EbonyStallion
Chieftan

March 17th, 2015, 1:51 am #11

ZanmaruRen wrote:So should we decide the theme for the next animation contest now? em_huh
Everybody pitch ideas ! em_huh

ChelyzMarx
Blade Master
ChelyzMarx
Blade Master

March 17th, 2015, 1:55 am #12

congratez to everyone and especially to the winners! :grin:

hmm my score is low, i thought mine is okay, not so bad, but this is just disappointing T.T ok bye

p.s special thanks to those who voted for my entry, love you guys <3 sincerely.

*Img courtesy of snusmumrikend@DA

[ My Blog | My WIP | Services | ms3d serial | deviantART ]
[+] ChaosRealm Features (For newcomers)
  1. Click your username at 'Welcome (username)' at the top left to open you profile page.
  2. When viewing your profile page, hover to 'Profile Options' and a context menu will open.
  3. By right clicking on a member's name, you can view his/her profile, PM, email, add to contact and ignore.
  4. By clicking on the reputation number, you can see a list of person who +rep you along with reason and date.
  5. Looking for User Profile Settings? Go to 'User CP' a.k.a User Control Panel on the top right menu.
  6. You can change the site's theme to Mobile, it is located down left in the footer. Or just go to the link 'MOBILE' on the top right menu.
  7. By contributing to ChaosRealm and staying active, you'll also get a chance to get promotion, just like me and everyone else here who have been promoted ^^ Link

Also, go to [Chaos News] and check out the pinned topics.

For more inquiry, just go to [Chaos Tavern] and don't forget Tavern Rules ^^
 Models Forge Rules
 1. Use 'Search' on the top right menu before uploading any model.
 2. Add border for the model thumbnail: Link
 3. Guide On Making Screenshot and Thumbnail
 4. Reporting Damaged / Unworking Models/Spells

Rules of Chaos Vote CR

Shuffle Bot
Far Seer

March 17th, 2015, 1:59 am #13

I knew #6 was ren.. LOL Congratz to the both of you!!!!
like Fairy Tail the Ultimate Wizard of all in FB
https://www.facebook.com/FairyTailTheUl ... zardsOfAll
like my upcoming project Virtual Crash Online
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Virtual- ... 138?ref=hl

ZanmaruRen
Blade Master
ZanmaruRen
Blade Master

March 17th, 2015, 2:00 am #14

First, I'd like us to have an anime themed contest, BUT, to avoid bias of certain prefered anime, let's decide just one anime as a theme. em_amazed
I'd say Dragon Ball but the diversity of animation characteristic in DB is quite limited, so I'd vote for Digimon since it has a lot of animation characteristics, humanoid, centauric, dragons, beast, winged, and a lot more to pick from. em_huh

@Marx: good thing you're dissapointed, it means you put a lot of effort and heart into animating that em_coolGuy
Last edited by ZanmaruRen on March 17th, 2015, 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you wonder what I'm doin, click here
Interested in learning how to animate? Click here

Shuffle Bot
Far Seer

March 17th, 2015, 2:05 am #15

No not Dragon Ballz!!! I don't watch that. LOL.. How bout Naruto.. A tribute contest for its ending eh?

ChelyzMarx
Blade Master
ChelyzMarx
Blade Master

March 17th, 2015, 2:21 am #16

well... we, as in me and ebo, animated two characters in 1 model, imo its a little bit more challenging than a single model. im not complaining, its just that, yes i put effort and time into it, i just wanted it to be appreciated in terms of the judging reviews haha, but the reviews and scores says it all huh, mine fails, decision has been made, cant argue with that.

1. Click your username at 'Welcome (username)' at the top left to open you profile page.
  2. When viewing your profile page, hover to 'Profile Options' and a context menu will open.
  3. By right clicking on a member's name, you can view his/her profile, PM, email, add to contact and ignore.
  4. By clicking on the reputation number, you can see a list of person who +rep you along with reason and date.
  5. Looking for User Profile Settings? Go to 'User CP' a.k.a User Control Panel on the top right menu.
  6. You can change the site's theme to Mobile, it is located down left in the footer. Or just go to the link 'MOBILE' on the top right menu.
  7. By contributing to ChaosRealm and staying active, you'll also get a chance to get promotion, just like me and everyone else here who have been promoted ^^ Link

Models Forge Rules

Rules of Chaos Vote CR

ZanmaruRen
Blade Master
ZanmaruRen
Blade Master

March 17th, 2015, 2:23 am #17

Err I like Naruto but it's even worse than DB, almost all naruto models have a similarity in walking , basic fighting, casting spells, and most of em only looked great if added SFX, ingame, which is not what the contest is about, I guess em_mm

@Marx: Like hell it's a failure, what that makes me since I voted for #1, I really thought that it's good em_whatthe
Last edited by ZanmaruRen on March 17th, 2015, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you wonder what I'm doin, click here
Interested in learning how to animate? Click here

Shuffle Bot
Far Seer

March 17th, 2015, 2:43 am #18

@Marx: Don't let it get into you Marx The Anise ou animated was pretty cute for me! LOL

@Ren: Makes sense.. But DBZ have similarity in terms of animations.. LOL.. How bout a titan contest? From Attack on titan? Though we lack models.

redstormer
Blade Master
redstormer
Blade Master

March 17th, 2015, 2:46 am #19

is shin still mad gv? because of his inbox? how come he not comment yet.
Last edited by redstormer on March 17th, 2015, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChelyzMarx
Blade Master
ChelyzMarx
Blade Master

March 17th, 2015, 2:46 am #20

thanks ren <3 haha. its just that my score this time is the worse and im not really happy with it.

i know my animation is not that great but it actually improve compared to my other previous entries and also my other work. i can say that, this is my best so far coz my others sux haha.

my previous entries includes morrigan ac2, fran ac3, shinra ac4, all these are not so great yet they get better scores. so idk.

Models Forge Rules

Rules of Chaos Vote CR