First time post

First time post

John Moore
John Moore

September 24th, 2017, 9:25 pm #1

Hello all. John Moore Washington N.C. here. I own a built in 69, 1970 Commander 31 with 327Qs. I became its 5th owner in August. I've been in the process of straightening and neatening wiring, plus repairing botched valve job on rebuilt Q's. Be forewarned that I will post pesky questions about this Grand old girl. Thanks for letting me post ! J.

September 24th, 2017, 11:03 pm #2

Always good to hear from another Commander lover!
I myself am a fairly new member, I have a 1968 23' Commander that I am in the process of restoring, hull #5 of 115.
There is a wealth of information in the search section, There are lots of folks here that posses a lot of knowledge. It sometimes takes a bit for the right people to read your requests but they eventually will jump in with the information you are seeking so don't get discouraged.
I will be watching for your posts.

Craig Wilson

September 25th, 2017, 12:53 pm #3

Welcome Aboard !

We have a 31 Commander in the family with similar power and it's fast enough to easily ski behind. As Craig noted, the more you dig here the more you will find, and yes we do have some amazing technical advisors who are very generous with their time.

Regards,
Paul

John Moore
John Moore

September 26th, 2017, 11:17 am #4

Always good to hear from another Commander lover!
I myself am a fairly new member, I have a 1968 23' Commander that I am in the process of restoring, hull #5 of 115.
There is a wealth of information in the search section, There are lots of folks here that posses a lot of knowledge. It sometimes takes a bit for the right people to read your requests but they eventually will jump in with the information you are seeking so don't get discouraged.
I will be watching for your posts.

Craig Wilson
Thanks ! J.