How many feet?

Kevin

Ryan Cavanagh
Ryan Cavanagh

October 25th, 2012, 4:23 pm #13

28 Feet. 10' 6" Beam

February 20th, 2017, 6:45 pm #14

28 Commander in background
I would like to chat with you about the 1972 CC Catalina "CRUSIN'". I owned that boat from about 1985 to about 1990. I did a lot on the boat and have some pics of before and after. Thanks Guy. guynjuneb@gmail.com

January 5th, 2018, 4:37 pm #15

Hot news !!

Long time member of The FORUM, Ryan Cavanagh, just scored a beautiful 42 Sports Cruiser with 427 power. Major Congratulations are in order, this is one of my favorite Commanders, and it should be one heck of a great boat to cruise San Francisco Bay in !!

Regards,
Paul

And lest we forget.............Ryan has run a LOT of great Chris-Craft boats on SF Bay, and here is a link to his 30-foot Hunt-Designed Commander http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/t ... 9072333/30'+Chris+Craft+Sportsman+-+San+Francisco

and a couple of photos of his "other" boats............... SOME PEOPLE have all the fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by FEfinaticP on January 5th, 2018, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 5th, 2018, 6:25 pm #16

Is this the 42SC at Village West? I heard there was one there but I never got a chance to see it. We have a 42 SC at Sacramento Marina.
Phil P

Paul
Paul

March 27th, 2018, 12:24 am #17

Hot news !!

Long time member of The FORUM, Ryan Cavanagh, just scored a beautiful 42 Sports Cruiser with 427 power. Major Congratulations are in order, this is one of my favorite Commanders, and it should be one heck of a great boat to cruise San Francisco Bay in !!

Regards,
Paul

And lest we forget.............Ryan has run a LOT of great Chris-Craft boats on SF Bay, and here is a link to his 30-foot Hunt-Designed Commander http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/t ... 9072333/30'+Chris+Craft+Sportsman+-+San+Francisco

and a couple of photos of his "other" boats............... SOME PEOPLE have all the fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not cheap, but look at the spec and then TRY to find another one like it, then the price starts to look more in line with what the market will bear for this particular model.

This boat has a VERY well documented history here on The Forum. It was purchased a couple years ago and transported across the continental United States to San Francisco where it's been kept on the bay and run by a VERY experienced and capable captain. Ryan has the habit of maintaining great Chris-Craft boats to a very high standard, keeping them for a few years and then trading up to another one. This time he's letting this pristine diesel-powered 30 go in favor of a larger classic Chris-Craft, a great looking 42 Sports Cruiser Commander.

Here is the link https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/d/ ... 99457.html

1977 30' Chris Craft Sportsman - $125000

1977 30' Chris Craft Sportsman - Full restoration & upgrades - Email contact info if interested.

Some details about the boat;

The boat was restored on the East Coast in a production boatyard with skilled boat builders. I bought the boat in Maine & had it shipped to California.
During the restoration the deck was removed & all the systems where upgraded & re-engineered.
New Electrical panel & wiring, steering, Hull & Stringers re-enforced, Hull insulated.
Boat is painted w/ Awlgrip
Twin Cummins Turbo 5.9 6bta, Mechnical Fuel Injection. ZF Transmissions w/ trolling gear. 1,750 hours
Giant custom motor mounts, 1.5" shafts w/ PSS, Airsep Air intake, Raycore filters, Onboard Oil change system, Floscan gauges.
Michigan 4 Blade DQX Nibral Props
Custom fuel tank - 280 gallons
Custom Glass windows all around
Simrad NSS9 Evo2 Chartplotter, 4G Radar & Autopilot
Battery Charger, Inverter, All new LED light, Underwater lights. New Batteries - House/Start - 6 total
New Fusion Stereo
All Canvas is new Sunbrella w/isinglass. Had drop canvas cockpit cover & full Delta/winter enclosure for Fishing cockpit.
Vacuflush Toilet
Hot Water heater
New Refrigerator
Anchor windless, Power spotlight, Lewmar deck hatches (3)
Full Tuna tower with outriggers, unbolts & is off the boat now.
Viking 6 man life raft w/ Hydrostatic release, Epirb
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Last edited by FEfinaticP on March 27th, 2018, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.