73 28ft Catalina Parts.

May 6th, 2014, 7:05 pm #1

I have two 307 Q engines for sale with paragons. Engines look to be in good shape I didn't get them started prior to removing. They both turned over perfectly. They were pickeled and 2005 is the last tag on the boat. I have props, peop shafts, rudders, struts, etc. No carbs, sea water pumps, I needed them for my own boat. Also two free flow silencers. All are in good condition. Oil in the engines is a little dark but no water. Not sure about selling the starters yet. May want them for spares. Im in Ohio and may be willing to deliver. May be able to work something out. PICS on the way.

Engines $350 ea
Trans $175 ea
Props $75 ea
Rudders $40 ea
Silancers $75 ea
Fuel Tanks $35 ea
Water jackets $100 pr. Ea.
Prop Shafts I have no idea, make an offer.

Thanks and happy to answer any questions.

May 7th, 2014, 2:04 am #2

July 28th, 2015, 7:53 pm #3

I have two 307 Q engines for sale with paragons. Engines look to be in good shape I didn't get them started prior to removing. They both turned over perfectly. They were pickeled and 2005 is the last tag on the boat. I have props, peop shafts, rudders, struts, etc. No carbs, sea water pumps, I needed them for my own boat. Also two free flow silencers. All are in good condition. Oil in the engines is a little dark but no water. Not sure about selling the starters yet. May want them for spares. Im in Ohio and may be willing to deliver. May be able to work something out. PICS on the way.

Engines $350 ea
Trans $175 ea
Props $75 ea
Rudders $40 ea
Silancers $75 ea
Fuel Tanks $35 ea

What model transmissions?

October 14th, 2015, 6:13 pm #4

Engines $350 ea
Trans $175 ea
Props $75 ea
Rudders $40 ea
Silancers $75 ea
Fuel Tanks $35 ea

Matt
Still have the engines? Need a port side engine
Thanks much
Chris

October 21st, 2015, 5:34 pm #5

Engines $350 ea
Trans $175 ea
Props $75 ea
Rudders $40 ea
Silancers $75 ea
Fuel Tanks $35 ea

What model Paragons have you got ?