Searching

October 12th, 2017, 7:18 pm #1

Is the search function not working Paul? I am trying to find a source for the engine hatch gaskets.

October 13th, 2017, 1:49 pm #2

Thanks for your patience Andy, and everyone.

Network54 is working on the search feature but nobody seems to know when it will be done, if ever.

We have an alternative way of searching that I'll be posting formally soon. I spent a bunch of time on it this morning and got a message from Google, lol, saying they noticed a "lot" of activity, lol

regards,
Paul
Last edited by FEfinaticP on October 13th, 2017, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

October 24th, 2017, 11:32 pm #3

Here is a tip from Jim, I am copying the post and re-posting it here on this thread because it's a great tool especially since the Network54 system is not doing its job yet.

Basically just type the word "site" with a colon behind it, right in front of our forum address code (as Jim explains below) and then type in your search word on the tail end of the address code.

Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun tip - Use google to search the forum too. March 17 2015, 6:36 PM

You mentioned the master index file...another nice thing out this message format is how easily Google can crawl your site. If you are ever inclined to search this forum with google you can use this format from any Google search field. I've found it very handy:

site:network54.com/Forum/424840 impeller

Just replace the word impeller with your search term.