Photo posting?

Photo posting?

June 5th, 2006, 1:01 pm #1

Although I have posted a few photos in the past, I can't seem to do so now. Would someone walk me thru the process? Thanks in advance.

Terry

Paul
Paul

June 5th, 2006, 1:48 pm #2

Our reliance on Photobucket over the years has come to an end. For the average Forum Member, the price off $39 per month is not reasonable and we have changed our recommendation to postimg.org

Here is how it's done now

Thankfully it's free and fast

http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/m ... RG++%21%21

Regards,
Paul

Last edited by FEfinaticP on July 1st, 2017, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

June 6th, 2006, 8:38 pm #3

This is a good thread to ask any questions anyone may have. We've all had to discover how to do this one way or another. Once you pick up a few tricks, you (too) can be dangerous!

Paul

June 7th, 2006, 11:56 am #4

Thanks Paul. Will post some photos of our Rendezvous at Algonac Harbour Club this past weekend. Some good Chris Craft pix.

Paul
Paul

June 7th, 2006, 2:35 pm #5

Algonac Harbor......you lucky dog!

Paul

Glenn
Glenn

March 24th, 2009, 2:36 am #6

Our reliance on Photobucket over the years has come to an end. For the average Forum Member, the price off $39 per month is not reasonable and we have changed our recommendation to postimg.org

Here is how it's done now

Thankfully it's free and fast

http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/m ... RG++%21%21

Regards,
Paul
Paul, I having difficulty copying and posting pictures. I have them on Photobucket, but when I try to insert them, I confused, it apears to be different them your instructions. What am I doing wrong?

Dan
Dan

March 24th, 2009, 10:32 am #7

This is a good thread to ask any questions anyone may have. We've all had to discover how to do this one way or another. Once you pick up a few tricks, you (too) can be dangerous!

Paul
Hi Paul,
Yesterday i sent some photos to you at the hotmail.com adress,just wonderg if you recieved them.
Dan

Paul
Paul

March 24th, 2009, 5:49 pm #8

Paul, I having difficulty copying and posting pictures. I have them on Photobucket, but when I try to insert them, I confused, it apears to be different them your instructions. What am I doing wrong?
Here ya go!

Hope this helps.

It's taken off an example in my Photobucket album, and what you do is click on the Direct Link, copy and paste that link here in The Forum, and the photo will appear as if by magic!

Regards,

Paul

April 19th, 2016, 10:14 pm #9

I am new to the site and enjoy it immensely. I see you spellcheck have adopted an easier way to download pics? Jim

April 19th, 2016, 10:49 pm #10

There are tens of thousands of images posted and archived here,
Photobucket is not the only way to generate an image link, but it's free and a great place to store all your images. We are not a flash-in-the-pan website, or like Facebook, because photo links and postings are searchable and archived so people around the world can have access, which I think you already have discovered. Photobucket is pretty easy, once you figure it out you can do it from a cell phone

Regards,
Paul