1972 Chris Craft Catalina

1972 Chris Craft Catalina

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 19th, 2012, 8:52 am #1

Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 5th, 2018, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 19th, 2012, 8:55 am #2

28 Commander in background

Ooops, forgot to post my name
Ooops, forgot to post my name

October 19th, 2012, 8:57 am #3

Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 5th, 2018, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 19th, 2012, 8:58 am #4

Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 5th, 2018, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 19th, 2012, 8:59 am #5

Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 5th, 2018, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 19th, 2012, 9:08 am #6

Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 5th, 2018, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glenn F
Glenn F

October 19th, 2012, 11:44 am #7

What a nice looking boat. What waters are you on?

Glenn

Paul
Paul

October 19th, 2012, 1:09 pm #8

That is one very nice Chris Craft classic and it is in very impressive CLASSIC condition. You are to be congratulated for the acquisitiion and for the fact that the boat is in such superb condition. What a special treat it would be to get a ride aboard that one. I like the use of wood on this one, very nice accents, love the seating position atop the engine hatches too, almost like a living room or den environment but aboard a really cool classic. Looking at the sign above the fuel pumps and the palm trees, it seems that you are just upstream a bit from Lon and Susan, who are at Sausalito off San Francisco Bay !

Welcome aboard, please share whatever else you have about this beautiful boat, any tips, whatever.

Regards,

Paul

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 19th, 2012, 1:57 pm #9

What a nice looking boat. What waters are you on?

Glenn
The boat goes between San Francisco Bay & the Sacramento Delta.

Paul
Paul

October 19th, 2012, 2:54 pm #10

I guess you've seen the mothballed fleet up close eh?

What a wonderful area to have a boat, so many waterfront restaurants and clubs to visit. I'm envious. I spent quite a few years visiting the SF area due to the fact that we (as architect/real-estate developers) had projects in the area. We developed the Alameda County office building on Amador, in Hayward and also built a large class-A office building in Fresno along with a 900-car parking structure, all designed by SF architects we were in contact with over the many years it took to complete these project. Great location, I love the area.
[img]http://star_1_pisces.tripod.com/p1/compserv.jpg[/img]

On the Hayward project I would tend to business based out of Union Square, SF, often taking BART underneath SF Bay to Hayward to see the job, then would BART back to Oakland where I would stop by Jack London Square and either have a beverage or lunch/dinner, take the ferry back to the Embarcadero, walk up through Chinatown, and meet up with the rest of the team for dinner, whatever. Of course I visited as many yacht clubs during this time as I could On the project in Fresno I actually drove a rental car from SF to Fresno, saw a bit of the country, took the southern route back through Gilroy and then back northward to SF. Beautiful country, fabulous boating venue, lucky you !!

Regards,

Paul

Here is the link to Lon and Susan.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/m ... ncisco+Bay