Nice 1969 Chris Craft Lancer 19 (For Sale)

Nice 1969 Chris Craft Lancer 19 (For Sale)

September 20th, 2017, 2:22 pm #1

Good morning. I'm looking to sell my boat. Unfortunately, I have to sell it. I just posted it on Craigslist, but not sure how to get to the buyer. It has been taken great care of by the previous owner and I just purchased it last Spring. Runs like a champ. It seems like these boats are sought after especially one in such good condition...?

Edit comment: The moderator removed the link because it was to the album and not to individual photos, and it came up on the screen with a lot of ads. The photos are shown in the next post below.
Last edited by FEfinaticP on September 20th, 2017, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 20th, 2017, 3:15 pm #2

The postimage album link you selected came up with a lot of ads and I am sure you would not approve of some of them, so I went in and found the links and adjusted them so they appear here, and then I deleted the album link because the photos here are better. If you are going to sell this boat, you'll have to post the location, price, and contact so people can get in touch with you. Regards, Paul

Yjr

September 20th, 2017, 8:14 pm #3

Thanks Paul! Couldn't figure out how to do that...

September 20th, 2017, 11:25 pm #4

........if you're selling something you need to list the price, location, and contact info.

regards,
Paul

September 21st, 2017, 8:15 pm #5

Good morning. I'm looking to sell my boat. Unfortunately, I have to sell it. I just posted it on Craigslist, but not sure how to get to the buyer. It has been taken great care of by the previous owner and I just purchased it last Spring. Runs like a champ. It seems like these boats are sought after especially one in such good condition...?

Edit comment: The moderator removed the link because it was to the album and not to individual photos, and it came up on the screen with a lot of ads. The photos are shown in the next post below.
This beautiful classic Chris Craft (all Fiberglass) with Volvo 275 Penta inboard outboard & trailer could be yours! Located in Kennebunk, Maine

Just purchased in April 2017. Had it surveyed and hull looks great! New Wise Seats, New Depth/Fish Finder, all new antifouling paint, just waxed & buffed... Previous owner re-did all wiring (Anchor marine rated wire, Blue Sea Marine fuse panel, & Live Wires), New DUI HEI ignition, New Acell coil & plugs, New battery box & cut off switch, New Volvo NEM bellows, rebuilt carborator, and new maroon Bimini top. Runs great! Only issue is the previous owner forgot to pull up the engine and the power tilt is frozen, needs repair. Unfortunately, the Captain is gone and I'm not interested in boating solo.

Just pulled the boat last weekend and will be winterizing shortly. Survey valued the boat at $10,200. I will gladly email the very detailed full survey. Purchased for $5800. Put $1860 into. Asking Price $7660.00

Paul
Paul

September 22nd, 2017, 1:07 am #6

Thx

P
Last edited by FEfinaticP on September 24th, 2017, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 24th, 2017, 12:00 am #7

If you are interested in the boat listed above Id love to send you the survey I had completed Spring 2017 or answer any questions at (207)229-1095 or ElizabethAGould@outlook.com

Thank you