Infomation on how to disassemble smk xs79

Infomation on how to disassemble smk xs79

June 18th, 2012, 9:08 am #1

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and hope i am not breaking any rules in just asking these questions.
I am looking for some infomation on how to disassemble an smk xs79, and also what parts to polish and what i need to do to get the power up.

I have had this gun for nearly 2 years and its ok for shooting in the garden but i want more.
I have a full firearms licenec which i am currently shooting a theorben rapid mkII running about 40fps.

But i have always been hearing that this smk is totally modifiable,

I have always wanted to see what the gun is actually capabl of and am wanting to do this by myself.
I have been reading about the brass end caps and longer bolts, new seal kits and varrious other things that can be done to the gun to make it better but it doesn`t explain any where what they actually do, or how polishing the internals do. Nor does it give me any infomation on what internals i need to polish and how i actually polish them.

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

Dave

Paul
Paul

July 31st, 2012, 2:34 am #2

Contact Mike at Flying Dragon Air Rifles. He's the man to talk to when it comes to tuning and modifying the shinese qb78 qb79 and related versions.
http://flyingdragonairrifles.org/

August 20th, 2013, 9:39 pm #3

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and hope i am not breaking any rules in just asking these questions.
I am looking for some infomation on how to disassemble an smk xs79, and also what parts to polish and what i need to do to get the power up.

I have had this gun for nearly 2 years and its ok for shooting in the garden but i want more.
I have a full firearms licenec which i am currently shooting a theorben rapid mkII running about 40fps.

But i have always been hearing that this smk is totally modifiable,

I have always wanted to see what the gun is actually capabl of and am wanting to do this by myself.
I have been reading about the brass end caps and longer bolts, new seal kits and varrious other things that can be done to the gun to make it better but it doesn`t explain any where what they actually do, or how polishing the internals do. Nor does it give me any infomation on what internals i need to polish and how i actually polish them.

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

Dave
You can find plenty of information on this site.http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php