A little R & R aboard TRADITION, 1966 38 Express

A little R & R aboard TRADITION, 1966 38 Express

Paul
Paul

December 4th, 2017, 12:13 am #1

Weather today in Tennessee was so nice, I spent a few hours aboard tending to a few issues, making a list of things to do, and enjoying an EIROA CBT  

And I was well protected too, our two beautiful German Shepherds from a reputable breeder in LaGrange, Georgia.  The big girl is 4 years old, and the little guy is 8 weeks, just picked him up 3 days ago.  

We've owned Dalmatians for most of our lives, keeping a pack of 4 at all times for at least 35 years, but recently went for a German Shepherd and I never cease to be amazed how smart, intuitive, loyal, and fiercely protective these dogs can be.   The most loving companion of all, but ready to turn into the dog equivalent to a Great White Shark in the event it is necessary.  

Because I know we have some dog lovers here, I thought I would post some photos of the little guy we just picked up.  At 8 weeks old he is about the same size as our two Jack Russell Terrorists, not as strong, but in time he'll be the king of the hill, literally.  

During the 5 hour ride back to Nashville, the two GSDs got to know each other and bonded.  The big girl thinks she ownes him now, lol

First day on the farm, getting to see his new domain !

Regards,
Paul
Last edited by FEfinaticP on December 4th, 2017, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 4th, 2017, 10:03 am #2

Love the dogs too, the little one is one of the cutest puppies ever!

Here in Monza we're below zero C° at night...

Have a nice week,

Marco

Paul
Paul

December 4th, 2017, 10:46 am #3

Tomorrow will be the last fabulous day for a while as temps fall into a more typical December pattern. I will be getting out the cold weather curtains soon

Regards,
Paul

George
George

December 8th, 2017, 5:23 pm #4

Weather today in Tennessee was so nice, I spent a few hours aboard tending to a few issues, making a list of things to do, and enjoying an EIROA CBT

And I was well protected too, our two beautiful German Shepherds from Emily Hendon, of LaGrange, Georgia. The big girl is 4 years old, and the little guy is 8 weeks, just picked him up 3 days ago.

We've owned Dalmatians for most of our lives, keeping a pack of 4 at all times for at least 35 years, but recently went for a German Shepherd and I never cease to be amazed how smart, intuitive, loyal, and fiercely protective these dogs can be. The most loving companion of all, but ready to turn into the dog equivalent to a Great White Shark in the event it is necessary.

Because I know we have some dog lovers here, I thought I would post some photos of the little guy we just picked up. At 8 weeks old he is about the same size as our two Jack Russell Terrorists, not as strong, but in time he'll be the king of the hill, literally.

During the 5 hour ride back to Nashville, the two GSDs got to know each other and bonded. The big girl thinks she ownes him now, lol

First day on the farm, getting to see his new domain !

Regards,
Paul
Looking good Paul.
Dogs look great. Cherish the time you have with them. We just put our 12 year old yellow lab down this week. Tough duty.
Hope all is well.
George