and 11 from Brazil by 9:00 PM CST. We can not tell "who" is reading the material, only the country of origin, but the data is fascinating.

Whoever you are, WELCOME ABOARD! We hope you enjoy the information that is being freely shared here, and it would be great if you would post a photo of your boat or boating environment.

Regards, Paul

In addition to welcoming Mexico and Brazil in this post, since this is the FIRST page of what has become an ongoing WELCOME ABOARD thread for our international readership, I am cross linking this thread to our maps of where the readership has come from over the last couple of years. Those maps and data can be found here!

People in these three countries have recently logged in a significant number of pages being read (today!), and we welcome them to the forum, whomever they may be!

We're here for fun and to share information, so if you care participate please feel free and welcome to do so. If you have questions, information, or photos of your boat or boating environment, please feel free to post here on the forum. If you need assistance, please email me at chriscraftcommander@hotmail.com and I'll be glad to give you a hand.

The forum is projected to significantly exceed two thousand (2000) pages being read today world-wide.

Regards,

Paul
forum moderator

1966 38 Commander Express (flybridge added)
Original 427 power
FXA 38 3004 R
Last edited by FEfinaticP on June 13th, 2006, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

June 15th, 2006, 3:42 am #4

Regards, Paul

Any time I see 25 pages being read from one country or another, I like to draw attention and send out a welcome, so WELCOME ABOARD.

We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel comfortable dropping us a note in the event you have any questions or photos/data to share.

regards,

Paul
forum moderator

Paul
Paul

June 20th, 2006, 11:04 pm #5

Regards, Paul

Welcome aboard, glad to have you among the Chris Craft Commander community of fans and fanatics! As the moderator of this forum, I can see "the country of origin" when pages are read, but I can not see (nor do I necessarily care to see) "who" is reading our information here on the forum. Today it's obvious that someone in Poland has discovered the forum, because there have been a lot of pages read, and that's what this information is for.

This web site is one of few forums that requires no login to see "all" of the information, and it requires no information from you. The fun here is simply getting the message out and sharing info, and we get a lot of great posts and photos back in return. The excitement and info just builds upon itself.

So whomever you may be in Poland, we extend a hearty "welcome aboard", and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or have info or photos you have to share, please feel welcome to post away.

Regards,

Paul
forum moderator

FXA 38 3004 R
original 427 power

Paul
Paul

June 21st, 2006, 2:10 am #6

This map shows the coverage the forum has gotten already during the month of June, 2006. Since this is June 11, I think we're seeing a pattern of coverage here that truely, is getting the Chris Craft Commander information out all over the globe.

The first month (July of 2005) we got approximately 5,500 pages read. The forum is almost a year old now, and this month we are projected to hit 50,000 pages being read. The concept is sound, and the monthly growth pattern essentially is a graph that runs from 5,500 to 50,000 over an 11 month time frame.

I've learned more about Commanders here on the forum (thanks to you) than I ever did anywhere else, it's awesome. Every time an individual posts a bit of information or a photo, it is literally an open book to the world. Thanks to all who have contributed here to help make this such a concentration of Commander information. I wanted you to know how far your information is going, sometimes the very day you post it!

As for our new guests that tune in every day, WELCOME ABOARD, this is a free site, non commercial, we're not selling anything, and we don't require a login or any info about you.

Our motivation here is to have fun and to share, and we invite you to do the same!

Sincerely, all the best!

Paul
forum moderator
The forum is basically ten days from being open for it's twelth month, and about 25 days away from being open a full 365 days. We got off to a slow start as a beta test, but there are now approaching 50,000 pages of information read each month and the curve is a steady 30-degrees upward. I wish I had an investmenet portfolio that looked like it!!! We're showing well over a quarter million pages read to date, and if the trend continues we'll pass well over a million during the next 12 months.

Here's the world map showing readership locations of readers from June 1 through June 11 of this month.

Here's the same map updated showing readership locations from June 1 through June 20, 2006. Note there are a few other countries added! These are the countries where the world's greatest Commander fans are!

I have not figured out how to show all the locations over the period of 12 months, and that would be interesting because I know we've had readers from India, for instance, that didn't access the forum during this month (so far!)

The volume of readership is a tribute to the quality of information posted here, including photos, scans, and information of all kinds. There is obviously a great interest in the material, from the general public and major boating publications alike. If you share information here, you can be assured people all over the world will have access to it, and will potentially benefit from it. In addition, we never know "who" may actually be reading it!

It's been great fun, I've learned far more about Commanders than I ever thought I would, and I know the surface has just been scratched. I remain committed to keeping the forum open and free, and non comercialized. Thanks to each of you who have contributed to such a rich and rewarding collaboration of free exchange. The mission here remains "to have fun, and to share".

Sincerely,

Paul Pletcher
forum moderator

FXA 38 3004 R

EDIT COMMENT ADDED (note from June 30)
Tonight at midnight, the forum will have been in operation for it's 12th month and there have been nearly 300,000 pages read during this time frame. On July 15th it will have been open for a full 365 days.

Here is where the readers have come from during the month of June, 2006. You can see there have been a few more countries added to the map from the earlier posts this month.

I've given many thanks to people who have posted such good info on the forum, sharing it with others, and I want to say it again. "Thank you all" for sending in such great information, scans and photos! Since the mission here is to have fun and to share, things appear to be going in the right direction.

Sincerely,

Paul
forum moderator

Last edited by FEfinaticP on July 1st, 2006, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

June 21st, 2006, 2:14 am #7

Regards, Paul

The 25 pages read over the last couple days from Bermuda have been noticed!~ Whoever you may be, WELCOME ABOARD, join the Commander community (we don't know who you are, we just see "country of origin"). Everyone is welcome. Please feel free to ask questions, or post photos or information should you elect to do so, but most of all "enjoy" reading the info!

Regards, Paul
forum moderator

FXA 38 3004 R

Paul
Paul

June 28th, 2006, 2:34 pm #8

Regards, Paul

This morning I noticed there were three pages accessed from the country of Venezuela, and now 12 pages have been read. Congratulations to someone in Venezuela, you just found a collection of thousands of photos and scans, and lots of tech info about the Chris Craft Commander series (the only info we can see is "coutry of origin", and it is a great tool for knowing how the forum is doing with regard to international readership).

Welcome aboard! We hope you enjoy your visit to the forum, and please feel free to drop us a note, ask any questions, or share photos of your boating environment.

If you have any questions I can help you with, please email me directly at chriscraftcommander@hotmail.com

Regards, Paul
forum moderator

Paul
Paul

June 30th, 2006, 1:57 am #9

Regards, Paul

Well we just picked up a Commander fan in Aruba, as there have been 23 pages in the forum accessed from Aruba today. Whoever you may be, WELCOME ABOARD! If you have any boating questions, or have boating info or photos to share, please feel free to do so. We're all here for the fun of it, and you're welcome to come along for the ride!

REgards,
Paul

forum moderator

Paul
Paul

July 6th, 2006, 9:27 pm #10

Regards, Paul

I couldn't help notice there were over 30 pages read from Malta today, and that's unusual to see so much activity there. In any case, WELCOME ABOARD whomever you are!

(Malcom is that you? If so, hello how are you doing, and WELCOME BACK! )

If this is someone else from Malta, then "WELCOME ABOARD", were glad to have you!

Regards, Paul