* Helm Shots ... This one is going to be fun ( Helm Photos of Commander Owners !! )

* Helm Shots ... This one is going to be fun ( Helm Photos of Commander Owners !! )

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:15 pm #1

We had a recent thread called glory shots featuring photos of Commander wakes, and it was a lot of fun.

This thread is called helm shots, showing people at the helm of their Commanders (or generally having fun on board)!

If you are planning on browsing through all of the GREAT photos we have in this thread, just click this link and all photos will load with the click of your mouse. It will take a few moments, but it may be more conveient for you to do this, at your option! This very page will reload and you're off !!
http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/thread/1204326912

Here is Kevin Bray, owner of FXA-31-4049 on Travis Lake, Texas with his daughter KayeLynn (far left), first mate Amy, and son Samuel, ready for another boating season. It is smiles like these that make all the expense and hard work for restoration and general maintenance worth it. Classic boats can make some classic memories!

Curt Hill at the helm of KANOA, a 427-powered Sport Fisherman from Portland, Oregon.

Patti at the upper helm station of Curt Hills 427-powered 38 Sports Fisherman

Oliver Oelgart, at the helm of LEGENDE, somewhere in the Mediterranean.

Mercrewser, at the helm of his 19 Commander Super Sport

More in next post......................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on May 16th, 2012, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:16 pm #2

Ms. Scott Cadle, at the helm of a 38 Express

Sonia Oelgart, aboard LEGENDE

Oliver Oelgart aboard LEGENDE

Sonia and Oliver Oelgart, aboard LEGENDE, off the south of Spain in the Mediterranean.

More..................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 17th, 2009, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:18 pm #3

Paul LeRoux, aboard SEASPRAY, somewhere on the English Channel

Brendan ODonnell, at the helm of 427-powered 38 Express CHANGING CHANNELS, somewhere on Lake Erie off Huron, Ohio.

Yours truely, driving the Classic Boating Magazine photo boat at Mt. Dora, 2006

More.................................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on June 10th, 2010, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:20 pm #4

This is my Janet aboard Tom Crawfords 427-powered Century, Lake Dora, 2007

Sonia Oelgart, at the helm of a TUCKERBOOT, somewhere off the south of Spain in the Mediterranean

Sonia Oelgart, aboard LEGENDE, somewhere on the Mediterranean.

Mark Weller, aboard FIVE OCLOCK SOMEWHERE, on Lake Erie or St. Clair.

more..........................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on December 23rd, 2014, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:22 pm #5

Dave Mehl, out with a couple of women he doesnt know

Janet aboard 38 Commander Express, TRADITON, somewhere on the Cumberland River, in Tennessee.

Tom Smith, of Nashville, TN, aboard his 1954 Chris Craft Capri, Old Hickory Lake, Tennessee (with my First Mate, Janet)

More......................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 6th, 2012, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:24 pm #6

Bob aboard a 47 1500-hp Fountain Lightning, powered with three (3) 500-hp 502 Mercruisers, Old Hickory Lake, TN

Todd at the helm of the 47 Fountain Lightning, a 1500-hp Fountain Lightning, powered with three (3) 500-hp 502 Mercruisers, Old Hickory Lake, TN

Eva Heinrich (otherwise known as Eva the Diva) aboard the 427-powered 38 Express, GROSSE ILE, somewhere on Lake Michigan off South Haven.

Todd Heinrich with Curt Radford and another buddy, aboard GROSSE ILE, at South Haven, Michigan.

Elvis, er Herb Brock, aboard a 38 Commander, Lake Huron, at Drummond Island.

Wilson Wright aboard RED ROCKET.

More...................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on February 27th, 2012, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:25 pm #7

James Armstrong, backing a 38 Express into a tight slip.

Mike Schrage, aboard HOOZABUM, on the Detroit River.

Mike Flood at the helm of his 1937 Hackercraft, with your forum host riding shotgun.

More.........................
Last edited by FEfinaticP on December 23rd, 2014, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul
Paul

February 29th, 2008, 11:28 pm #8

Terry Hart at the helm of his awesome 45 Tournament Fisherman, BELLADONNA, Algonac, Michigan,

Your forum host aboard the 327F-powered 1966 20 fiberglass Sea Skiff, TRADITION-II. Yes he looks worried, as well he should......this was the first ever on the water test of this boat after total restoration.

Bill Policastro aboard 23 Commander GHOST RIDER, Lake Michigan.

Didier Bonnot, and family, aboard his 27 Commander, near Paris, France

Dr. Robert Pletcher aboard the 31 327Q-powered SHADY LADY, Cumberland River, near Nashville, TN.

Your forum host aboard 38 427-powered TRADITON, Cumberland River, Tennseess

Last edited by FEfinaticP on December 23rd, 2014, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Mehl
Dave Mehl

March 1st, 2008, 4:37 pm #9

Dave Mehl, out with a couple of women he doesnt know

Janet aboard 38 Commander Express, TRADITON, somewhere on the Cumberland River, in Tennessee.

Tom Smith, of Nashville, TN, aboard his 1954 Chris Craft Capri, Old Hickory Lake, Tennessee (with my First Mate, Janet)

More......................
For some reason which remains a mystery to me, I recall my name being associated with this photo in the past. My wife asked my why I was laughing out loud at the computer this morning, and I had to show her this photo. Now my browsing activities are now suspect. Fortunately, she has a good sense of humor, but it took a moment before she laughed too.

Good one Paul, thanks for making us both laugh this morning, and for initiating a discussion about a runabout project too.

Dave

John Kloka
John Kloka

March 1st, 2008, 7:41 pm #10

Terry Hart at the helm of his awesome 45 Tournament Fisherman, BELLADONNA, Algonac, Michigan,

Your forum host aboard the 327F-powered 1966 20 fiberglass Sea Skiff, TRADITION-II. Yes he looks worried, as well he should......this was the first ever on the water test of this boat after total restoration.

Bill Policastro aboard 23 Commander GHOST RIDER, Lake Michigan.

Didier Bonnot, and family, aboard his 27 Commander, near Paris, France

Dr. Robert Pletcher aboard the 31 327Q-powered SHADY LADY, Cumberland River, near Nashville, TN.

Your forum host aboard 38 427-powered TRADITON, Cumberland River, Tennseess

But makes up for it in cuteness!