Holiday Cheer with the Bear from St. Clair!

Holiday Cheer with the Bear from St. Clair!

John Kloka
John Kloka

December 23rd, 2010, 6:36 pm #1

A few evenings ago I was cordially invited to share a Holiday drink with Steve Lendzion abourd "Bear Z Girl", his beautiful 42. The Bear is kept in the water, indoors, all nice and cozy for the winter months. When I arrived, Steve had the Christmas tree lit up onboard, the fireplace going, and seasonal music playing; quite festive! Her's a pic of our pal, enjoying some Christmas cheer on board:

Steve
Steve

December 24th, 2010, 12:43 am #2

Nothing like hangin on the boat in late December and having a cold one or three with a legend like Mr Kloka for sure. Isn't quite like actual "boating" but heck if you walk port to starboard quickly a few times and get the boat rockin you can always pretend right? If you gotta have cabin fever it may as well be in a boat cabin I guess.

Now if John can decide which Chris Craft to get, a somewhat finished one for a bit more $$ or the handyman special for a bit less $$ but more work, decisions decisions..time for the Commander Forum Pressure (CFP)

Off to get a couple logs for a real fire now, ya'll have a Merry Christmas now ya hear!

Steve Lendzion
Bear on St Clair
Bear Z Girl